It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drxenija: Thank you! Please rep him for his generosity! :)
triock: *cough* "her" *cough*
Here, have a throat lozenge, triock ;-)
fulfilled by the Witcher

thanks
Post edited May 28, 2013 by buckstone
Whew
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
If anybody bought Humble Bundle 8 and don't want Awesomenauts please PM me code for it :)
I'd like to try this awesome game :)
mrcrispy83: I'm interested in Humble Bundle 8, or just a Hotline Miami, Little Inferno, or Thomas was Alone key from HB8 would do fine.
Bigs: Check PM
Thank you.

I've heard it's more of a physics toy with a story than a game, but World of Goo was pretty fun.
I have been desperately searching for the jagged alliance back in action and crossfire games from the gala bundle a while back... if anyone has a spare, would be greatly appreciated...
drxenija: Thank you! Please rep him for his generosity! :)
triock: *cough* "her" *cough*
Thank you! :)

If anyone has an alan wake key around, I would love to give it a new home! Or a HIB 8 copy :)
Thank you so much!
Huge fan of sherlock holmes , does anyone have a extra copy of Sherlock Holmes and the hound of baskervilles ? thanks
benderz: I'm still interested by a spare Zombie Shooter key or Alien Shooter key. Zombie Shooter 2 or Alien Shooter 2 can be awesome too ;-)
Thanks for reading ! :-)
Check pm my friend :) ZS 1 + 2
liquidsnakehpks: Huge fan of sherlock holmes , does anyone have a extra copy of Sherlock Holmes and the hound of baskervilles ? thanks
Check pm liquid mate :)
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Ian
This is a long shot but could someone gift me the entire humble bundle?
benderz: I'm still interested by a spare Zombie Shooter key or Alien Shooter key. Zombie Shooter 2 or Alien Shooter 2 can be awesome too ;-)
Thanks for reading ! :-)
Ian: Check pm my friend :) ZS 1 + 2
liquidsnakehpks: Huge fan of sherlock holmes , does anyone have a extra copy of Sherlock Holmes and the hound of baskervilles ? thanks
Ian: Check pm liquid mate :)
Thanks a lot mac , i shall the solve the crime and pull you into the case as well muhahaha
Ian: Check pm my friend :) ZS 1 + 2

Check pm liquid mate :)
liquidsnakehpks: Thanks a lot mac , i shall the solve the crime and pull you into the case as well muhahaha
your most welcome mate :)
Does anyone have a spare key for Fibrillation on Desura?
Would anyone happen to have an extra code for Defense Grid: The Awakening from the Facebook promo?

They ran out of keys before I could get one. :(

EDIT: Wow!! Thanks to samlii, I now have a code!! Took only a matter of 5 minutes after my initial post. I love this community!!
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Malv0isin
Malv0isin: Would anyone happen to have an extra code for Defense Grid: The Awakening from the Facebook promo?

They ran out of keys before I could get one. :(

EDIT: Wow!! Thanks to samlii, I now have a code!! Took only a matter of 5 minutes after my initial post. I love this community!!
Grins and now he can pick from my list ;-p