It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you’re a sucker for incredible JRPGs, action-packed fighting games, immersive dungeon crawlers, arcade shooters or visual novels - we got you covered, with our NIS America Publisher Sale!

Here’s some of the deals:
Assault Spy (-80%)
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories (-75%)
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory (-50%)
R-Type Final 2 (-50%)
Saviors of Sapphire Wings / Stranger of Sword City Revisited (-70%)
The 25th Ward: The Silver Case (-80%)
The Alliance Alive HD Remastered (-80%)

…and more!

That’s not all though – you can now also get Ys X: Nordics! The narrative unfolds amidst the northern expanse of Obelia Bay, a picturesque region adorned with myriad islands, both large and small. Ys X: Nordics introduces an exciting tale set within this enchanting locale, centered around the daring exploits of the youthful adventurer, Adol Christin.

You can now also get:
Ys X: Nordics Launch Deluxe Edition
Ys X: Nordics Launch Ultimate Edition
Ys X: Nordics - Costume Pack
Ys X: Nordics - Sandras Pack
Ys X: Nordics - Attachment Pack
Ys X: Nordics - Starter Pack

NIS America Publisher Sale ends on November 8th, 6 PM UTC. Check it out!
tremere110: Heads Up: The soundtrack is just a mini-soundtrack. It's not the full soundtrack disappointingly.
Every version, physical or not, LE or Deluxe gets the exact same OST. It's a recent trend with NISA and i do not like it.

EDIT: Tho i guess the physical LE has the benefit of getting it on CD so yay for that i guess?
Post edited 5 hours ago by Hikage_XjS
Even with a big discount, NIS's games are hideously overpriced.

Really want R-Type Final, but it's 60 bucks for the complete edition after a 50% discount, that is absurd, especially now that I know they went and made a version with extra exclusive content just for Sony's consoles.
MarkoH01: I am not interested in the game but I have to agree to what others said. The title seems to be a major release and it's REALLY bad PR if GOG hides it in a sale. I mean ... it took GOG ages until they implemented a "sort by discounted" option and they STILL have the news on the bottom of the page so I am not THAT surprised they don't know how PR is working ;)
Not the first time GOG has had a big release and buried it with laziness...
Post edited 5 hours ago by ReynardFox
ReynardFox: Even with a big discount, NIS's games are hideously overpriced.

Really want R-Type Final, but it's 60 bucks for the complete edition after a 50% discount, that is absurd, especially now that I know they went and made a version with extra exclusive content just for Sony's consoles.
How does the pricing in the West compare to the pricing in Japan ?

I do find the rare series I still like (Falcom/RGG) to be more and more expensive but considering all the digital 70+€ base games with 120+€ supradurpa versions sold on stores, maybe gaming is going a bit nuts on taking our money in general.
No regional pricing whatsoever?

I'd say what I think of that but it'd probably get me banned.
Deadmarye: How does the pricing in the West compare to the pricing in Japan ?

I do find the rare series I still like (Falcom/RGG) to be more and more expensive but considering all the digital 70+€ base games with 120+€ supradurpa versions sold on stores, maybe gaming is going a bit nuts on taking our money in general.
I have no idea how the pricing compares to Japan, but I would be surprised if it was more reasonable.

All I know is the complete edition of Ys X in Australia is $193, which is complete insanity.
high rated
Thanks for the feedback guys regarding the lack of info about the release of Ys X: Nordics in the title (or not having an individual newspost).

I went ahead and added it to the title so at least it should be clear from the get-go. Have a nice weekend!
The games are great but the DLC pricing is absolutely insane.
M3troid: R$ 293,00???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No, thanks.
Good price!

Look at my price. My currency +15% = US currency (Ultimate would be 165 USD, Standard is 76 USD). Not a GOG issue... it is same for Steam. Just weird enough the Brazil price on Steam is usually almost a bargain but not on GOG.

