It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: Lol - I think you definitely win the prize for best contributions to this GA. You know, other than Phc contributing the GA and the prizes. ;)
Thank you. I enjoyed the challenge.
And I see I was ninja'd by BenKii.
bler144: Well, if y'all are going to make me guess, dagnabbit, I'm entering for LynetteC. Who has always been one of my favorite GOGers. I sure miss the days when we used to talk for hours about the games on her wishlist.

And above all, I remember her telling me about Sam & Max. I can't remember which one she wanted most of the first 3, so apparently I need to work on my listening skills.

IN for LynetteC with "Sam & Max Save the World" [edit for bold]

...and after all that buildup I'm going to be totally wrong. ;)
The trio of games is indeed telltale's Sam&Max episodes. Still, could you please point to LynetteC's post?
I will close Round 3 here.

For the moment, the Sam & Max trio is somehow suspended. I'm ok with an entry for someone else if that person participated and wants the games. For the moment, trying to search the thread returns an internal error for me. So I will see later or wait for an answer.

The key that was left to rot is made of AI war, AI war fleet command and the dlcs. I won't unbundle it but if anyone is interested please post below and mention it clearly. If more than one candidate, random.org will decide.

I will also draw one entry randomly, that will get the guessed game in that entry provided that

a) the member is not already a winner in this thread
b) the entry mentions a game still on gog

in other case, it's simply a random.org iteration.

New entries, made in the next 40 hours will count as well for this draw

I will not be able to connect till then. That's the time left . Cheers !
Phc7006: For the moment, the Sam & Max trio is somehow suspended. I'm ok with an entry for someone else if that person participated and wants the games. For the moment, trying to search the thread returns an internal error for me. So I will see later or wait for an answer.
She did not actually participate in the GA AFAIK. It wasn't clear if we could enter for people not in the thread or not, but it seemed worth a shot.

I will of course defer to your interpretation of your own GA :)
Phc7006: For the moment, the Sam & Max trio is somehow suspended. I'm ok with an entry for someone else if that person participated and wants the games. For the moment, trying to search the thread returns an internal error for me. So I will see later or wait for an answer.
bler144: She did not actually participate in the GA AFAIK. It wasn't clear if we could enter for people not in the thread or not, but it seemed worth a shot.

I have no problem if she posts in the thread or PM me, confirming interest in the game . No one else found the games. But in absence of a contact....
The list has been updated. (Also, are more guessing rounds going to happen?)

(Many thanks to mrkgnao for creating MaGog search engine.)
I have no problem if she posts in the thread or PM me, confirming interest in the game . No one else found the games. But in absence of a contact....
mrkgnao: Perhaps someone should invite LynetteC to participate because all three games are on her wishlist.
I'm enough of a noob on how the site/forums work that I'll have to leave it to mrkgnao to actually contact her to confirm interest and rope her in to posting here. Yesterday was the first time I figured out how to include an html link without displaying the whole dang URL.

Were I more savvy, I would have searched game forums that phc had posted in for hints on what games might be favored in a GA, but I didn't really have a way to do that either. But yeah, I don't know how to PM someone without manually finding them in my prior messages or clicking on something they've posted.
helpo1: \(Also, are more guessing rounds going to happen?)
Yes and no. 4th round is open for guesses that will go into the random drawing for a single prize. Unlike prior rounds the "win" is not an existing key, but a draw of a post number, and the game won will match the entry in that post. So as I understand, if the RNG spits out #538, BenKii would win Star Trek 25th Anniv.

It's not entirely clear if phc means only games that have not previously guessed, or any game at all. If the latter, the obvious exploit would be that someone could enter every two hours for "witcher 3" over and over to try and stuff the jar, as it were.

If one person did that, probably not a big deal in the scope of 450 or so eligible entries to date, but in 40 hours you could get a bunch of people exploiting their 20 guesses each and really skew the draw.
Post edited May 07, 2015 by bler144
bler144: It's not entirely clear if phc means only games that have not previously guessed, or any game at all. If the latter, the obvious exploit would be that someone could enter every two hours for "witcher 3" over and over to try and stuff the jar, as it were.
I confirm : any game, but avoiding deluxe editions would do me a favour, I'm against paying for bonusses as a matter of principle.

However, I should have mentionned it : from now on, please ONE entry per person, irrespective of him/her having already participated or not. The primary objective is to favour the chances of those having participated actively in the 1st 3 rounds
Phc7006: However, I should have mentionned it : from now on, please ONE entry per person, irrespective of him/her having already participated or not. The primary objective is to favour the chances of those having participated actively in the 1st 3 rounds
A wise constraint. ;)

bler144:
mrkgnao: Perhaps someone should invite LynetteC to participate because all three games are on her wishlist.
bler144: I'm enough of a noob on how the site/forums work that I'll have to leave it to mrkgnao to actually contact her to confirm interest and rope her in to posting here. Yesterday was the first time I figured out how to include an html link without displaying the whole dang URL.
I'll contact her.

And concerning Star Trek: I hadn't forgotten. Honest!
bler144: She did not actually participate in the GA AFAIK. It wasn't clear if we could enter for people not in the thread or not, but it seemed worth a shot.

Phc7006: I have no problem if she posts in the thread or PM me, confirming interest in the game . No one else found the games. But in absence of a contact....
OK. PM'd her. Let's weight and sea.
OMG! It appears that whilst I've been battling to get Galaxy Alpha to work on my laptop two wonderful people, bler144 and mrkgnao have been entering giveaways on my behalf! :-)

I added the Sam and Max series to my wishlist a while ago to pick up in a sale some time as I thought they'd be good games to play with my daughter. She's at the age where she's spending a lot of time in her room so I'm always looking for excuses to drag her back into civilisation. :-)

So thank you EVER so much bler144 and mrkgnao for keeping me in mind even when I've been AWOL from the forums way longer than I ever intended and also to Phc7006 for this awesome giveaway. These games will definitely bypass my backlog and will hopefully encourage my almost teenager to spend some quality time with her old lady! ;-)
Congratulations Elisebathe, okkkkerlo, park_84, _Slaugh_, bler144, and finally LynetteC, I'm glad they got to you!!!!!!!!! That's a lot of wins! Thanks Phc7006 for the fun and opportunities!
LynetteC:
Achievement unlocked!
LynetteC:
Can't stay long, but the PM is sent

No one for AI war as it seems ?