It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Weird bug . Also all Telltale games 50% off .
Yes, I noticed the bug you mention too. I saw Hector Badge of Carnage and Game of Thrones being 85% off when one of them was added to the cart, but when adding both they showed up as full priced, without even the 50% discount -which 50% discount was noticed by mrkgnao in the price change thread...
So, I'm kinda wondering whether I should take advantage of that bug, but I'm hesitating because bugs tend to be really fickle and I might be charged "more" than the bugged price if I try to buy said game(s)...
Post edited October 17, 2015 by Treasure
Upon going to the checkout screen, I get a -75% discount for Minecraft and Hector.
50% Discount for me while adding each tittle.
Treasure: So, I'm kinda wondering whether I should take advantage of that bug, but I'm hesitating because bugs tend to be really fickle and I might be charged "more" than the bugged price if I try to buy said game(s)...
Better to wait official announce from gog i guess :\
Treasure: So, I'm kinda wondering whether I should take advantage of that bug
I think it wouldn't be fair .
Treasure: So, I'm kinda wondering whether I should take advantage of that bug
Painted_Doll: I think it wouldn't be fair .
That's what I initially thought too. *entering devil's advocate mode*
However it isn't fair for whom?
For Telltale? Since they're overcharging their games in the 1st place, it would at least be fairer to get them at a price at which the overcharging is practically annuled.
Myabe it's more unfair for gog, becuase it goes through the trouble of bringing all these games here, but still someone could say: why not get these games for the prices the russians get them (and this being their full price in russia)?
*devil's advocate mode end*
I do get your point though, in that if this happened in a real-life store, I'd be tempted to, but wouldn't act on my temptation, because, well, not only on fear of the repercussions, but also because doing so would debase me to the level of a common crook. I guess same happens here -I haven't tried to actually buy anything from these bug-priced games, not only because of possible payment issues, but also because -after thinking it through a bit- I would most probably feel guilty afterwards, despite whether gog or telltale "deserved" it or not. Guess I'm not immoral enough or something...
Ok, that one was a total bug -the Telltale games aren't discounted anymore at all....
Well, if only Telltale patched the bugs in their games as quick as GOG patched this price bug.
Catshade: Well, if only Telltale patched the bugs in their games as quick as GOG patched this price bug.
Indeed, 3 years and they can't be bothered to fix this game-breaking bug http://www.gog.com/forum/sam_and_max_series/sybil_doesnt_appear_spoiler/page3 http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/get_telltale_to_fix_the_sybil_bug_in_sam_max_save_the_world
The Telltale games weren't supposed to be on sale?
I bought a few of them yesterday. xD
Gamersgate has a pricing bug --> "Quick, grab those now! It's their fault!"

GOG has a pricing bug --> "It's not fair, please refrain yourself"

Hmm...
Take advantage of any price fuckups if you see them IMO
But then I'm a cheap bastard
Too bad I missed the glitch.