It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Morning!

Alan Wake franchise is 90% off on Steam.
If someone's feeling generous, I'd love to have it.

Thank you!
Anyone feeling generous, I was offering LA Noire Complete for trade on Steam Trades, and the guy I traded with (In_Dreams) took the key and ran. Anyone want to help me out? I'd even be happy with regular edition instead of complete. 4.99/7.49 USD on Amazon.

EDIT: Or just give it away on the steam gift club, since that's what I was planning to do if I didn't find a trade.
Post edited May 31, 2013 by nightrunner227
EDIT: I managed to purchase this, so no matter now :)
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Big_Boss
Nevermind. Samlii gave me Blackwells games without asking nothing in return. Simply great! :)
Post edited June 02, 2013 by Recsam511
boglav: I've seen the presentation movie for Dear Esther from the current humble indie bundle and it got me intrigued. If someone bought the pack and is not interested in that game, I'd like to see what it's all about. Thank you.
nightrunner227: Download the free source mod version here. If you like it and decide you want the improved pay version, I'll give you my key for it.
thanks, I'll give it a go

Just seen it asks me to install (yet) another digital distribution system. Thought it was on steam.
I don't want to sound like a spoiled brat (too old for that) but I'm not gonna install desura, I'm pretty pissed with steam as it is (this is why we all love GoG after all).

I'll leave it up to you weather you decide to gift me with the key or not. I won't hold any grudge if you don't and I thank you for the opportunity.

Later edit: Thank you so much for the game nightrunner227! It has such mixed reviews I have to see what it's all about..as soon an I put my pc back together..
Post edited May 31, 2013 by boglav
Death2Videodrome: does anyone not have DOTA 2?
my guess is that everyone does but who knows.
i have 7 to gift to anyone who speaks up. please note that i will not send them through e-mail.
ill only send them directly through Steam
I'd love one, never played it but heard about it a lot if you still have any left!
If anybody has any spare Steam copies of Dragon Age: Origins or Fable: The Lost Chapters, I'd love to get one of those! I missed them on sale recently. :/
received
Post edited May 31, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Somebody have spare Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the ripper ? thanks
liquidsnakehpks: damn i thought i would ask for Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures but it seems they have a single key for the tellatale games....
Momo1991: Try the demos first - the interface kind of sucks though I really, really wanted to like these games :-(
good call the game was pretty awfully made

i know one game that's actually good from this bundle
http://www.indieroyale.com/

any generous soul with a Primordia extra key please help out , huge fan of Wadjet Eye Games completed all their other games.

Thanks
high rated
ne_zavarj: I'd like to request Little Inferno . Thank you .
You're Welcome

sulc84: Somebody have spare Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the ripper ? thanks
I do, well now I don't

liquidsnakehpks: any generous soul with a Primordia extra key please help out
Thanks
Can do this one too.
Post edited May 31, 2013 by samlii
If anyone would like to gift me any of the following active bundles I would be very grateful, cash shortage is always problem when you are student :)

Bundle in A Box
Humble bundle (regular or weekly)
Indie Royal

Thanks
samlii: You're Welcome

samlii: I do, well now I don't

Thanks
samlii: Can do this one too.
Thanks Samlii! ;-)
samlii: You're Welcome

samlii: I do, well now I don't

Thanks
samlii: Can do this one too.
Thanks a lot samlii
Would anyone be able to gift me the Sherlock Holmes bundle? http://groupees.com/sherlock
I don't have any of the games, so the entire bundle would be preferred, but any would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Post edited May 31, 2013 by adambiser