It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Novachen: So i hope that someone has a premium account at this services or any other kind of permanent webspace to host this files :)
Right. I could host it, though my server isn't the most reliable one (no form of redundancy whatsoever), so another might be preferable. If you haven't found another in a few days, send it to my username at ops-area.net.
I think a short description about how to edit the registry should be enough. You can change the file executable to an image and upload it here, the zipped file should be small enough and you only need to add the information to change the file format.
Heroes of Annihiliated Empires is official mulitlingual. Supported languages are: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish.
Post edited June 05, 2012 by DukeNukemForever
Aus Space Rangers 2 wird Space Rangers 2 Reboot ....dies ändert auch die Übersetzungsmöglichkeit (es wird einfacher). Habe es schon ausprobiert, es funtkioniert!

[url=http://www.elementalgames.com:81/forum/msg.php?lang=eng&forum=rangers&theme=309]http://www.elementalgames.com:81/forum/msg.php?lang=eng&forum=rangers&theme=309[/url]
A good friend uploaded the Earthworm Jim 3D Registrationfiles on his webspace.

Earthworm Jim 3D Registryfiles

Maybe someone can create a language changer, because i do not have time for this. If not, it is not to difficult at all to use the files inside itself.
Miagjstir, could you replace italian translations' link in topic with this one? I deleted my GOGmix (after a lot of problems):

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/giochi_in_italiano_la_rinascita

Than k you ;)
Novachen: A good friend uploaded the Earthworm Jim 3D Registrationfiles on his webspace.

Maybe someone can create a language changer, because i do not have time for this. If not, it is not to difficult at all to use the files inside itself.
One thing though, as I just now examined the reg files:
You may want to remove the line "ExecutableLocation"="E:\\Earthworm Jim 3D" from all files, as I'd guess it is dynamically set on installation, and may very well break the game if it's changed later (and if someone installs the game elsewhere, your file will change it) - if you remove the line from the reg file, that value will simply not be changed.

Of course, if you already know that the ExecutableLocation value doesn't do anything, feel free to ignore this.

Other than that, awesome.
Novachen: A good friend uploaded the Earthworm Jim 3D Registrationfiles on his webspace.

Miaghstir: One thing though, as I just now examined the reg files:
You may want to remove the line "ExecutableLocation"="E:\\Earthworm Jim 3D" from all files, as I'd guess it is dynamically set on installation, and may very well break the game if it's changed later (and if someone installs the game elsewhere, your file will change it) - if you remove the line from the reg file, that value will simply not be changed.

Of course, if you already know that the ExecutableLocation value doesn't do anything, feel free to ignore this.

Other than that, awesome.
Good point, i missed that line. I do not know exactly if it really matters, but i deleted it, to be sure. The new regfiles should only update the language setting, now.

The old file was updated a few moments ago :)
At UNILINGUAL games:

Ground Control 1 + 2 has also be translated to german.
Nexus - The Jupiter Incident

You can enable German Text/Subtitles.

1. open up Registry with regedit
2. locate Mithis/Nexus - The Jupiter Incident in your registry
3. change "Misc_Language" from "0" to "1" (change value with decimal not hexadezimal)

Unconfirmed other languages
Hungarian ("2"), French ("3"), Italian ("5")

Have Fun / Viel Spass
Hello here!

Got someone a german patch for Betrayal at Krondor ?
Hi all. I'm wondering if someone know how to translate soul reaver 2 in french plz?
I just bought it on Gog but forget to verify the langages availables (i know my bad ^^).
Only English is. Not really problematic but it would be sweet if i could understand all of it.

So if someone have a tweek it would be realy nice. Also have GOG planned to put this translation later?
Post edited August 10, 2012 by abakerbast
I found a link to the French texts of Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption.
Link: VtM:R - Patch VOSTFR
Once the archive is extracted simply rename the file in Local_EN.nob and replace that in the installation of the game (Make a copy of it for safety). I have not yet found the voice against.
Proof :
Attachments:
A tip for those suffering from not completely understanding games in English: playing English games is one of the best, if not the best, ways to learn English. Especially for those who still have English lessons to take in school it will be a major help.
French translation patches for Deus Ex 1-2 as well as Thief 1-3 can be found here. I did not test them (not yet and I don't have all those games) but I've seen reports that they work.