It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IndieKing: I got Millie why the hate ?
stg83: Sie haben keine Ahnung?
FYI: Normally in German you would say "Du hast keine Ahnung?" in this case.
Post edited January 02, 2016 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: FYI: Normally in german you would say "Du hast keine Ahnung?" in this case.
You are ofcourse correct, and that is exactly the point I was trying to make with the post and subsequent link. :)
low rated
tinyE: Honestly, do you think it's worth the time and effort for us to point these people out when they show up? I feel like I'm accomplishing zero, though I did get swatkat really pissed yesterday which was fun.
MarkoH01: Yes, it is. Every time I a m doing a giveaway I am worried if the people asking for something are scammers or not. This makes it more work than fun. Every time I have to look up in the scammers list and some of them are not even mentioned there yet so yes, help, regarding if anyone is concerned to be a scammer is very much appreciated. However imo there is no need to insult these people and provocate downreps or similar ir simply would be enough to point them out as a warning.

And to make this post a little more on topic: I have a steam Millie key to give away to the first reply from a persomn not on the scammers list.
can I have it? Thanks in advance, I'm new in the forum but I'm not a scramer
I have a Lucius steam key to give for the first who answer this post
Post edited January 02, 2016 by maxoliveira
tinyE: Honestly, do you think it's worth the time and effort for us to point these people out when they show up? I feel like I'm accomplishing zero, though I did get swatkat really pissed yesterday which was fun.
stg83: I am just having a bit of fun as well, didn't really take a lot of effort since the forum activity is fairly minimal. ;)
The warnings are certainly useful. I was just caught in a brain dead moment. But, you know what they say: you live and you learn. It was the first time I had done something like this, and it was a lot of fun. Now, I have a better idea of how to go about it when I do another one. So, I will chalk this up to lessons learned. But, it was still a fun thing to do. I appreciate the warnings and the advice. Happy New Year to all!
docbear1975: The warnings are certainly useful. I was just caught in a brain dead moment. But, you know what they say: you live and you learn. It was the first time I had done something like this, and it was a lot of fun. Now, I have a better idea of how to go about it when I do another one. So, I will chalk this up to lessons learned. But, it was still a fun thing to do. I appreciate the warnings and the advice. Happy New Year to all!
Don't worry about it too much, if you had fun doing an awesome giveaway then its all that matters. I think it was really generous of you so many thanks again for taking the initiative to do one like this. As I have said many times before though since all the game codes are yours, it is ultimately your decision on who to give them away to but if you need any advice regarding that then just ask one of the regulars here to help you make an informed decision.

Thanks and +rep once again, all the best for the new year. :)
Post edited January 02, 2016 by stg83
Well after thinking about it, I'll go with Marko, just warn people and not make too big of a stink about it.

Okay so I'll try not to. :P Some of these people are just begging for it and they love to throw it in your face when they do get something. My self restraint has it's limits. :P
tinyE: Okay so I'll try not to. :P Some of these people are just begging for it and they love to throw it in your face when they do get something. My self restraint has it's limits. :P
But where's the fun in that. Just point em' out via PM and continue mocking em' in the threads. ;)
Post edited January 02, 2016 by stg83
it is appreciated tinyE and others, definitely!

Another note for people dealing with these turds:

if they start giving you shit/calling YOU a scammer or whatever, just ignore them entirely. You know if you're a scammer or not, and chances are they're just getting off on causing you to engage with them on any level, so don't.
MarkoH01: Yes, it is. Every time I a m doing a giveaway I am worried if the people asking for something are scammers or not. This makes it more work than fun. Every time I have to look up in the scammers list and some of them are not even mentioned there yet so yes, help, regarding if anyone is concerned to be a scammer is very much appreciated. However imo there is no need to insult these people and provocate downreps or similar ir simply would be enough to point them out as a warning.

And to make this post a little more on topic: I have a steam Millie key to give away to the first reply from a persomn not on the scammers list.
maxoliveira: can I have it? Thanks in advance, I'm new in the forum but I'm not a scramer
I have a Lucius steam key to give for the first who answer this post
Sorry for the delay I was caught in a game. Check your PM for the giftlink.
I just saw that "Lara Croft and the temple of Osiris" is part of the actual Humblebundle. I know that it is also on sale at the moment but I thought there would be no harm in asking here first because someone might have it already because of the bundle. So if somebody is out there who does not need the key I would be very much interested in it.
I have steam keys for not one,not two but the first THREE Tomb Raider games! If you love good old adventure games with a very fun gameplay or if you just want,after play the reboot,to give a try at the original series this is YOUR chance!Send me a PM and you will receive one (or if you want ALL) of this awesome games!

Aaaand they all gone.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by Lolling
Was attempting to trade Steam games during the Steam sale & now that the Steam sales are over until June I know no one will trade for sure... so I'll post my wishlist of top 2 Steam games here (one I didn't even bother having on trade list cause the discount wasn't very much) 'cause you never know. :-)

Call of Duty: Black Ops III
TRANSFORMERS: Devastation
Well . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

First Positive Rep before June 2015 not on Scammer list - reply here :

ShinyLoot Key for Subject 9
wanderer_27: Well . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

That looks pretty cool, may I have it, please?
wanderer_27: Well . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

Pickle1477: That looks pretty cool, may I have it, please?
PM sent :)

Same requirements (might be a day for response) :

ShinyLoot Key for <span class="bold">SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance</span>