It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cant get this to work. with --login switch it asks me to export cookies. okay, done. continuing from there i once again input user/pass and still ask for cookies. meanwhile it deletes the cookies.txt i have just exported earlier...
jsut started to get this:

Chunk 0 (727712 bytes): Failed - downloading chunk
-nan% ▕ ▏ 0.00/0.00MB @ 0.00kB/s ETA: 0s
doctorx: jsut started to get this:

7092356 Add retry limit for failed chunk repairs

That should fix the infinite loop caused by failed chunk repair
doctorx: jsut started to get this:

Sude: 7092356 Add retry limit for failed chunk repairs

That should fix the infinite loop caused by failed chunk repair
ok... compiled and trying it now... so what happens if it cannot repair?
Hello everybody, I wonder whether you could point me to the root of my problem: I have been using lgogdownloader successfully before, but since a week or so, I cannot login any more. It says "HTTP login ok, API login fail".

I'd post the output, but it fails saying "You cannot post any links at the moment". So here's the pastebin-link:
pastebin . com/LDNhAbRW

lgogdownloader seems to encounter an "internal server error". Any ideas what the problem might be? Is it me or is it gog? Thanks.
Post edited September 03, 2017 by jtiemer
jtiemer: Hello everybody, I wonder whether you could point me to the root of my problem: I have been using lgogdownloader successfully before, but since a week or so, I cannot login any more. It says "HTTP login ok, API login fail".

I'd post the output, but it fails saying "You cannot post any links at the moment". So here's the pastebin-link:
pastebin . com/LDNhAbRW

lgogdownloader seems to encounter an "internal server error". Any ideas what the problem might be? Is it me or is it gog? Thanks.
GOG OAuth API seems to have some issues with login.
This is a server side issue so the only thing that can be done is to report the issue to GOG support.
I've reported this issue to GOG support but haven't heard back from them yet.
Hey Sude, thank you for the quick reply. So I take it you, and probably others, are experiencing issues with login as well?
jtiemer: Hey Sude, thank you for the quick reply. So I take it you, and probably others, are experiencing issues with login as well?
Yes. I got one report about this on github issue tracker (issue #122) and another report via email.
Does lgogdownloader allow selecting "classic" (i.e. non Galaxy) vs non classic installers for Windows games like The Witcher 3?
Post edited September 04, 2017 by shmerl
shmerl: Does lgogdownloader allow selecting "classic" (i.e. non Galaxy) installers for Windows games like The Witcher 3?
It supports only classic installers. Galaxy installers aren't returned by the downloader API so they are ignored.
Sude: Thank you for the clarification. I reported it as well now. Let's hope they get back to you and/or fix the issue.
Post edited September 04, 2017 by jtiemer
Sude: It supports only classic installers. Galaxy installers aren't returned by the downloader API so they are ignored.
OK, thanks. That's good enough for me, just wanted to know.
706158d Get game details using Galaxy API

This makes the downloader use Galaxy API for getting game details and should allow most features to work without valid API login.

--download-file option still uses the old API and will not work without valid API login.
I didn't change it to use Galaxy API because it would have broken all tools that rely on this option (for example some AUR packages use lgogdownloader as download agent).
I'll try to find a way to change it to Galaxy API without breaking compatibility.
I'll try it out and report back! Thank you for your work!
GOG support answered and told me to "try whether the issue persists". They apparently sorted it out as I can login and download with different versions of lgogdownloader. That is Debian Squeeze and Archlinux.