Brazil price is 44.50 CHF for me... on GOG, but i bet on Steam it is almost free (compared to my prices). 162 Real (i heard... not sure) = 24.60 CHF... no wonder the Brazil users are avoiding GOG. The Ultimate is 350 Real, which is almost 1/3 of my price. It surely is important that they keep it locked on any other location, else it is kinda a KO for GOG, except for the "high price markets".

I do not moan, nope... i (almost) stopped bringing up issues, waste of valuable energy, and simply accept the highest priced version... they love my coins.
Attachments:
myprice.png (179 Kb)
Post edited 4 hours ago by Xeshra
Also bizarre to me that Ys X isn’t featured in the home page’s carousel at all. And the featured game at the top? Croc. A remaster of a mediocre platformer from 1998 that is literally just a preorder.

GOG, I love you, but get your priorities straight.
Croc is a great platformer. I still do agree, GOG made almost no advertisement for YS Nordics, yet they got the best version... it is just a waste..
M3troid: R$ 293,00???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No, thanks.
Xeshra: Good price!

Look at my price. My currency +15% = US currency (Ultimate would be 165 USD, Standard is 76 USD). Not a GOG issue... it is same for Steam. Just weird enough the Brazil price on Steam is usually almost a bargain but not on GOG.

Brazil price is 44.50 CHF for me... on GOG, but i bet on Steam it is almost free (compared to my prices). 162 Real (i heard... not sure) = 24.60 CHF... no wonder the Brazil users are avoiding GOG. The Ultimate is 350 Real, which is almost 1/3 of my price. It surely is important that they keep it locked on any other location, else it is kinda a KO for GOG, except for the "high price markets".

I do not moan, nope... i (almost) stopped bringing up issues, waste of valuable energy, and simply accept the highest priced version... they love my coins.
This time the game is pricey on steam too, despite being cheaper than here.

R$ 229,00 for the launch edition.

NISA is on drugs.
Why is the deluxe edition the same price as the ultimate? I assume it's a mistake, because on steam the deluxe version costs about 38% less than the ultimate version. Otherwise what's the point of the deluxe edition?
Post edited 3 hours ago by bsmrk_95
Wait... according to this, there's also supposed to be a discount at launch for the deluxe and ultimate editions?

https://items.gog.com/ys_x_nordics_ultimate_edition/ysx_bundlecomparison_launch_eng-cdc94.png

This is just a mess. Waiting to buy it until there's some sort of confirmation as to wtf I'm even getting.
It's awesome that Ys X is now on GOG and that many of NIS America's games are on sale right now. I just wish the Disgaea series was available here.
Chacranajxy: Wait... according to this, there's also supposed to be a discount at launch for the deluxe and ultimate editions?

https://items.gog.com/ys_x_nordics_ultimate_edition/ysx_bundlecomparison_launch_eng-cdc94.png

This is just a mess. Waiting to buy it until there's some sort of confirmation as to wtf I'm even getting.
I just saw that this was available after having heard nothing about it for such a long time. Gotta say, what a lackluster treatment for a NIS game with it being buried in a Publisher-Sale announcement. Regardless, I'm glad it finally made it here. However...I agree that NIS must be out of their minds for the asking price of the base game and of these DLC. As for it being discounted, my friend....it already is. If you go to STEAM, you will see that the base game is actually $79.00 and is being sold for $59. I find it to be a travesty. Regardless...it is DRM-free....I hope.......

Anyway, here is what the library entry looks like for Deluxe Edition. I bought it for the significant other as a gift because God knows I wouldn't pay that much for something for myself. So, hopefully everything is all there. I almost said no because of the 404 GOG bear business.

As another matter, I know that Sandras pack does not come with the base game (listing error). If you were, however, to purchase the base game, and not receive it...I'd press GOG on the issue, and ask for it anyway. This is one of the most backwards debuts for a game I've seen in a while.
Attachments:
Post edited 54 minutes ago by RizzoCuoco