It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Driver: Parallel Lines
Wasteland 2?
Forgetting just once more when this giveaway began before returning into the box.
Round #3, Guess #4: Pacific General
Daikatana
mrkgnao: Forgetting just once more when this giveaway began before returning into the box.
Round #3, Guess #4: Pacific General
Never know, he could have just gotten those for round 3. Was worth a shot.
Thinking of compiling all the hints phc has provided to date. Quite a few, some easy to find and some implied, but all still puzzling. ;) Assuming no one has yet found the item that was invalid for Rd 2 but valid for Rd 3, there are still 30 potential candidates.

Here's the unofficial update of Rd 3 guesses:

XIII
Apotheon (poached but likely invalid anyway)
Aquanox
Asterbreed
Blackguards Special Edition (poached)
Black Mirror (winner!)
Book of Unwritten Tales II
Commandos 2+3
Daikatana
Dark Matter
Dead State
Dead Synchronicity (poached)
Disciples Sacred Lands Gold
Dreamfall: Longest Journey for _slaugh_
Driver: Parallel Lines
Dust: An Elysian Tale
Earthworm Jim 1+2 (poached)
empire earth 2 (poached)
Fallout
Fantasy General
FTL: Advanced Edition
Galactic Civilizations
Guacamelee
Hatoful Boyfriend
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Special Edition
Jade Empire: Special Edition
Jazzpunk
King's Quest 4, 5 & 6
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. (reguess)
Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky
Lumino City (reguess)
NEW BEGINNING: FINAL CUT
Outlaws + A Handful of Missions
Pacific General
Randal's Monday
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (poached)
Real Myst
Red Faction
Re-Volt
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (re-guess)
Simon the Sorcerer 3D
Starpoint Gemini 2
Star Wars: X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter
Syberia
Syndicate Plus
Wasteland 2
xenonauts
bler144: Undecided on my strategy here.

Don't know 100% that it's allowed, but I'm going to use my guess this window Dreamfall: Longest Journey for _slaugh_ who had put in for it at the end of Rd 2.

I feel moderately confident this is the game from the 12 hour window hint.
It's indeed the 1 game key, and I will thus PM Slaugh.
Hey! I don't know that I like the term "poached." It's part of the game, certain guesses or order of guesses and other people's guesses help build a picture of what the choices could be more and more. Then with it divided into rounds which adds another dynamic to choosing your guesses and in what order and how it all plays out. It makes a fun mystery-guessing game. Now, I certainly commend the passing on of your choice to someone else if you feel like you should/if you didn't mean to "take" the guess intentionally. But to me (and I think others? maybe I'm just an ass? correct me others if I am on the only one) it's just part of the game and is a fun friendly competition. Maybe I'm just reading too much into the denotion of "poached"? But it just has a bad connotation to me. Peace~
bler144: Undecided on my strategy here.

Don't know 100% that it's allowed, but I'm going to use my guess this window Dreamfall: Longest Journey for _slaugh_ who had put in for it at the end of Rd 2.

I feel moderately confident this is the game from the 12 hour window hint.
Phc7006: It's indeed the 1 game key, and I will thus PM Slaugh.
Good detective skills! Well done both of you, congrats _Slaugh_!
Post edited May 06, 2015 by drealmer7
drealmer7: Hey! I don't know that I like the term "poached."
Robin Hood was a poacher and it was part of his charm, and most poachers do so for food. You know, ignoring the ivory trade.

While I abstained from doing so myself I wasn't necessarily passing judgment, just observing and marking the flow as something others might find interesting as it was interesting to me.

OUTRAGE!

Or something.
drealmer7: Hey! I don't know that I like the term "poached."
bler144: Robin Hood was a poacher and it was part of his charm..
And still, it's part of the game. It's after all a natural behaviour for our species, one of the things - the ability to identify opportunties and exploit them - that put our ancestors at the top of the food chain, whereas there were stronger, faster species with bigger teeth and some appetite for primate flesh that could have felt it was "their" slot ;-).

Anyway, 2 keys to go. both fairly homogeneous, 3 items in each
Last try for the night...
Starflight 1+2
Escape Goat 2.

The 3 game bundle would be...um...Escape Goat 1, Escape Goat 2, and, uh...TBD
Post edited May 06, 2015 by bler144
Populous 2
Deponia II
Phc7006: Anyway, 2 keys to go. both fairly homogeneous, 3 items in each
I guess this wraps it up for me, as none of the 10 games left in my "to guess" list would fit into a "fairly homogeneous" triplet, unless that triplet is Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition + Pillars of Eternity Champion Edition + Pillars of Eternity Royal Edition, which is rather unlikely.

Thank you for the giveaway, which I enjoyed as an opportunity to revisit some of the more recent additions to GOG. +1.

P.S. I seem to remember there being one more thing I wanted to write here, but I forget what it was.