It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you’re a sucker for incredible JRPGs, action-packed fighting games, immersive dungeon crawlers, arcade shooters or visual novels - we got you covered, with our NIS America Publisher Sale!

Here’s some of the deals:
Assault Spy (-80%)
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories (-75%)
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory (-50%)
R-Type Final 2 (-50%)
Saviors of Sapphire Wings / Stranger of Sword City Revisited (-70%)
The 25th Ward: The Silver Case (-80%)
The Alliance Alive HD Remastered (-80%)

…and more!

That’s not all though – you can now also get Ys X: Nordics! The narrative unfolds amidst the northern expanse of Obelia Bay, a picturesque region adorned with myriad islands, both large and small. Ys X: Nordics introduces an exciting tale set within this enchanting locale, centered around the daring exploits of the youthful adventurer, Adol Christin.

You can now also get:
Ys X: Nordics Launch Deluxe Edition
Ys X: Nordics Launch Ultimate Edition
Ys X: Nordics - Costume Pack
Ys X: Nordics - Sandras Pack
Ys X: Nordics - Attachment Pack
Ys X: Nordics - Starter Pack

NIS America Publisher Sale ends on November 8th, 6 PM UTC. Check it out!
Oh…but I am indeed. You are mistaken. It’s not thatvery demanding at all…as per the other poster.
Post edited 4 hours ago by RizzoCuoco
Depends on your settings. Show me a proof... use a tool. Your settings are not maxed. This is okay but do not tell me "there is no demand": I already told, using max settings. If you turn everything down the lowest possible, if will run fine even on a Switch.

Nowadays gamers do not use max settings anymore and frame generation and/or upscaling all the time, which seems the new standard. It looks like gamers are just focusing on performance and use all methods in order to achieve it. The graphic is simply "scaled up" but apparently AI graphics looks better than native, some people say... which will need some proof.
Post edited 4 hours ago by Xeshra
Xeshra: Depends on your settings. Show me a proof... use a tool.
I don’t have time for that. Why would I lie? Believe it or don’t. Two people already told you. It’s a you issue. I don’t care what you believe.
Yes…they are maxed. Deal with it.
You two just do not know better... without a solid performance tool your perceptions got low meaning... deal with it.
Xeshra: You two just do not know better... without a solid performance tool your perceptions got low meaning... deal with it.
Lol…whatever makes you feel good, champ. Lol. Ultra settings with pcss shadows, 8xmsaa turned to sgssaa, resolution scale at 100 percent. You can’t max it out more. Lol. Whatever helps you feel superior. Lol. I couldn’t care less about tantrums, mate.
Did i say i feel superior? It is you two who told me, their PC got no demand at max settings and whatelse. I just stated a fact, nothing else. I couid not care less if i am superior or anyone else, i only care the truth and the facts.
Xeshra: Did i say i feel superior? It is you two who told me, their PC got no demand at max settings and whatelse. I just stated a fact, nothing else. I couid not care less if i am superior or anyone else, i only care the truth and the facts.
You definitely implied it with your rudeness. Then conceded it depended on system and settings. So, you kinda contradicted yourself there while whining.
I said there is a high demand at max settings, the highest ever... this is my statement. All the other things you two make out of it i got no use for, not interested. Apparently you two got different experiences and are telling me "it is just my PC that sux"... okay... but without a solid proof i reserve me the right not to believe you, not even if 10 at once got the same opinion, if they got no proof.
Xeshra: i said there is a high demand at max settings, the highest ever... this is my statement. All the other things you two make out of it i got no use for, not interested. Apparently you two got different experiences and are telling me "it is just my PC that sux"... okay... but without a solid proof i reserve me the right not to believe you, not even if 10 at once got the same opinion, if they got no proof.
We reserve the right not to give two dookies, mate. Have fun.
Sure... in this term simply no need to make any statement, as it was never intended to be serious.

Fair enough...
wolfsite: Is a little annoying that not all the games in the Legend of Heroes or Y's are on sale due to the earlier games being released by a different publisher (Xseed).
However, the old games are same price or even lower WITHOUT a sale...
For anyone who wants a fascinating read. I know I enjoyed the heck out of it. According to Durante..this is the most optimized title NIS has ever released. I know some people might not believe him though. Hmmm...he might be questionable. lol
Post edited 2 hours ago by RizzoCuoco
Can I just stop and say that the music in this game is amazing? People weren't fond of Ys IX's OST but this one is above and beyond that. There are some tracks that are simply beautiful. You can just pause the game and listen.
These AA devs really have a pricing problem, don't they.
Xeshra: The soundtrack is just a sampler... it was always like that. I already demanded the FULL OST but somehow almost everyone felt i was kidding. Fore the price asked, i would expect the full OST. They will probably never learn it...

No clue regarding "blood".
Use a VPN and buy it over there, this is only fair.

edit: Vai, NIS is having major money problems so apparently they think WE should cover this by WAY overpricing Ultimate Editions and standard. shakes head.
Post edited 1 minute ago by Sarang
Not a fan of NISA due to their DLC practices ("exclusives" that can't be purchased later). Been skipping their releases for a while now, but I make an exception for Ys, in part because of the quality of the series, but also because - despite their flaws - NISA has continued to work with Durante to produce high quality PC ports. They do deserve some credit for that.