It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: Undecided on my strategy here.

Don't know 100% that it's allowed, but I'm going to use my guess this window Dreamfall: Longest Journey for _slaugh_ who had put in for it at the end of Rd 2.

I feel moderately confident this is the game from the 12 hour window hint.
Phc7006: It's indeed the 1 game key, and I will thus PM Slaugh.
Thank you to both of you! :-D
Forgot to congratulate _Slaugh_. Congratulations, _Slaugh_.
R3 guess #8: Warlords Battlecry.

Also, the list has been updated.

(Many thanks to mrkgnao for creating MaGog search engine.)
Space Run: Fast and Safe Delivery
bler144: Rd 3 guesses to follow. phc has also indicated that anything guessed here in Rd 1-2 is also off the board.

Total items guessed is roughly 375-380. Since not every item in the catalog is likely to be a valid solution (deluxe edition upgrades), it's hard to say for sure how many distinct games are still on the board, but maybe 500-600.

All solutions thus far are in the adventure genre, but notably(?) there are some other genres that haven't received a lot of guesses, such as racing. Anyway, unofficial alpha list for Rd. 3:
I see that there is indeed a strong bias in the guesses

There was a guess in Round 1 that was a very close miss. I can say that the key with 3 games belongs to the adventure genre. But the other key ( 2 games, 1 other item ) doesn't. . One of the keys is set in a wide, cold place called space, the other on Earth. Another 24 hours to go.
A New Beginning: Final Cut
bler144: Crossing one more off the board: Psychonauts
In view of a sustained effort to make this thread more humane and less of a Sysiphian task, Psychonauts was added to the list. That doesn't mean that you can't keep trying for the other 2 keys. PM follows
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
piapancudo: Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
Ambitious guess, but in that line of thinking Alpha Centauri strikes me as the more likely option. [Edit - both a better game and price-wise more in line with other prizes won so far]

That's not an actually entry, btw, just stirring the pot. ;)
Post edited May 06, 2015 by bler144
bler144: Ambitious guess
yeah, i know, hehe .... worth a shot

i already own alpha centauri, and that one is in my wishlist, so decided to take a shot, but i know the chances my guess is right are extremely low
SMUGGLERS V
piapancudo: yeah, i know, hehe .... worth a shot
:) Might as well shoot for the stars!

(pun, sadly, intended)
Based on the hints (a guess in round 1 that was a very close miss, 3 games that belong to the adventure genre), this could be The Penumbra Collection. If I'm right, I'd like to give the code to <span class="bold">drealmer7</span> (if he doesn't have the games), or to anyone else who's really interested... I already own these 3 wonderful games.
piapancudo: Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
Maybe, one day, if and when released on GOG...
R3 guess #9: UFO: Afterlight.

Also, unfortunately the list is NOT UPDATED for now, since iiit's... HOCKEY TIME (again)!

(Many thanks to mrkgnao for creating MaGog search engine.)