It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pickle1477: That looks pretty cool, may I have it, please?
wanderer_27: PM sent :)

Same requirements (might be a day for response) :

ShinyLoot Key for <span class="bold">SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance</span>
Count me in!

Thanks so much!

ShinyLoot Key for <span class="bold">SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance</span>
PookaMustard: Count me in!
PM sent :)
PookaMustard: Count me in!
Redeemed! Thank you.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6415CEF5FC0EACBE!3062&amp;authkey=!AKJPYhAvXvFzs78&amp;v=3&amp;ithint=photo%2cPNG
. . . . continuing . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

First Positive Rep before June 2015 not on Scammer list - reply here :

ShinyLoot Key for FootLOL: Epic Fail League
Hey GOG. Wondering if anyone has a Humble Key for Out of the Park Baseball 16 when it was bundled. I've played OOTP 14 drm free from the developers and it was great. This one has even more features so if anyone is holding a key for it still and looking to gift it, I'd be very grateful.

Edit: Nevermind this request. I was given some incorrect info (see below).
Post edited January 08, 2016 by Jeets2
Jeets2: Hey GOG. Wondering if anyone has a Humble Key for Out of the Park Baseball 16 when it was bundled. I've played OOTP 14 drm free from the developers and it was great. This one has even more features so if anyone is holding a key for it still and looking to gift it, I'd be very grateful.
I have 15 but not 16. 16 never WAS bundled, they just included a coupon giving you a discount for it on the Humble store.
Jeets2: Hey GOG. Wondering if anyone has a Humble Key for Out of the Park Baseball 16 when it was bundled. I've played OOTP 14 drm free from the developers and it was great. This one has even more features so if anyone is holding a key for it still and looking to gift it, I'd be very grateful.
zeogold: I have 15 but not 16. 16 never WAS bundled, they just included a coupon giving you a discount for it on the Humble store.
Oh. Thanks for letting me know then. I guess I was given some incorrect information from a friend but he's not a baseball fan so I guess I can forgive him and still keep him as a friend lol.
In that case then, nevermind my request. OOTP 14 and 15 are not that different but 16 is the one where they made all kinds of improvements so I'll try to be more vigilant to find that in a bundle. I've been itching to play a baseball sim lately so might go back to 14 and start a new season in time for spring training this year.

Thank you for responding.
wanderer_27: . . . . continuing . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

I will give it a try ^^)
te_lanus: If anyone has a spare 3D Realms Anthology - Steam Edition Key from the Killer bundle 6 that's not wanted I'll give it a good home
wanderer_27: . . . . continuing . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

probbayo: I will give it a try ^^)
PM sent :)

Same requirements

ShinyLoot Key for Rexzilla
Hi guys!

Im looking for some games from the Tomb raider franchise and currently HB, so if someone have a spare key for:

Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider; Legends
Tomb Raider: Underworld

i would apreciate it! like ever i can give some games on return or u can pick some games on tremor (738 coins)

Thanks for reading guys!
high rated
A.Ryan: Hi guys!

Im looking for some games from the Tomb raider franchise and currently HB, so if someone have a spare key for:

Tomb Raider; Legends

i would apreciate it! like ever i can give some games on return or u can pick some games on tremor (738 coins)

Thanks for reading guys!
Hello! I have an Anniversary key if you'd like it :)
low rated
A.Ryan: Hi guys!

Tomb Raider; Legends

Thanks for reading guys!
flummoxed: Hello! I have an Anniversary key if you'd like it :)
Ofc Flummoxed!! i leave u +rep! tell me if u want some rewards or want some games on tremor, Thanks a lot for sharong m8!
flummoxed: Hello! I have an Anniversary key if you'd like it :)
A.Ryan: Ofc Flummoxed!! i leave u +rep! tell me if u want some rewards or want some games on tremor, Thanks a lot for sharong m8!
I'll PM you :)