It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

_Slaugh_: Based on the hints (a guess in round 1 that was a very close miss, 3 games that belong to the adventure genre), this could be The Penumbra Collection. If I'm right, I'd like to give the code to <span class="bold">drealmer7</span> (if he doesn't have the games), or to anyone else who's really interested... I already own these 3 wonderful games.
Hmm, they are somewhat appealing, but not heavily. If that were the guess and there were someone out there that really wants them, they should get them. I have a bigger interest in Amnesia than the Penumbra collection, just based on the reviews, I suppose, not sure why, really. If I should amend those thoughts, let me know!

Time for some attempted poaching!

Is it possibly Lords of Xulima: Ultimate Edition? (blerr144 guessed straight Lords of Xulima in the 1st round - possibly extremely close but no cigar guess?)
drealmer7: Is it possibly Lords of Xulima: Ultimate Edition? (blerr144 guessed straight Lords of Xulima in the 1st round - possibly extremely close but no cigar guess?)
Yes, that close. Almost. But a) another game and b) 3 games

Almost because it's not a deluxe edition
Infested Planet
shelter 2
Legend of Kyrandia
drealmer7: Is it possibly Lords of Xulima: Ultimate Edition? (blerr144 guessed straight Lords of Xulima in the 1st round - possibly extremely close but no cigar guess?)
Don't know why I waited to guess Xulima 3rd, since it would have been far and away my first choice to win.

Not sure if I somehow intuited the GA was tilted towards adventure, since my first two guesses were adventures - Driftmoon probably is my #2 want, but Resonance definitely not #1.
Phc7006: Yes, that close. Almost. But a) another game and b) 3 games

Phc7006 seems to imply that one of the three games is a premium edition (but not called "deluxe edition") and the other two are related to it.

To help others, here is a list of the premium editions on GOG, as far as MaGog could determine them:
http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=460&amp;scp=p&amp;dsp=ipgfsorlcmbah&amp;ord=&amp;flt=&amp;opt=&amp;myf=WedMay61911062015_RE96Ta_lNb1PD

Good luck.

Disclaimer: I may be completely wrong, in which case, forget everything I said. I always do.

EDIT: AS CLARIFIED BY PHC&))^ I WAS INDEED COMPLETELY WRONG, SO DO FORGET ABOUT IT.
Post edited May 06, 2015 by mrkgnao
Phc7006: Yes, that close. Almost. But a) another game and b) 3 games

mrkgnao: Phc7006 seems to imply that one of the three games is a premium edition (but not called "deluxe edition") and the other two are related to it.
No I mean that it's as close as someone having guessed 1 game in a familly of 4, and me having a key with the 3 others ;-). Almost.
Post edited May 06, 2015 by Phc7006
mrkgnao: Phc7006 seems to imply that one of the three games is a premium edition (but not called "deluxe edition") and the other two are related to it.
Phc7006: No I mean that it's as close as someone having guessed 1 game in a familly of 4, and me having a key with the 3 others ;-)
Thanks for clarifying. I don't expect there are many families of 4 games on GOG.
drealmer7: I have a bigger interest in Amnesia than the Penumbra collection, just based on the reviews, I suppose, not sure why, really. If I should amend those thoughts, let me know!
"Penumbra: Black Plague" is an excellent game, but shorter than "Amnesia: The Dark Descent". Here's a review from <span class="bold">Adventure Gamers</span>.
Phc7006: No I mean that it's as close as someone having guessed 1 game in a familly of 4, and me having a key with the 3 others ;-)
mrkgnao: Thanks for clarifying. I don't expect there are many families of 4 games on GOG.
Much less families of 4 in that Rd 1 population set - though perhaps the family includes a distant cousin. ;)
Grown quiet in here - over an hour since the last actual guess.

Have a pretty solid idea where that hint points to. Funny thing is drealmer had suggested it as a possibility in a PM 2 days ago and I'd talked him/her out of it. But since it's probably key #d it would have been wrong in Rd 2 anyway if I'm tracking this right.

For the sake of someone saying anything, I'll guess Din's Curse: Demon Wars DLC, on the entirely slim possibility it's a bundle of Soldak games.

It's not a bundle of Soldak games including one random DLC? Well, ok then.
Post edited May 06, 2015 by bler144
Broken Sword 2
WTH I'm going to guess:

Aarklash: Legacy
Second guess: Uru:Complete Chronicles