It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Space exploration has just become more fun! Update 3.8 to No Man’s Sky brings, among many other things, powerful Battle Mechs to the game.
Battle Mechs?

Ok, let's be honest here.
Everything is better with Battle Mechs.
Got to say, the support this Dev is giving the game is fantastic! It should be sent round to all devs as required reading material!
Just a heads up, more updates are still coming! Even though by the end of the video there wasn't any "Our Journey Continues". The official patch text description says it no worries.
Nice, a lot of new content. And not too many straight nerfs either. Just hiding in building is no longer valid tactics against sentinels (biological horrors were not mentioned, but probably same).
nightcraw1er.488: Got to say, the support this Dev is giving the game is fantastic! It should be sent round to all devs as required reading material!
It should be planted into every wall of CDPR's management offices, as those lunkheads need to get this message!
Nice mechs ^_^
Time to play again!
Cool. Wouldn't mind seeing them sprucing up space fighter combat, off- and on-world. ;)

I still can't believe they'll be releasing a Switch version of NMS. I'm morbidly curious about how awful performance might be or how much had to be sacrificed in order to get it to run acceptably.
Post edited February 16, 2022 by Mr.Mumbles
As far as I know there never was a discount offered for thise game on GOG which was higher than 50%. However the lowest price this game was available on GOG was 23,99 Euro while the actual discounted price is 27,49 Euro. Did they actually raise the price or am I wrong that there never was a discount higher than 50% here on GOG?
MarkoH01: As far as I know there never was a discount offered for thise game on GOG which was higher than 50%. However the lowest price this game was available on GOG was 23,99 Euro while the actual discounted price is 27,49 Euro. Did they actually raise the price or am I wrong that there never was a discount higher than 50% here on GOG?
According to IsThereAnyDeal the game has been 60% for three days in August 2017. The base price has been the same all the time
MarkoH01: As far as I know there never was a discount offered for thise game on GOG which was higher than 50%. However the lowest price this game was available on GOG was 23,99 Euro while the actual discounted price is 27,49 Euro. Did they actually raise the price or am I wrong that there never was a discount higher than 50% here on GOG?
I bought this game on GOG roughly a year after it was released for USD $23.99. I haven't seen it on sale on GOG for under $29.99 since then.
Yes, it was. During the Atlas update.
The game was still suffering from bad reputation caused by disappointment/overhype and offered a bigger discount than it has ever had after.
However, I bought it just then and never regretted my purchase
No Man's Sky just keeps on giving; I am quite fascinated by the development history, and I don't even play the game!

For those that haven't seen it, there is a really good documentary in Youtube by the Internet Historian, it's definitely worth a watch.
Just hijacking this thread since I just finished Outer Wilds: how ungrindy can you make No Man's Sky (both through options and mods) without breaking the gameplay loop by removing everything that's supposed to keep you occupied?
Robette: Just hijacking this thread since I just finished Outer Wilds: how ungrindy can you make No Man's Sky (both through options and mods) without breaking the gameplay loop by removing everything that's supposed to keep you occupied?
Uh... the question doesn't make much sense. NMS has no real goal, it's a sandbox. There are two questlines, there is race to the center of the galaxy you could do the mundane way, or as a part of said questlines. I guess you could be done with the quests in 10 or 30 hours and without a lot of grinding. Only thing that remains is the "grindy" stuff. Upgrade your ship to S class, get a living ship, get all the recipes, learn all the words from all languages, setup a farm to craft multiple fusion ignitors and stasis devices per day for loads of money... Over the years I spent some 350 hours doing grindy sandboxy sfuff (quests are still left unfinished), and it didn't feel boring, or needed any mods.