It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zorder: Hey! If anyone has any spare keys for either Project Aftermath or Frogatto & Friends I'd love to give them a try. Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend everyone!
Aftermath - check your PM :-)

--------

I'd be grateful for Papers, please or old game Gun. Thanks in advance :-)
kjx: Aftermath - check your PM :-)

--------

I'd be grateful for Papers, please or old game Gun. Thanks in advance :-)
Thank you!
May seem slightly random... but does anyone have any Steam Profile Backgrounds spare? Thanks!
sanchit117: May seem slightly random... but does anyone have any Steam Profile Backgrounds spare? Thanks!
What type, me haz a few :D
nothing
Post edited October 05, 2013 by fifoker
If anyone feels REALLY gifty,HL2 is 1.74 euro on steam,thx in advance
BlueKronos: Courtesy of sanchit117, giveaways for Red Orchestra and Hammerfight both:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_first_month_on_gog_giveaway
sanchit117: +rep for spreading it, thanks ;)
Your most welcome, thanks for hosting the GA!
Can I please have SSHD from steam?
Thanks in Advance!
Guys i don´t want to begging here but today and tommorow i have finnaly chance to buy and first time try half life 2 and my deposit its 1,20 cents crap i will not going to have money to the friday ...... i would really but really like to ask somebody for half life 2 its now its steam sale for 2,20 € Fifoker
Edit: Innerring is awesome!
Post edited October 05, 2013 by Rodzaju
I have a copy of the new Shadow Warrior game on Steam, but I would like to trade it for a copy of that game on GOG instead. I know that that isn't a very tempting offer, but I have copies of the original Serious Sam 1 & 2 that I would throw in to sweeten the deal. I also have coupons for Shadow Warrior, Toki Tori 2, and Foul Play as well as a bunch of those silly trading cards.
Any chance someone could spare a non bta humble weekly, would really love to play the supreme commander games and the guild 2 looks amazing. thanks,
Darthprymus: Any chance someone could spare a non bta humble weekly, would really love to play the supreme commander games and the guild 2 looks amazing. thanks,
Chek yer pay-em
If anyone is willing to help out and buy Half Life 2 on Steam (£1.74 or $2.99) it would be really appreciated! Thanks a lot for reading this ^_^ :3
Darthprymus: Any chance someone could spare a non bta humble weekly, would really love to play the supreme commander games and the guild 2 looks amazing. thanks,
ggf162: Chek yer pay-em
Thank you so very much ggf162!