It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Beat Hazard complete on steam would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
the_atm: Beat Hazard complete on steam would be much appreciated.
Well if you will appreciate it who am I to stop you.
the_atm: Beat Hazard complete on steam would be much appreciated.
samlii: Well if you will appreciate it who am I to stop you.
Thank's so much!
adambiser: Anyone have an unwanted Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
I do I do.
samlii: Well if you will appreciate it who am I to stop you.
samlii: Velvet Assassin coming your way..
samlii: And so you shall.
Samlii the gifting fiend has struck again
While I'm at it, could somebody gift me the BundleStars Commandos bundle? It looks pretty good, but I'm out of money.
Post edited October 02, 2013 by ggf162
if any one has a copy of the ship complete pack on steam, i will give it a good home.
adambiser: Anyone have an unwanted Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
samlii: I do I do.
Thanks, samlii!
people need to stop down- repping peeps in the GIFT ASK thread already - this is THE place to ASK! You may consider it begging but this is the thread for this EXPRESS reason - for peeps to ask or in your view, beg, for games they either missed in a bundle or games they cannot afford to buy - so STOP with the red button and go elsewhere already. If this thread pisses you off...there is clearly nothing for you to see here if asking makes you angry. For those of us that LIKE to gift, this thread serves a vital function...get it?

Thanks for reading and for complying ;-)
Signed,
~your friendly neighborhood mother aka MOMO~
sulc84: I mean if someone have humble weekly kalypso bundle non-BTA ? thanks
this one too - stop it already or I'm giving you a timeout for being mean.....
RevolutionSphere: EDIT
and this one - go back and undo the negativity already..
Ki11s0n3: Duke Nukem 1 & 2
Anna

is what I am looking for right now if anyone has the extra keys
Thanks
and this one too :-(
Post edited October 02, 2013 by Momo1991
Looking for Sengoku to complete my Paradox Base-Collection ( I guess you could call it that)
RedOctober1984: Looking for Sengoku to complete my Paradox Base-Collection ( I guess you could call it that)
I guess one more couldn't hurt, check your PM
Momo1991: people need to stop down- repping peeps in the GIFT ASK thread already - this is THE place to ASK! You may consider it begging but this is the thread for this EXPRESS reason - for peeps to ask or in your view, beg, for games they either missed in a bundle or games they cannot afford to buy - so STOP with the red button and go elsewhere already. If this thread pisses you off...there is clearly nothing for you to see here if asking makes you angry. For those of us that LIKE to gift, this thread serves a vital function...get it?

Signed,
Momo1991: this one too - stop it already or I'm giving you a timeout for being mean.....
Momo1991: and this one - go back and undo the negativity already..
Anna

Thanks
Momo1991: and this one too :-(
They only started doing it to me cause I got after them about down repping as well so don't be surprised if they start doing it to you now, thought what I do if I see someone down repped I just up rep them to try and fight it
Post edited October 03, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Tried my luck in classifieds with no luck so far... ashamed to ask here but if anyone has a spare copy of: Sengoku, March of the Eagles or World War 3 from the bundle stars, I'd give it (or them) a good, tender, well-cared for and well-played home.
Erm...yup, wrong topic. :)
But since I'm here how about that The Binding of Isaac+DLC? :D
Post edited October 03, 2013 by BranjoHello
Momo1991: people need to stop down- repping peeps in the GIFT ASK thread already - this is THE place to ASK! You may consider it begging but this is the thread for this EXPRESS reason - for peeps to ask or in your view, beg, for games they either missed in a bundle or games they cannot afford to buy - so STOP with the red button and go elsewhere already. If this thread pisses you off...there is clearly nothing for you to see here if asking makes you angry. For those of us that LIKE to gift, this thread serves a vital function...get it?

Signed,
Momo1991: this one too - stop it already or I'm giving you a timeout for being mean.....
Momo1991: and this one - go back and undo the negativity already..
Anna

Thanks
Momo1991: and this one too :-(
Don't know why, but they just downrep you for posting here.

I've been downrepped twice in the last days, maybe they think if you have some rep you shouldn't be asking here or something, whatever their reasons may be, that is just destroying what this threads are for.

Also I'll take the chance to do a little bump, hope not to get downrepped, I've lost plenty of rep for no fair reason.

Link

Thanks for reading, and thank you Momo for standing up for all of us! :)
if any one has a copy of ravaged zombie apocalypse I'd really appreciate it.