It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

. . . . continuing . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

First Positive Rep before June 2015 not on Scammer list - reply here :

ShinyLoot Key for <span class="bold">Hero's Tale Enhanced Edition</span>
wanderer_27: . . . . continuing . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

Hi there. I'm interested if noone else is looking for this. Son will like it. :)
wanderer_27: . . . . continuing . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

Zsolan: Hi there. I'm interested if noone else is looking for this. Son will like it. :)
PM sent :)
Zsolan: Hi there. I'm interested if noone else is looking for this. Son will like it. :)
wanderer_27: PM sent :)
Thank you! :)
low rated
Hello. Anyone can help a fellow gamer with these ? For some reason i dont receive a email in my inbox with the games.

I only want :

Brilliant Bob
Abscoding Zatwor
Goocubelets
Break into Zatowar

THEY ARE ALL FREE here : http://www.grabthegames.com/giveaways-winners.html
Hi guys!

I dont think so but if someone have a spare key for "X-com Enemy Within (DLC)" let me know, i really apreciate it, i expend more than 30 hours on the base game so im very interested on this dlc.

Like always i can back some games on return or u can pick some games on tremor.

Thanks for reading guys!
Post edited January 19, 2016 by A.Ryan
Just wondering if anyone has an extra key for DragonBall Kneoverse... Xneoverse? That DragonBall Z game that's on sale on the HumbleBundle Bandai Namco sale. Thanks
Anybody got a PSN code for Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World game? Really want to play this one but it's delisted on the PlayStation store. I would really appreciate this, thanks!
While I do not mean in any way to kill this thread, I just want it to be known that I've opened up this giveaway for Steam games.
. . . . continuing . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

ShinyLoot Key for <span class="bold">Valcarta: Rise of the Demon</span>
zeogold: While I do not mean in any way to kill this thread, I just want it to be known that I've opened up this giveaway for Steam games.
Do you really think that anybody could kill a gifting thread? ;)
zeogold: While I do not mean in any way to kill this thread, I just want it to be known that I've opened up this giveaway for Steam games.
MarkoH01: Do you really think that anybody could kill a gifting thread? ;)
Oh, you know, with enough stabbing, anything's possible.
Post edited January 22, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
Does anyone have extra codes for the Xcom DLC and Enemy Within? I have the base game, but can't afford the whole bundle right now.
MarkoH01: Do you really think that anybody could kill a gifting thread? ;)
Remember what happened to the Open this thread... thread?
So a couple of us posted a few ShinyLoot games (the other is a couple of post below mine) in the thread about SL. Please check and see if you'd like any of them before they're gone for good.