It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: Do tell me, oh great and wise judge of souls, am I a scammer as well?
tinyE: BTW he is Wakalo.
Sounds like he's trying to Wakalover any poor sucker he can find.
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/discoblog/files/2009/01/joke.jpg
tinyE: All assholes look alike to me.
We Are Not Klingons! O____o
docbear1975: I still have a few steam keys left! If you're interested in the remaining games, let me know. The following rules still apply:

* Reply to this post
* Account must have been created before September 2015

1. Knights and Merchants
2. Horizon Shift
3. Millie
4. GameGuru – Fantasy Pack DLC
5. GameGuru – Death Valley Pack DLC
I wonder if these 2 goodies still available!

I would like to host them at my home if you don't mind mate ^^)
drealmer7: I confess I'm pretty curious about Hatred and would love to give it a try if there's still a key available. Thanks for the generosity!!!
tinyE: If you get it let us know. It's on a lot of 'year's worst' list and not because of the subject matter. :P
If you really want to know: I bought it a while ago in a bundle (because it's unavailable in Germany and that alone is a reason for me to want it ;)). The game gets boring pretty fast - it looks "nice" (if you can call it so) and at least on my rig (i5/GTX960) it plays well but there is not enough gameplay in the end to make this interesting for a longer time. I don't give anything on the controversy about this game because a game is a game is a game (that is my opinion and it is the same with movies - as long as there is nobody harmed in real life, I don't care what it is about) but for a game itself it just has not much substance. Fire with everything you have at everything you can see. I have not finished the game yet so I cannot say if this will change in later levels.

btw: Happy new year everyone :)
Post edited January 02, 2016 by MarkoH01
docbear1975: I still have a few steam keys left! If you're interested in the remaining games, let me know. The following rules still apply:

* Reply to this post
* Account must have been created before September 2015

1. Knights and Merchants
2. Horizon Shift
3. Millie
probbayo: I wonder if these 2 goodies still available!

Check your chat
low rated
probbayo: I wonder if these 2 goodies still available!

docbear1975: Check your chat
Hey doc ! I asked for Millie can you check my posts a few pages back ?
Much appreciated!
Someone seriously needs to grab Millie! It's such a cute game with a great mini soundtrack :) https://youtu.be/hwIz_IKLdzA?list=PLOtTEc8oKrPoKWl_81nDAVNLbbx-FUtTR&t=26
low rated
Tarnicus: Someone seriously needs to grab Millie! It's such a cute game with a great mini soundtrack :) https://youtu.be/hwIz_IKLdzA?list=PLOtTEc8oKrPoKWl_81nDAVNLbbx-FUtTR&t=26
I know :P I hope doc grants my wish.
Unless the wish is to be euthanized, I don't think the doc will be granting it any time soon.
low rated
stg83: Unless the wish is to be euthanized, I don't think the doc will be granting it any time soon.
I got Millie why the hate ?

Thx doc !!
Indie, you need a new avatar.

This one should work. :D
Attachments:
Post edited January 02, 2016 by tinyE
IndieKing: I got Millie why the hate ?
Sie haben keine Ahnung?
IndieKing: I got Millie why the hate ?
stg83: Sie haben keine Ahnung?
Honestly, do you think it's worth the time and effort for us to point these people out when they show up? I feel like I'm accomplishing zero, though I did get swatkat really pissed yesterday which was fun.
tinyE: Honestly, do you think it's worth the time and effort for us to point these people out when they show up? I feel like I'm accomplishing zero, though I did get swatkat really pissed yesterday which was fun.
Yes, it is. Every time I a m doing a giveaway I am worried if the people asking for something are scammers or not. This makes it more work than fun. Every time I have to look up in the scammers list and some of them are not even mentioned there yet so yes, help, regarding if anyone is concerned to be a scammer is very much appreciated. However imo there is no need to insult these people and provocate downreps or similar ir simply would be enough to point them out as a warning.

And to make this post a little more on topic: I have a steam Millie key to give away to the first reply from a persomn not on the scammers list.
Post edited January 02, 2016 by MarkoH01
tinyE: Honestly, do you think it's worth the time and effort for us to point these people out when they show up? I feel like I'm accomplishing zero, though I did get swatkat really pissed yesterday which was fun.
I am just having a bit of fun as well, didn't really take a lot of effort since the forum activity is fairly minimal. ;)