It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: East India Company Gold and 1953 KGB Unleashed from Bundlestars would be great, thanks in advance, willing to trade - https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post7898
ofsaturn: Check your PM for 1953 KGB Unleashed! :^)
Thank you.
ofsaturn: Check your PM for 1953 KGB Unleashed! :^)
triock: Thank you.
HAPPY 800!
triock: Thank you.
kkreo: HAPPY 800!
Thanks. :D
Sorry for the quick off-topic, but I just can't help laughing at the title "KGB Unleashed"
Post edited October 08, 2013 by DProject
DProject: Sorry for the quick off-topic, but I just can't help laughing at the title "KGB Unleashed"
Happy 500 to you! ;)
1953: KGB Unleashed would be great if anyone is feeling generous.
Thanks.
innerring: 1953: KGB Unleashed would be great if anyone is feeling generous.
Thanks.
Hadn't heard about this one, but does sound interesting.

Edit: Does bundlestars let you split up keys or do you have to gift a whole bundle?

Found the answer on their FAQ page -
"I already own some of the games in the bundle, can I give these games to a friend?

Yes, you can pass on the individual Steam® keys to a friend to redeem. Please remember that each Steam® key can only be redeemed once."
Post edited October 08, 2013 by BlueKronos
Thanks.
BlueKronos: Hadn't heard about this one, but does sound interesting.
http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/22099
BlueKronos: Does bundlestars let you split up keys or do you have to gift a whole bundle?
They are individual keys and I think they are OK with you giving away keys from bundles.
Thanks.
BlueKronos: Hadn't heard about this one, but does sound interesting.

Edit: Does bundlestars let you split up keys or do you have to gift a whole bundle?

Found the answer on their FAQ page -
"I already own some of the games in the bundle, can I give these games to a friend?

Yes, you can pass on the individual Steam® keys to a friend to redeem. Please remember that each Steam® key can only be redeemed once."
It's so-so, i believe it's very short too.

[edit] Yeah 3 hours.
Post edited October 08, 2013 by lugum
BlueKronos: Does bundlestars let you split up keys or do you have to gift a whole bundle?
adambiser: They are individual keys and I think they are OK with you giving away keys from bundles.
Yes thanks adambiser, I know some people don't care about the legal position of some reseller; but, personally I like to know where they stand and while I think each different site states their position differently and in a different location, I've been able to find it after searching through their pages for a while. Seems like most bundle sellers do not allow gifting of extra games; but, bundlestars is an exception to that as per their FAQ response I edited to my earlier post.
If anyone has a spare Steam key for GT Revolution (include race07) from the new BundleStars, would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance :)
low rated
If anyone was feeling generous, Frozen Synapse: RED DLC, I already have the base game, just not the DLC...

That would be greatly appreciated if someone was feeling so kind.

Thanks
The Commandos Bundle from Bundle Stars would make my day
And if someone isn't playing I wouldn't mind having the platinum in warframe from the bundle stars or trine 2 on steam.
oh it isn't much but someone might enjoy populous on origin :
EUXF-8C3Z-Q4DY-4G4K-MJBY