It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ggf162: Chek yer pay-em
Darthprymus: Thank you so very much ggf162!
Anytime :)

My current wish is the Half-Life complete pack, it's only 10$
Post edited October 08, 2013 by adambiser
Humblebundle Weekly Bta (i really want to play darksiders 2) if anybody feel generous for this wish. I'd really appreciate.
nvm
Post edited October 07, 2013 by Trid
Already bought it.
Post edited October 06, 2013 by RevolutionSphere
A little bump (Humble weekly bundle Nordic Tier 1 :P)
I have Steam key Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition, but I want steam key Binding of Isaac
done

received:
Men of War: Assault Squad - KneeTheCap
Men of War: Red Tide - IAmSinistar
Post edited October 10, 2013 by simon_vd
A lapse in timing had me forget to get the Kiss2 bundle before it expired. Grimind would be appreciated if anyone has a key they wish to pass on :)
I really would like to play Flatout or/and Bad Rats before this bundle http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/the-flat-rats-bundle.html ends -Thank you!
Someone have some of those ? Thanks

Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold

East India Company Gold

Commandos 3: Destination Berlin

Rush Bros

The Tiny Bang Story

humble weekly sale nordic games first part

electronic super joy
low rated
I wouldn't normally ask but Civilization V gold edition is only 12 bucks today on steam... If someone has some extra money floating around...

But there's other people ahead of me so I get it.

Thanks

Edit: just fixed a spelling mistake.
Post edited October 06, 2013 by the_atm
low rated
Humblebundle Weekly BTA is really awesome, if someone can be generous i'd greatly appreciate
Post edited October 08, 2013 by jan
I would love morrowind. thank you in advance to the kind soul who donates it to me.
Post edited October 07, 2013 by dracomage1996