It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to samlii for Renegade Ops!
Post edited May 18, 2013 by adambiser
high rated
Smannesman: From the Amazon promo (today):
The Cave
I got ya
adambiser: Interested in these games from the various Amazon bundles on sale until May 31.
* Renegade Ops
I can do this one also
Post edited May 16, 2013 by samlii
From the current Amazon sales I would really love to get my hands on either Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition and Mass Effect 3. If someone is feeling gifty, I'd forever be in your debt. Have a nice day! :)
high rated
akhliber: From Amazon promo:
The Cave
Done also
low rated
I'd like to have The Cave from the Amazon promo. Thanks :)
Post edited May 16, 2013 by spoderman
adambiser: Interested in these games from the various Amazon bundles on sale until May 31.
* Renegade Ops
samlii: I can do this one also
Thanks!
akhliber:
samlii: Done also
Thanks so much, samlii!
I have STALKER Clear Sky and Sonic Adventure DX on my wishlist, in case someone gets Steam Keys of them from the Amazon deals. Thanks.
would give Fairy Bloom Freesia a good home if someone hath a spare key
any one get the moblile bundle and not want Trainz Settle and Carlisle?
I guess it wont hurt to ask.

Anyone got a spare Steam key for Guns of Icarus Online?
Borderlands 2 please?

Thanks in Advance!
Post edited May 16, 2013 by Th3R3n3gad3
rodrolliv: I have STALKER Clear Sky and Sonic Adventure DX on my wishlist, in case someone gets Steam Keys of them from the Amazon deals. Thanks.
Without the means to supply it myself, I'll put a support vote in here for Rodroliv's wish of Clear Sky!
Can anyone spare a Steam key for F.E.A.R. 1? I live in Canada and can't buy it from Amazon's sale.

It's $2.50 atm.
Post edited May 18, 2013 by ne_zavarj