It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Still looking for lucius steam key
If anyone have a spare Tropico 3 (Steam) from Indie Gala, I would give it a good home! :D Thanks in advance.
sulc84: Still looking for lucius steam key
Did the Desura key I gave you not work? Because as of now, I'm locked out of my mayhem bundle page.
CymTyr: Did the Desura key I gave you not work? Because as of now, I'm locked out of my mayhem bundle page.
The Indie Royale Desura key is the IR account key as well. Check your url, it should end with ?key=DESURAKEY
So sharing the Desura codes from the Indie Royale bundles is a very bad idea.
CymTyr: Did the Desura key I gave you not work? Because as of now, I'm locked out of my mayhem bundle page.
JMich: The Indie Royale Desura key is the IR account key as well. Check your url, it should end with ?key=DESURAKEY
So sharing the Desura codes from the Indie Royale bundles is a very bad idea.
I did not realize that. I just tried redeeming the code on Desura and it went through, so sulc84 still needs a steam Lucius key : /
what JMich said but also the desura key is for ALL the desura games in the bundle not just 1.
swordtut: what JMich said but also the desura key is for ALL the desura games in the bundle not just 1.
The desura key redeemed for me when I tested it, but for some reason I was locked out of my mayhem bundle page.
swordtut: what JMich said but also the desura key is for ALL the desura games in the bundle not just 1.
CymTyr: The desura key redeemed for me when I tested it, but for some reason I was locked out of my mayhem bundle page.
the url was linked to his email but he must not have linked the email to his desura account and had not used it himself yet. that is why you could still use it.
CymTyr: The desura key redeemed for me when I tested it, but for some reason I was locked out of my mayhem bundle page.
swordtut: the url was linked to his email but he must not have linked the email to his desura account and had not used it himself yet. that is why you could still use it.
No.... it was my bundle that I bought and paid for myself. I know exactly what you mean, but it doesn't apply here.
If anyone got an extra key by pre-ordering Anomaly 2 and are looking to get rid of it I'd gladly take it from your hands, thanks! :)
I just found out about Bundlestars' Stellar Bundle: Zombies vs Aliens but recently got Death to Spies Gold on GamersGate and I'm done for this month's gaming budget, so I'd love if I could kill some zombies and go pew pew on the aliens aswell. :)

Cheers!
I see quite a few Drakensang keys being dropped. I'm not fast enough to be a good ninja so maybe one of these next times, someone wouldn't mind dropping one into my pm box instead of out in the open? Please and thank you.
Just looking for Lucius from the Mayhem Bundle, if anyone has an extra key.

And if anyone is feeling really generous I would be happy to give the Be Mine 8 Bundle a good home, all the games look pretty amazing but am broke at the moment.

Thanks in advance and Thank You for the consideration.
edit: Thank you samlii for The Cave!
Post edited May 22, 2013 by akhliber
From the Amazon promo (today):
Mark of the Ninja

From Steam (not on sale never gonna happen, but if you never try etc etc):
Shadowrun Returns
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer DLC
Post edited May 16, 2013 by Smannesman