It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

La-Mulana
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: CALL OF PRIPYAT
I'm going to guess the earth/space bundle includes:

Volgarr the Viking paired with Spolgarr the Spaceman, and a third item to be determined later.

Edit - just noticed a hint there I'd missed earlier. Phc carefully said "( 2 games, 1 other item )." Which perhaps hints at a gog movie (only 53 of those to guess through!), or probably more likely a subscription to the My Little Pony fan club.
Post edited May 07, 2015 by bler144
Master of Magic
Wing Commander Academy
let's give a shout-out to:

Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender
Next guess is Bump 2 the Bumpening.

This may be TMI, but I'm really into S&M.
Last Federation - Betrayed Hope DLC
The hint was that the earth/space duo was not in the adventure genre, but WTH, I'll go with

To the moon even though it's only kinda sorta in space, and it's in the adventure genre. A clear winner!
hmmmmm...I'll go a head and guess:
Alpha Centauri
So, here's the updated list for Rd 3.
A few guesses trickling in slowly.
More wouldn't be a bad thing.

Maybe people are running out of ideas?
Anyway, still about 12 hours to go:

XIII
Aarklash: Legacy
Apotheon
Aquanox
Asterbreed
Banished
Blackguards Special Edition
Black Mirror Winner!
Book of Unwritten Tales II
Broken Sword 2
Commandos 2+3
Daikatana
Dark Matter
Dead State
Dead Synchronicity
Deponia II
Din's Curse: Demon Wars DLC
Disciples Sacred Lands Gold
Dreamfall: Longest Journey Winner!
Driver: Parallel Lines
Dust: An Elysian Tale
Earthworm Jim 1+2
empire earth 2
Escape Goat 2.
Fallout
Fantasy General
FTL: Advanced Edition
Galactic Civilizations
Guacamelee
Gorky 17
Hatoful Boyfriend
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Special Edition
Infested Planet
Jade Empire: Special Edition
Jazzpunk
King's quest 1-3.
King's Quest 4, 5 & 6
La-Mulana
Last Federation - Betrayed Hope DLC
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.
Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky
Legend of Kyrandia
Lords of Xulima: Ultimate Edition
Lumino City
Mark of the Ninja
Master of Magic
NEW BEGINNING: FINAL CUT
Outlaws + A Handful of Missions
Pacific General
Penumbra Collection.
Pillars of Eternity (all)
Populous 2
Psychonauts
Randal's Monday
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Real Myst
Red Faction
Re-Volt
Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Roller coaster tycoon II
Secret of Monkey Island
shelter 2
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
Simon the Sorcerer 3D
SMUGGLERS V
Space Colony HD
Space Quest 1+2+3
Space Quest 4,5 & 6
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
Space Run: Fast and Safe Delivery
Spacecom
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: CALL OF PRIPYAT
Starflight 1+2
Starpoint Gemini 2
Startopia
Star Wars: X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter
Stronghold Crusader HD
swat 1+2
Syberia
Syndicate Plus
Thief™ 3: Deadly Shadows
To the moon
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
UFO: Afterlight
Uru:Complete Chronicles
Vertical Drop Heroes HD
Volgarr the Viking
Warlords Battlecry.
Wasteland 2
Wing Commander Academy
Wizardry8
Worms 2.
xenonauts
I think I know what the adventure trio are. Really good games if I'm right. Of the 4 games in the series, one was guessed round 1, but there is a difference between it and the other 3 which might make some sense as to why the key is the other 3...
RWarehall: I think I know what the adventure trio are. Really good games if I'm right. Of the 4 games in the series, one was guessed round 1, but there is a difference between it and the other 3 which might make some sense as to why the key is the other 3...
Yerp, quite sure as well. And then bler144 gave a quite outright hint, so it's sitting right there for anyone who wants it.
RWarehall: I think I know what the adventure trio are. Really good games if I'm right. Of the 4 games in the series, one was guessed round 1, but there is a difference between it and the other 3 which might make some sense as to why the key is the other 3...
drealmer7: Yerp, quite sure as well. And then bler144 gave a quite outright hint, so it's sitting right there for anyone who wants it.
Perhaps someone should invite LynetteC to participate because all three games are on her wishlist.
Why I never! You, sir, have insulted my honor!

Ok, maybe I did. I mean, we could all be wrong, but I did actually go through and rule out most of the other guesses. There were a handful I didn't know but was too lazy to look up.

Even tried to talk one of the other forum regulars into taking them but she, of course, already owns and enjoys them. I don't own them, but they'd be pretty far down my playlist, plus I'm already at a slight deficit in terms of games rec'd vs. given and don't want that to get too far out of balance. ;)

At least not until I figure out my next GA. Anyway...just chatting here. Killing time.

drealmer7: Yerp, quite sure as well. And then bler144 gave a quite outright hint, so it's sitting right there for anyone who wants it.
mrkgnao: Perhaps someone should invite LynetteC to participate because all three games are on her wishlist.
You could probably just enter on her behalf. And of course, again, there's that slim possibility we're wrong. ;)