It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Meet Stardock, learn their ways.

Have you met Stardock? They're responsible for some of the biggest and most ambitious strategy games out there. With a resume that includes critically-acclaimed titles like Galactic Civilizations, Sins of a Solar Empire and more, you know they're on to something.

So why not hear about it firsthand?
On Monday, November 23, 7:00 PM GMT, the Stardock team and Classicor, GOG.com streamer will be joining us on <span class="bold">Twitch.tv/GOGcom</span> to talk about the many parts that make their games so intricate, accessible, and successful - from game design and AI programming, through the value of modding.

Joining the stream will be:
Paul Boyer - Lead Designer, Galactic Civilizations III
Paul Boyer has worked for Stardock for over 12 years, and has worked on several games, including the popular game Fallen Enchantress as well as serving as Art Director on Galactic Civilizations II. He has also worked for Disney.

Alan Batsford - AI Programmer, Galactic Civilizations III
Alan Batsford has taken on the daunting task of coding the AI for Galactic Civilizations III. In his four years at Stardock he also worked on Fallen Enchantress.

Derek Paxton - VP, Stardock Entertainment
Derek Paxton oversees all the daily operations of Stardock Entertainment and is the lead designer of Fallen Enchantress, as well as the creator and designer of the Fall From Heaven series of games. Prior to joining Stardock, he was an external consultant for Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword and contributed to several of Firaxis' games, including Civilization V.

Chat and learn all about the Stardock way on Monday, November 23, 7:00 PM GMT/ 8:00 PM CET / 2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST, on <span class="bold">Twitch.tv/GOGcom</span>.
I'd be tempted to watch but If I have my GMT time right I'm just about to head off to work at that time.

---- edit
Through the power of google I checked. 6AM in the morning for me I'm just starting my day's journey.

Here is another for your list of times gog Tuesday 24tth November 6AM AEST

edit ---
For accuracy maybe I should have said AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) the joy of daylight saving
Post edited November 23, 2015 by deonast
deonast: I'd be tempted to watch but If I have my GMT time right I'm just about to head off to work at that time.
If you miss it live, you can always check it out later in past broadcasts. Could be worth it, sounds like it'll be interesting.
Post edited November 23, 2015 by Konrad
Very good. I would love to watch it if I can make it home by that time.
Bad thread title. Who's going to maintain it so it won't be confusing for tomorrow's readers?
P1na: Bad thread title. Who's going to maintain it so it won't be confusing for tomorrow's readers?
Why, yours truly. ;)
Konrad: Why, yours truly. ;)
Sucks to be you.
Will there be any game streamed or is this just an interview stream?
deonast: I'd be tempted to watch but If I have my GMT time right I'm just about to head off to work at that time.
Konrad: If you miss it live, you can always check it out later in past broadcasts. Could be worth it, sounds like it'll be interesting.
I might just try that then, workload permitting.
Maxvorstadt: Will there be any game streamed or is this just an interview stream?
I don't know, if they are going to play, but, in his post on the GalCiv 3 forums, Derek said that he's going to create a mod during the stream, and showcase some user-made mods.
Is everyone else pretending that successful isn't misspelled in the OP? :)

---- edit
Through the power of google I checked. 6AM in the morning for me I'm just starting my day's journey.

Here is another for your list of times gog Tuesday 24tth November 6AM AEST

edit ---
For accuracy maybe I should have said AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) the joy of daylight saving
So I'd be 7AM because I'm not under daylight savings? Or umm... ah, screw it.
On an unrelated note - I hate daylight savings.
When are we getting Sorcerer Kings and Fallen Enchantress? I hope both will be bundled. Heck I will repurchase fallen enchantress again
Someone can ask them when they will let us to import the games from the Stardock account to Gog account .
Konrad: Why, yours truly. ;)
P1na: Sucks to be you.
Oh, it's baaad luck to be you.

Now guess from which game this quote is :P