It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: P.S. I seem to remember there being one more thing I wanted to write here, but I forget what it was.
Hopefully you'll forget why you went away and will be back soon!
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Keys/bundles in play:

a) carried over from round 2 , 1 key with 3 related items, something about one of the greatest perceived challenges (or boundaries) of our species
D) new KEY , 3 games

Not only do we know that both sets of 3 games are bundled/related, in the case of a) we have some hint as to what. So what are some of the greatest perceived boundaries/challenges of our species:

Space
Undersea
Science
War/Peace
Houses with low ceilings

I'm guessing a) relates to one of those 5 things. But they're all so feasible it's hard to weight them.
Gorky 17
bler144: Keys/bundles in play:

a) carried over from round 2 , 1 key with 3 related items, something about one of the greatest perceived challenges (or boundaries) of our species
D) new KEY , 3 games
bler144: Not only do we know that both sets of 3 games are bundled/related, in the case of a) we have some hint as to what. So what are some of the greatest perceived boundaries/challenges of our species:
I do think the "related-ness" could just be as far as all having to do with similiar themes like the earth/humans facing alien invasion or something. That is why I guessed Gorky 17, it's themes have a lot of overlapping themes with others games to which it could be "related." I could be way off on that though, who knows.
I'll guess Mark of the Ninja before sneaking off to bed.

What else would be grouped with that? Don't bother looking - you won't see it until it's too late!
And now for something completely different...

Outlaws

I have a good feeling about this one.
Stronghold Crusader HD
R3 guess #4: Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc.

The list update incoming in an hour.

(Many thanks to mrkgnao for creating MaGog search engine.)

mrkgnao: unless that triplet is Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition + Pillars of Eternity Champion Edition + Pillars of Eternity Royal Edition
Is that supposed to be a guess? :P

mrkgnao: P.S. I seem to remember there being one more thing I wanted to write here, but I forget what it was.
Oh, you're leaving already? :(
Space Quest 4,5 & 6
Wizardry8
helpo1: R3 guess #4: Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc.
WHAT? But I've written... Nvm. I'll re-post that guess later.

Anyway, the list has been updated.

(Many thanks to mrkgnao for creating MaGog search engine.)
R3 guess #5: Thief™ 3: Deadly Shadows.
Secret of Monkey Island
I am in.
First quess: King's quest 1-3.