It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

+rep CymTyr! Awesome, thanks again :D
YW ^^ You guys have helped me, in more ways than you know. The least I can do is make a few gifts happen ^^
thanks
Post edited May 14, 2013 by swordtut
high rated
swordtut: anyone get the mobie 3 gala and not want the steam key "Naval War: Arctic Circle"? i don't game on my phone and since its happy hour i figured i'ed ask.
Check your PM
If anyone has two worlds pirates DLC or Alien Hallway I would be grateful.
swordtut: anyone get the mobie 3 gala and not want the steam key "Naval War: Arctic Circle"? i don't game on my phone and since its happy hour i figured i'ed ask.
samlii: Check your PM
thank you.
adambiser: I'm interested in Hydrophobia: Prophecy while it's on sale at Steam. (Been on my wishlist for awhile.) Thanks!
Please check your PM.
adambiser: I'm interested in Hydrophobia: Prophecy while it's on sale at Steam. (Been on my wishlist for awhile.) Thanks!
Kyrono: Please check your PM.
Thank you!
Kyrono: Please check your PM.
adambiser: Thank you!
You're welcome. =)
If anyone's feeling generous, I would love either Din's Curse (currently on sale on steam) or Hearthfire DLC for Skyrim.

Thanks for reading ^^
~Cym
I would like to request a 3D-printer, like e.g. the Makerbot Replicator V2 for printing models of various in-game characters from multiple games.

What, this thread is only for games? ..............well, darn.
Oye if someone has a spare key for Tropico 3 - Special Edition from the IndieGala Tropico Bundle
I'd would be happy to give it a warm home and start a little, funny dictadura in Tropico Island! :)
Post pulled due to generous gifting of swordtut. Thanks again
thanks
Post edited May 14, 2013 by buckstone
if anyone has a spare Blades of Time key they don't use I'll give it a home
buckstone: looking for unused key to air conflicts: secret wars, storm frontline nation, naval war arctic circle, making history the calm and the storm , avencast, patrician IV, blood bowl, drakensang
have to try ya know paypal is all jammed up for some unknown reason (sarcasm)

thanks
i forworded you navel warfair i got from samlii. steam store lied and said i didn't own it.
and added Making History: The Calm & The Storm to pay it forword even though i couldn't use what samlii gave.
enjoy!!
Post edited May 14, 2013 by swordtut