It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
A.Ryan: Ofc Flummoxed!! i leave u +rep! tell me if u want some rewards or want some games on tremor, Thanks a lot for sharong m8!
flummoxed: I'll PM you :)
Thanks again Flummoxed! i hope u enjoy the games like me with Anniversary (looks amazing!)

UPDATE:
HI guys!

Im looking for some games from the Tomb raider franchise (HB), so if someone have a spare key for:

Tomb Raider; Legends
Tomb Raider: Underworld

i would apreciate it! like ever i can give some games on return or u can pick some games on tremor (658 coins)

Thanks for reading guys!
IndieKing: Finally someone that looks in the forums and not on some user-made list.
Redeemed. Thanks again!
tinyE: Some user made list? XD

I'm looking in the forum and that list is the only place other than gifting threads I actually see your name. XD
I thought I'd throw my 2 coppers in on this. I often click 'start conversation' to see if someone has changed their name or to see what interactions I've had with someone. Well I didn't realise that it shows up on the other person's end, which is lovely to know. I.e. you can 'start conversation' and see whenever that person is online through Galaxy or the website.

I must have done this recently with IndieKing and cannot for the life of me remember the 'why' of doing so. I logged on today to find this paranoid message

"IndieKing

Jan 10, 2016 – 22:03

?!

Why did you enter on me on chat ?"

Nothing gets me hotter than entering on people :P Yeah all this is, is evidence for paranoia but hilarious evidence nonetheless :)
tinyE: Some user made list? XD

I'm looking in the forum and that list is the only place other than gifting threads I actually see your name. XD
Tarnicus: I thought I'd throw my 2 coppers in on this. I often click 'start conversation' to see if someone has changed their name or to see what interactions I've had with someone. Well I didn't realise that it shows up on the other person's end, which is lovely to know. I.e. you can 'start conversation' and see whenever that person is online through Galaxy or the website.

I must have done this recently with IndieKing and cannot for the life of me remember the 'why' of doing so. I logged on today to find this paranoid message

"IndieKing

?!

Nothing gets me hotter than entering on people :P Yeah all this is, is evidence for paranoia but hilarious evidence nonetheless :)
Engage me in conversation, and I'll warn you right now, you're going to get hit with nothing but puzzles and bad jokes. Beware.
Would anyone happen to have an extra Final Fantasy X-2 HD code for the Vita? I bought FFX used stupidly and the X-2 code was already used unfortunately and I don't really want to spend another $25-30 to get X-2
Post edited January 11, 2016 by Ki11s0n3
Tarnicus: I thought I'd throw my 2 coppers in on this. I often click 'start conversation' to see if someone has changed their name or to see what interactions I've had with someone. Well I didn't realise that it shows up on the other person's end, which is lovely to know. I.e. you can 'start conversation' and see whenever that person is online through Galaxy or the website.

"IndieKing

?!

zeogold: Engage me in conversation, and I'll warn you right now, you're going to get hit with nothing but puzzles and bad jokes. Beware.
This is true. *mumbles incoherently*
I'm thinking of trying a little trip through the lands of subscription based MMOs, and mainly through one of my favorite franchises. So yes. If anyone has a spare Final Fantasy XIV key, I think I have the intention to play through the game after I'm done with this college year. I'd appreciate the thought. Thank you in advance.
PookaMustard: I'm thinking of trying a little trip through the lands of subscription based MMOs, and mainly through one of my favorite franchises. So yes. If anyone has a spare Final Fantasy XIV key, I think I have the intention to play through the game after I'm done with this college year. I'd appreciate the thought. Thank you in advance.
Done.
PookaMustard: I'm thinking of trying a little trip through the lands of subscription based MMOs, and mainly through one of my favorite franchises. So yes. If anyone has a spare Final Fantasy XIV key, I think I have the intention to play through the game after I'm done with this college year. I'd appreciate the thought. Thank you in advance.
Cyraxpt: Done.
Received the code. Thank you!
I won't be posting a screenshot this time because I won't redeem it now though. I'll wait till the perfect moment to play it non-stop.
If someone have a spare key to Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride I would be grateful. I love HO games :)
if no one wants their Wacky Wheels from the current bundle I'll give it a good home
Bumping this.

. . . . continuing . . . since ShinyLoot is going Out of Business . . . .

First Positive Rep before June 2015 not on Scammer list - reply here :

ShinyLoot Key for Rexzilla
I'm interested in Rexzilla! Also looking for a key to eXceed 3rd on Steam if anybody's got it, thanks!

EDIT: Misread the post, turns out I didn't get positive rep before that time. Sorry for my mistake. Still interested in eXceed 3rd on Steam, though!
Post edited January 14, 2016 by bushidoukitsune
bushidoukitsune: I'm interested in Rexzilla! Also looking for a key to eXceed 3rd on Steam if anybody's got it, thanks!

EDIT: Misread the post, turns out I didn't get positive rep before that time. Sorry for my mistake. Still interested in eXceed 3rd on Steam, though!
You're good - PM sent
I know it's not too popular on Vita and I know there are codes floating around if anyone has an extra code for Borderlands 2 on Vita.
If anyone is in generous mood, i will be very grateful, if i can get some steam key for Defender's Quest (possibly from open source or a female protagonist bundle).

Thx in advance.