It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you’re a sucker for incredible JRPGs, action-packed fighting games, immersive dungeon crawlers, arcade shooters or visual novels - we got you covered, with our NIS America Publisher Sale!

Here’s some of the deals:
Assault Spy (-80%)
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories (-75%)
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory (-50%)
R-Type Final 2 (-50%)
Saviors of Sapphire Wings / Stranger of Sword City Revisited (-70%)
The 25th Ward: The Silver Case (-80%)
The Alliance Alive HD Remastered (-80%)

…and more!

That’s not all though – you can now also get Ys X: Nordics! The narrative unfolds amidst the northern expanse of Obelia Bay, a picturesque region adorned with myriad islands, both large and small. Ys X: Nordics introduces an exciting tale set within this enchanting locale, centered around the daring exploits of the youthful adventurer, Adol Christin.

You can now also get:
Ys X: Nordics Launch Deluxe Edition
Ys X: Nordics Launch Ultimate Edition
Ys X: Nordics - Costume Pack
Ys X: Nordics - Sandras Pack
Ys X: Nordics - Attachment Pack
Ys X: Nordics - Starter Pack

NIS America Publisher Sale ends on November 8th, 6 PM UTC. Check it out!
Wow Gog. Didn't even give Ys X its own release post.

Also, $50 for the art book?! I get that it comes with a whole bunch of cheat DLCs but I don't need or even want those. I mean I've paid $100 for artbooks before but they were high quality print versions.
Post edited 6 hours ago by tremere110
You should probably break out Ys X as its own announcement - I saw the sale and didn't realize that Ys X had actually launched here, and I otherwise would've just ignored a post about a publisher sale.

As usual, there's launch DLC for the game, so... yeah, I wouldn't want to miss that little detail in case you're someone prone to OCD.
Post edited 6 hours ago by Chacranajxy
tremere110: Wow Gog. Didn't even give Ys X its own release post.

Also, $50 for the art book?! I get that it comes with a whole bunch of cheat DLCs but I don't need or even want those. I mean I've paid $100 for artbooks before but they were high quality print versions.
I bought the physical LE EXACTLY for this reason. To have both artbooks in print. I will ofc also buy the gog standard version coz this is where i want to play this game but that's a me thing.

I do agree it needed a separate newspost for visibility.
Post edited 6 hours ago by Hikage_XjS
R$ 293,00???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No, thanks.
GOG blues, this is a really shitty way to annoucne a major new title. The headline should be the Ys release, not "NIS sale".
The link to the sale page doesn't work for me: 404.

EDIT: fixed
Post edited 2 hours ago by g2222
Release news are overrated anyway :V

I've heard a lot of things about Ys X so I'm definitely interested in the reception it gets here
"€130 for the Artbook version."

Go home NISA. You are drunk.
Memecchi: Release news are overrated anyway :V

I've heard a lot of things about Ys X so I'm definitely interested in the reception it gets here
You can play the demo on steam or console if on the fence.

As for me i'm giving it a bit of time before purchase in case gog sends out a newsletter discount. Doubtful but yea.
Hello all,

I just made this thread in the Ys X forum but maybe it'll be more useful here :

I'm a bit confused. The launch edition page states you'll receive multiple items during the two weeks launch period for purchasing the Base Game :

-Legendary Cleria Armor & Raven Avatar (DLC)
-Mini art book.

Fine.

But then, in the edition's comparison tool, it says the Base Game version also includes : Sandras Pack DLC which is sold separately for 15€.

Now that seems like a big mistake to me, isn't it ? I

checked on Steam just to see and their Base Game does not include the Sandras Pack while also having the two freebies DLCs.

So, does GoG's Launch Edition contains more than Steam or this a mistake ?
Would agree with others that the new game release should take precedent over the publisher sale....... especially since the links to the sale are not working at the moment.
Deadmarye: Hello all,

I just made this thread in the Ys X forum but maybe it'll be more useful here :

I'm a bit confused. The launch edition page states you'll receive multiple items during the two weeks launch period for purchasing the Base Game :

-Legendary Cleria Armor & Raven Avatar (DLC)
-Mini art book.

Fine.

But then, in the edition's comparison tool, it says the Base Game version also includes : Sandras Pack DLC which is sold separately for 15€.

Now that seems like a big mistake to me, isn't it ? I

checked on Steam just to see and their Base Game does not include the Sandras Pack while also having the two freebies DLCs.

So, does GoG's Launch Edition contains more than Steam or this a mistake ?
That's definitely a mistake. No idea if the base game will actually contain that DLC though.
high rated
I am not interested in the game but I have to agree to what others said. The title seems to be a major release and it's REALLY bad PR if GOG hides it in a sale. I mean ... it took GOG ages until they implemented a "sort by discounted" option and they STILL have the news on the bottom of the page so I am not THAT surprised they don't know how PR is working ;)
Heads Up: The soundtrack is just a mini-soundtrack. It's not the full soundtrack disappointingly.