It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DATABASE ERROR 500

since 2 months i got this problem, GoG support cant help me. This problem only on this account. I tested few things with new account, with a friends account. But the problem still only on this accout and i dont know what happend...anybody there who knows more than me or gog support?

cant send or read messages from my account, cant add people to my friends list, cant chat
Post edited November 13, 2015 by Magoxx
Magoxx: DATABASE ERROR 500

since 2 months i got this problem, GoG support cant help me. This problem only on this account. I tested few things with new account, with a friends account. But the problem still only on this accout and i dont know what happend...anybody there who knows more than me or gog support?

cant send or read messages from my account, cant add people to my friends list, cant chat
Something's definitely wrong with your account and has to be fixed by GOG staff only. Even when I hover mouse over your avatar, this is what I get "Sorry, data for given user is currently unavailable. Please, try again later.". Contact Firek, he is the Support Overlord.

Edit: Oops I forgot that your chat wasn't working, reply to one of his posts and explain your problem, he would help.
Post edited November 13, 2015 by Hunter65536

Hunter65536: Something's definitely wrong with your account and has to be fixed by GOG staff only. Even when I hover mouse over your avatar, this is what I get "Sorry, data for given user is currently unavailable. Please, try again later.". Contact Firek, he is the Support Overlord.

Edit: Oops I forgot that your chat wasn't working, reply to one of his posts and explain your problem, he would help.
thanks dude, i have written a post to firek.
user--error
Perhaps something went wrong with userbase, duplicate or wrong number?
Just want to say we've noticed it and it's on our bug list. We have to see what's the reason first - looks like edge case, but still it shouldn't happen. Sorry for the inconvinience!
Post edited November 15, 2015 by Johny.
Johny.: We have to see what's the reason first.
I bet one of the gogbears invited the squirrel in and he made a mess of things. Naughty squirrel...
Johny.: Just want to say we've noticed it and it's on our bug list. We have to see what's the reason first - looks like edge case, but still it shouldn't happen. Sorry for the inconvinience!
nice and nobody can tell me this...... since 2monaths? R.I.P. SUPPORT

the problem is not the bug, the prob is here there is NO SUPPORT!"

games dont work, everytime crash, are kiddng me? i got 150 games and i cant enjoy it! im really pissed of from gog
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Magoxx

since 2 months i got this problem, GoG support cant help me. [...]
[emphasis added]

If you don't mind me asking, Magoxx, what did GOG Support tell you?

since 2 months i got this problem, GoG support cant help me. [...]
HypersomniacLive: [emphasis added]

If you don't mind me asking, Magoxx, what did GOG Support tell you?
no reply

after i switched to german support and they asked me everytime the same (did u changed your name?) i said no i dont.... after that no reply after 1 week i asked whats now? and she told me again the same questin?!!=?=!
I upload dxdiag & screenshots (whats the screen showing) on Mantis nobody was talking to me , no reply... THX thats SUPPORT
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Magoxx
Magoxx: no reply

after i switched to german support and they asked me everytime the same (did u changed your name?) i said no i dont.... after that no reply after 1 week i asked whats now? and she told me again the same questin?!!=?=!
That's really sad to hear. Looks like GOG Support has to step up their game, it would seem that they don't relate the issues they can't fix themselves further up to those that should know about them so they can look into them, and not just let customers hanging.

I hope that now that Johny. is aware of your problem, it will be fixed sooner than later.

On a relate note, if you have any other issues, you may want to report them in the "What did just break?" thread, as Johny. and a couple of other blue-texts follow it.
Magoxx: they asked me everytime the same (did u changed your name?) i said no i dont.... after that no reply
I guess that's because we have a very similar bug connected with changing your username, also hard to bite.

I'm sorry we had you wait and think that we don't care about it.
Post edited November 16, 2015 by Johny.
Magoxx: they asked me everytime the same (did u changed your name?) i said no i dont.... after that no reply
Johny.: I guess that's because we have a very similar bug connected with changing your username, also hard to bite.

my username?!?!?
Johny.: I guess that's because we have a very similar bug connected with changing your username, also hard to bite.

Magoxx: my username?!?!?
No... I meant username generally.
Magoxx: my username?!?!?
Johny.: No... I meant username generally.
but i didn´t changed anything, how is it possible?

and when do you think get it fixed? one year later?
How much people got the same issue?
whats about the galaxy game crashes?
Post edited November 18, 2015 by Magoxx
Johny.: No... I meant username generally.
Magoxx: but i didn´t changed anything, how is it possible?
I didn't state that you have changed your username - I explained why support asked you if you did it.

About other things - I'm sorry, I don't know. Please search for information in http://www.gog.com/support - especially in "GOG Galaxy - troubleshooting and useful information" and your game support subpage. Send a ticket to support about this specific game (if you didn't already). You can also create a forum thread (or check on this specific game forum) and see if other users did encounter similar problem.