It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YellowAries:
You're probably right in your earlier thoughts on the dereppage - though I'd also add maybe some took offense at the level of gift, but my suspicions lay elsewhere.

vortex_neo_2002:
I'll backup what Yellow said earlier about the situation - but I'll add that it's not always like this, so get involved around here generally (some people have been derepped or disliked before for only being seen in gifting threads), and theres plenty more going on!
So, I see by your joindate you might not have gotten Torchlight when it was free... I have one copy spare I sent to a friend and turns out they opened an account and got their own. Yours if you need it, and welcome to GOG!
Zuxx: If anyone has key for Humblebundle $1 i'd really appreciate.
You need to be more specific since there's a weekly and a monthly Humble Bundle.
Zuxx: If anyone has key for Humblebundle $1 i'd really appreciate.
RedRagan: You need to be more specific since there's a weekly and a monthly Humble Bundle.
Nope, there's currently only weekly HB. :p
I would love to get a copy of this (as always can't afford it), i won the first bass and i really loved it.
It's only a $1 minimum and a part of it goes to charity (a kid with a disorder) so you can help not 1 but 2 persons with it :)

http://groupees.com/bass2
Post edited October 11, 2013 by lugum
I would really appreciate if someone gift me the non-BTA Humble Focus Bundle
I would buy it,but I can't use my credit card
Post edited October 11, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
bump
Post edited October 11, 2013 by sulc84
I'd love to have Dead Island Riptide gifted since I own the first game and cant buy the scond one and loved it so much!. thanks for the help in advance ;)
Still looking for a gt r evolution key from the bundle
If anyone has an extra copy of Knights of Pen and Paper from the current IndieGala, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Just these if anyone has the spare keys

Knights of Pen and Paper
Guncraft
ANNA
RevolutionSphere: Terraria for Steam, if anybody feeling so kind
Are you still looking for a copy on Steam? If so message me.
liquidsnakehpks: Just going back through older bundle releases i missed i noticed to driving simulators that were there

does anyone have a extra code of

Rigs n roll (indie gala 7)

or postal 2 key
Are you still looking for a Postal 2 code? If so message me.
Post edited October 11, 2013 by Couchtr26
Bump:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post5765
RevolutionSphere: Terraria for Steam, if anybody feeling so kind
Couchtr26: Are you still looking for a copy on Steam? If so message me.
liquidsnakehpks: Just going back through older bundle releases i missed i noticed to driving simulators that were there

or postal 2 key
Couchtr26: Are you still looking for a Postal 2 code? If so message me.
Thanks mate i got postal 2 , still looking for Rigs n roll or gtr evolution from the bundles

or postal 2 key
H-h-h-h-hey th-th-the there. *telepathic message service activated* Check your PM :D

or postal 2 key
ggf162: H-h-h-h-hey th-th-the there. *telepathic message service activated* Check your PM :D
Thanks a lot for rigs n roll