It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello.
This is my first request and I would like to recive this games (Steam) from Greenmangaming:
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2

Maybe someone have Twin Sector leftover from some bundle ?
If anyone would happen to have an extra guild two collection from steam this weekend (its 75% Off) I would gladly take it off there hands.
If anybody happens to have Flatout 2 on steam (£1.49, sale), I'd love to take it off their hands. I'd settle for flatout 1 though.

Thanks
Post edited May 27, 2013 by darthvader39560
Momo1991: Another gifter in the pantheon - thanks Samlii ;-)
Pantheon! *snickers

coxdr: If anyone would happen to have an extra guild two collection from steam this weekend (its 75% Off) I would gladly take it off there hands.
Nearly bagged that for a GA ten minutes ago - had I seen this post I'dve sorted you. SO...

Somebody sort it coz i borked it didnt i!?!! O_O
Post edited May 27, 2013 by Sachys
Momo1991: Another gifter in the pantheon - thanks Samlii ;-)
Sachys: Pantheon! *snickers

coxdr: If anyone would happen to have an extra guild two collection from steam this weekend (its 75% Off) I would gladly take it off there hands.
Sachys: Nearly bagged that for a GA ten minutes ago - had I seen this post I'dve sorted you. SO...

Sachys is drunk as a skunk! Off to the drunk thread with ya then...;-p
Sachys: Pantheon! *snickers

Nearly bagged that for a GA ten minutes ago - had I seen this post I'dve sorted you. SO...

Momo1991: Sachys is drunk as a skunk! Off to the drunk thread with ya then...;-p
Why do people always accuse me of having been drinking when i havent - yet when i post a massively drunken rant against some bigot they cannot reply and in the morning i check it to see how odd it may be, yet it's the most logically correct and impassible rebuttal in the universe!??! O_O (sorry - had a bit of a heavy workload thwarting the EDL last few days due to recent events!).
Post edited May 27, 2013 by Sachys
high rated
sulc84: Maybe someone have Twin Sector leftover from some bundle ?
check your pm :)
robb5: I would be more than happy to receive Alan Wake or Alan Wake American Nightmare from the new weekly humble bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly.
check pm
Post edited May 27, 2013 by Ian
promo over
Post edited May 28, 2013 by akhliber
http://www.greenmangaming.com/search/?q=legacy+of+kain
I wont be the first or the last one asking for Legacy of Kain titles
currently they are on promo for about 1.75$ so if anyone wants to gift something cool for that price
I would love any of them.
sulc84: Maybe someone have Twin Sector leftover from some bundle ?
Ian: check your pm :)
robb5: I would be more than happy to receive Alan Wake or Alan Wake American Nightmare from the new weekly humble bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly.
Ian: check pm
Thank you so much Ian :D
Posting one final time, seems like it's up for one more day! :)

Bundlestars' Stellar Bundle: Zombies vs Aliens would be just perfect is someone feeling generous around, I'm out of gaming budget most of the time due to the exchange control here, but I don't want to miss the chance to grab them. :)

(Please take into consideration previous request from fellow GOGers first)

Edit: Seems like it's up for one more day!*

Cheers.
Post edited May 28, 2013 by Crsldmc
Hey. I'd love Final Doom on steam if anybodies feeling generous.
If anyone is feeling generous, I'm dying to try Proteus from the new HIB 8. There are only a couple in this bundle that I don't have, but Proteus in particular looks fantastic. Thanks in advance! :)
Post edited May 28, 2013 by akhliber
akhliber: If anyone is feeling generous, I'm dying to try Proteus from the new HIB 8. There are only a couple in this bundle that I don't have, but Proteus in particular looks fantastic. Thanks in advance! :)
I support this wish so if someone could kindly provide akhliber with Proteus I would be very thankfull to be the next one in line. Thanks!