It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone has a spare Journey to the Centre of the Earth code lying around, I could find a home for it.
I've seen the presentation movie for Dear Esther from the current humble indie bundle and it got me intrigued. If someone bought the pack and is not interested in that game, I'd like to see what it's all about. Thank you.
Post edited May 29, 2013 by boglav
Thanks Samli =)
Well, If anybodies got a DOOM 2 code for steam, I'll take it.
Post edited May 29, 2013 by darthvader39560
If anyone has desura key for lucius, i would be very thankful :)
Drakensang The River of Time + Drakensang Phileasson’s Secret is unavailable in Denmark in English so if anyone has a spare copy I would love to get my hands on it ;)
Post edited May 29, 2013 by sulc84
There is anyone else Livalink (Desura)?
http://www.desura.com/games/livalink
benderz: I'm still interested by a spare Zombie Shooter key or Alien Shooter key. Zombie Shooter 2 or Alien Shooter 2 can be awesome too ;-)
Thanks for reading ! :-)
Ian: Check pm my friend :) ZS 1 + 2
liquidsnakehpks: Huge fan of sherlock holmes , does anyone have a extra copy of Sherlock Holmes and the hound of baskervilles ? thanks
Ian: Check pm liquid mate :)
Thank you so much my friend, very appreciate ! :-)
My little steam wishlist:

- Mirror's Edge
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition
- Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall DLC
- Hearthfire - Skyrim DLC
- Civilization V: Gods & Kings DLC

Also, if some1 won at lottery: rFactor 2 ^^
Post edited June 05, 2013 by Trid
Can anyone help me out with a humble bundle 8 above 1 dollar? Paypal hates me and my card |:(
Hi, I just saw Flatout: Ultimate Carnage on sale (Steam). Unfortunately I can only buy the censored version. Does anyone have the uncensored one? :)
I have 5 Dota 2 keys,if anyone want one pm me your e-mail

and if possible I would also want:
Deus Ex:Human Revolution or Just Cause 2
Post edited May 29, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
I just want Quake 1 or Quake 2 on steam. It would be awesome if somebody could give them to me.
Post edited May 29, 2013 by darthvader39560
EDIT: Kindly gifted to lugum by samlii. Thank you, mate! :)

I'm doing this request on behalf of lugum (as he has some issues posting in the forum). He'd be grateful if someone gift him the Groupees' Sherlock Holmes Bundle (I think the minimum is only $1,50).

Thanks in advance to any kind soul. :)

(here's one of lugum's posts, to contact him)
Post edited May 29, 2013 by Thespian*