It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone generous that wants to get rid of their extra Disco Elysium key? Thank you in advance.
EDIT: My request is no longer valid.
Post edited August 21, 2023 by Lexor
Hi folks,

I have the Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campagin key (fanatical free steam key). Send me a private message if you are interested. I will edit this post if the key gets taken by one of you.
anyone have spare for RE 5 Gold Edition from recent Humble Bundle
Thanks
Post edited August 29, 2023 by teninator
EDIT: My request is no longer valid.
Post edited August 29, 2023 by Lexor
Steam. Armored Core 6. Goodluck to me.
Does anyone have spare RE6 key since it recently went on Humble Bundle. I'd very much love to play it. Thanks!
This is all Steam

Arcade Paradise CLMJ9-6B0PN-T6AVY
Hot Brass C5PID-N0GF3-I5N3C
Banners of Ruin L7WWF-BXAJ9-9VFNC

Enjoy
Hello everyone,

Trek to Yomi from the last Humble Choice, does anyone have a spare key? I'd really appreciate it :)
Post edited August 30, 2023 by Noxkrah
zlaywal: Well if anyone got a spare Disco Elysium from August 2023 Humble Bundle I'd be happy to play it.
That would not be necessary anymore
Post edited January 01, 2024 by zlaywal
If anybody got the October Humble Bundle and has key for The Quarry or House of Ashes (or Ghostrunner) that they don't want, I'd be very grateful to get to be able to play it. Thanks!
expired
Post edited December 25, 2023 by RoNiNjA57
For anyone interested in Bandai's bundle and has a spare key for CODE VEIN or GOD EATER 3, these games have been on my list since their release. I would love to give the games a home and finally get to play them for the holidays. It'll be a holiday wish come true!

Thanks for reading and as always, may you have a pawsperous and catppy day!~
If anyone has an extra key of The Quarry from Humble, I'll love to play it.
I originally had zero interest until I saw this video...
(≧◡≦)
Post edited November 06, 2023 by drxenija
I would be very grateful for a steam key of Unpacking from the current Humble Bundle!