It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some people have recommended me The Last Remnat saying it is a very good JRPG and it's now on sale on GMG for $2 after using this coupon - GMG20-LLASD-D8WBQ - on checkout, I would like to give it a try if anyone is feeling generous on this sunny Sunday.

Thanks in advance!

By the way, does anyone ever played the Ys series? Are they any good?
Post edited May 26, 2013 by Zorder
Zorder: Some people have recommended me The Last Remnat saying it is a very good JRPG and it's now on sale on GMG for $2 after using this coupon - GMG20-LLASD-D8WBQ - on checkout, I would like to give it a try if anyone is feeling generous on this sunny Sunday.

Thanks in advance!

YS IF FUCKING AMAZING!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!(but hard) :D
Kaliosmasteris: YS IF FUCKING AMAZING!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!(but hard) :D
Nice to hear that, specially the hard part ;)
Zorder: Some people have recommended me The Last Remnat saying it is a very good JRPG and it's now on sale on GMG for $2 after using this coupon - GMG20-LLASD-D8WBQ - on checkout, I would like to give it a try if anyone is feeling generous on this sunny Sunday.

Thanks in advance!

Yes. I'd recommend grabbing all of the ones on Steam when they go on sale. I loved Ys Origin. They are hard, and will probably will require some practice to defeat all of the bosses, but it's very satisfying.
Post edited May 26, 2013 by spoderman
spoderman: Yes. I'd recommend grabbing all of the ones on Steam when they go on sale. I loved Ys Origin.
That's what I'm planning to do, hopefully on the summer sales if it they don't go on sale before that. Actually Origin was the only one I played because it has a demo and I really liked it but Ys I and II and The Oath of Felghana look kinda different. I'm also considering grabbing Chantelise and Fortune Summoners.
Post edited May 26, 2013 by Zorder
spoderman: Yes. I'd recommend grabbing all of the ones on Steam when they go on sale. I loved Ys Origin.
Zorder: That's what I'm planning to do, hopefully on the summer sales if it they don't go on sale before that. Actually Origin was the only one I played because it has a demo and I really liked it but Ys I and II and The Oath of Felghana look kinda different. I'm also considering grabbing Chantelise and Fortune Summoners.
Actually, I'll buy the Ys games for you if they're 75% off during the summer sale (Chronicles probably won't be though) if you're interesting in them by then and will actually play them. I know it's a long time to wait though ;)
spoderman: Actually, I'll buy the Ys games for you if they're 75% off during the summer sale (Chronicles probably won't be though) if you're interesting in them by then and will actually play them. I know it's a long time to wait though ;)
I really appreciate your generosity, we'll see by then. I still have alot on my "to play" list though, after I recently got into RPGs. It's weird actually because I never liked RPGs and this year I started playing more recent ones such as Mass Effect and I'm finishing Dragon Age Origins as I'm typing right now, I guess getting Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment, Icewind Dale and of course Neverwinter Nights on the GOG promo a few weeks ago really caught my interest to this genre and I'm glad that it did. This is why I love GOG, old games can really mess with your gaming habits, in a good way of course. ;)
spoderman: Actually, I'll buy the Ys games for you if they're 75% off during the summer sale (Chronicles probably won't be though) if you're interesting in them by then and will actually play them. I know it's a long time to wait though ;)
Zorder: I really appreciate your generosity, we'll see by then. I still have alot on my "to play" list though, after I recently got into RPGs. It's weird actually because I never liked RPGs and this year I started playing more recent ones such as Mass Effect and I'm finishing Dragon Age Origins as I'm typing right now, I guess getting Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment, Icewind Dale and of course Neverwinter Nights on the GOG promo a few weeks ago really caught my interest to this genre and I'm glad that it did. This is why I love GOG, old games can really mess with your gaming habits, in a good way of course. ;)
Get Planescape: Torment! Licurg practically twisted my arm to take this game and I love it! ;-)
ne_zavarj: LEGO Batman
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
samlii: I loved the Batman games now you can too.
Another gifter in the pantheon - thanks Samlii ;-)
Post edited May 26, 2013 by Momo1991
A spare Zombie Shooter or Alien Shooter steam key would be very appreciate, thanks ! :-)

Sorry for re-post, missed the good thread first time.
Post edited May 27, 2013 by benderz
Sleeping Dogs... Maybe somebody has it and wants to give it to me? :)
edit: Deciding against asking for a gift, Super Puzzle Platformer is only $2 off I'll just get it myself later it'll go on sale again.

Zorder: That's what I'm planning to do, hopefully on the summer sales if it they don't go on sale before that. Actually Origin was the only one I played because it has a demo and I really liked it but Ys I and II and The Oath of Felghana look kinda different. I'm also considering grabbing Chantelise and Fortune Summoners.
Ys is awesome, I just need to find out why my PC won't run Origins(game won't even startup and configuration crashes at startup, which is weird cause I played it once near release and it ran fine). Chronicles and Felghana run without problems. I tried un/reinstalling and varifying the game cache but neither works.
Post edited May 26, 2013 by Ric1987
I would love the first portal game.
Bumped :)

Bundlestars' Stellar Bundle: Zombies vs Aliens would be just perfect to add to my "on the road games" if someone wants to provide a home for those 4 sweet titles I'll be happy to do so. :)

(Please take into consideration previous request from fellow GOGers first)

Cheers.
Post edited May 27, 2013 by Crsldmc
I'm doing this request on behalf of lugum (as he has some issues posting in the forum).

He'd be grateful if someone gift him the Groupees' Sherlock Holmes Bundle.

(here's one of lugum's posts, to contact him)

Thanks in advance to any kind soul. ;)
Post edited May 27, 2013 by Thespian*
------------
Post edited May 28, 2013 by buckstone