It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Orkhepaj: the servers arent even working :O
except for streamers those are able to log in
Not even some streamers atm tho.
And there were some bad bugs, like characters deleted or resetted to lvl1 O_o'
I found Diablo 3 in a Walmart bargain bin at some point for $5 and felt that was a situation where I wasn't really supporting the DRM, so I got it. Luckily I got very bored in act 2 somewhere, which makes it easier to ignore the expansion and this remaster so I don't support Blizzard's loathsome stances.
StingingVelvet: I found Diablo 3 in a Walmart bargain bin at some point for $5 and felt that was a situation where I wasn't really supporting the DRM, so I got it. Luckily I got very bored in act 2 somewhere, which makes it easier to ignore the expansion and this remaster so I don't support Blizzard's loathsome stances.
D3 is much better w/ RoS.

Now, if only we could one day get D3: Complete on PC with an offline mode...
MysterD: Now, if only we could one day get D3: Complete on PC with an offline mode...
Consoles got that, and with what some think is better controls on a pad. Then Blizzard told PC gamers they would never get that, for whatever reason. Such a shite company.
MysterD: D3 is much better w/ RoS.

Now, if only we could one day get D3: Complete on PC with an offline mode...
Guess why i've not bought any Blizzard games since 2005 when everything is 'always online, everything multiplayer'...

MysterD: Now, if only we could one day get D3: Complete on PC with an offline mode...
StingingVelvet: Consoles got that, and with what some think is better controls on a pad. Then Blizzard told PC gamers they would never get that, for whatever reason. Such a shite company.
The only reason i got it... and got it second hand, blizzard didn't get a cent from me.
Post edited September 24, 2021 by rtcvb32
Guess devs for big companies really have run out of ideas...
low rated
Niggles: Guess devs for big companies really have run out of ideas...
Nah, these companies probably fired all the thinkers , and only hired hr women and some indian/chinese texture makers for like nothing. Resell old games labeled as new, guaranteed profit.
They even tried to do this with interns, :D no wonder Warcraft 3 was such a mess.
Post edited September 24, 2021 by Orkhepaj
Niggles: Guess devs for big companies really have run out of ideas...
Orkhepaj: Nah, these companies probably fired all the thinkers , and only hired hr women and some indian/chinese texture makers for like nothing. Resell old games labeled as new, guaranteed profit.
And thus why so many new companies from fired/removed employees who are making similar or new games. Runic (Torchlight/Diablo devs) comes to mind.

Also putting out shells of games and hoping to rake in profit. EA with Dungeon Keeper mobile game comes to mind.
StingingVelvet: Consoles got that, and with what some think is better controls on a pad. Then Blizzard told PC gamers they would never get that, for whatever reason. Such a shite company.
Which is absolute garbage treatment for the PC version.

When the player numbers for D3 basically online die out, that's at the latest when they should activate an offline mode for the PC version.

The PC version's old and by now should have had its always-online DRM removed.

Also, would be nice if the PC version also got gamepad support, like the consoles have.
After spending 30 minutes to get the game up and running on Linux yesterday, I spent double that amount trying to create an online game. Unsuccesfully due to server problems.

Then proceeded to go to bed and wait for stuff to actually work and Blizzard fix it. Maybe today is a better day.