It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TekilaShot: And if someone isn't playing I wouldn't mind having the platinum in warframe from the bundle stars or trine 2 on steam.
oh it isn't much but someone might enjoy populous on origin :
EUXF-8C3Z-Q4DY-4G4K-MJBY
thank for game.
I have spare

Septerra Core - - aaaaand gone

and

S.P.A.Z. - - aaaand gone

keys from the recent Bundlestars - if you would like then drop me a PM
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Robbeasy
TekilaShot: And if someone isn't playing I wouldn't mind having the platinum in warframe from the bundle stars or trine 2 on steam.
oh it isn't much but someone might enjoy populous on origin :
EUXF-8C3Z-Q4DY-4G4K-MJBY
michaelnity: thank for game.
You'r welcome, have fun (:
ggf162: The Commandos Bundle from Bundle Stars would make my day
Your day has been made. Check your PMs :) Why? Because your rep is/was 336 and 33/6 is my numerology life path number. Enjoy :)
BlueKronos: Yes thanks adambiser, I know some people don't care about the legal position of some reseller; but, personally I like to know where they stand and while I think each different site states their position differently and in a different location, I've been able to find it after searching through their pages for a while. Seems like most bundle sellers do not allow gifting of extra games; but, bundlestars is an exception to that as per their FAQ response I edited to my earlier post.
Indie Gala, Groupees and Bundlestars = yes

Humble Bundle and IndieRoyale = no
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Tarnicus
adambiser: Looking for these games and willing to trade:

Guardians of Graxia + Map Pack DLC - from Quickfire Indie Bundle
Guardians of Graxia: Elves & Dwarves DLC - from Quickfire Indie Bundle
Sorted :)

Zorder: If anyone gets a spare Steam key for Septerra Core from the new BundleStars, The Quickfire Indie, I'd gladly give it a nice and warm home. !
Check your PM :)
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Tarnicus
From new bundlestars only interested in dark sector and cannon fodder 3 .Thanks
Post edited October 09, 2013 by sulc84
adambiser: Looking for these games and willing to trade:

Guardians of Graxia + Map Pack DLC - from Quickfire Indie Bundle
Guardians of Graxia: Elves & Dwarves DLC - from Quickfire Indie Bundle
Tarnicus: Sorted :)
Thanks! and sent you Metro 2033 in return.
adambiser: Thanks! and sent you Metro 2033 in return.
Got it, thank you :)
Tarnicus: Check your PM :)
Thank you! (again :P)

*dances like crazy*
Guys i would like to ask for steam key Gothic :arcania from humble bundle i don´t have now enough money thanks !
fifoker: Guys i would like to ask for steam key Gothic :arcania from humble bundle i don´t have now enough money thanks !
Each tier has a single key for all games in the tier.
Could I possibly put in a request for Rig N Roll, from the Groupees bundle, if anyone has a spare key?

Thank you very much.

EDIT: Please disregard this request -- I managed to obtain a copy!
Post edited October 09, 2013 by blakstar
Nevermind ;)
Post edited October 19, 2013 by dudetterinazor
Anyone willing to trade a rig n roll key for a air conflicts secret wars steam gift in my inventory
If Cannon Fodder 3 giveaways start flying all over the place, please consider dropping one in my mailbox. Thanks! :)