It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wish granted. But you are paid in games instead of money. For 2 games sold at gog, you receive a gift of 3 in total. But you go on a rampage of a giveaways!

I wish my exams to be announced soon, i am terribly bored without work to do and my new job i set eyes upon, requires qualifications (which job wouldn't?).
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted. But you are paid in games instead of money. For 2 games sold at gog, you receive a gift of 3 in total. But you go on a rampage of a giveaways!

I wish my exams to be announced soon, i am terribly bored without work to do and my new job i set eyes upon, requires qualifications (which job wouldn't?).
The exams have been announced. Unfortunately, they are only offered only on one day, and you have received a court summons for that day. (No, you are not being accused of a crime.)

I wish people would stop making grammatical mistakes (like the "a giveaways" one you made when corrupting my wish).
dtgreene: I wish people would stop making grammatical mistakes (like the "a giveaways" one you made when corrupting my wish).
"a giveaways" is now ruled as proper graMMar for the queen of england and her bulter.

i wish for a very specific CPA cert that will cost three-fifty pesos, so i don't have to make bullshit papermills richer or consult a salesman on how to spend my own money.
dick1982: i wish for a very specific CPA cert that will cost three-fifty pesos, so i don't have to make bullshit papermills richer or consult a salesman on how to spend my own money.
Unfortunately, the cost is 53 Mexican pesos, which is more like 150 Philippine ones. Furthermore, nobody local will convert the currency for you, so the unexpected costs just keep going up. Bummer.

I wish fall didn't start until November.
low rated
dick1982: i wish for a very specific CPA cert that will cost three-fifty pesos, so i don't have to make bullshit papermills richer or consult a salesman on how to spend my own money.
TwoHandedSword: Unfortunately, the cost is 53 Mexican pesos, which is more like 150 Philippine ones. Furthermore, nobody local will convert the currency for you, so the unexpected costs just keep going up. Bummer.

I wish fall didn't start until November.
Granted, but winter starts a few days after fall starts (still in November), and it starts with a major blizzard (enough to completely shut down the city or town where you live).

I wish for a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B.
Wish granted, but too literally; you get a bushel of fresh raspberries, instead!

I wish i could have an endless supply of properly ripened prickly-pears and mango-fruit.
Post edited September 24, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish i could have an endless supply of properly ripened prickly-pears and mango-fruit.
Granted, but you have to harvest them all by yourself, for ever.

I wish I got more sleep last night.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish i could have an endless supply of properly ripened prickly-pears and mango-fruit.
aihre: Granted, but you have to harvest them all by yourself, for ever.

Granted, but you get too much sleep and never wake up.

I wish for an Arduino Zero.
aihre: Granted, but you have to harvest them all by yourself, for ever.

dtgreene: Granted, but you get too much sleep and never wake up.

I wish for an Arduino Zero.
Granted. but the manufacturer was bought out by apple's lawyers, and now you have to pay monthly royalties to keep it.

I wish for the evernight.
http://olgatarta.deviantart.com/art/Evernight-spell-409435592
Wish granted, but instead of that ghost, the watcher (necronomicon) appears, instead.

I wish all the tinctures, potions and elixirs i have already crafted and imbibed, to indeed do their supposed work and prolong my lifespan. For youthful appearance, i have zero complaints, already!
Post edited September 27, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Done. Nothing happens. Maybe you shouldn't have ingested that Draught of Neutralize Potions.

I wish GOG would stop giving me connection issues. This is the fourth time I've tried to post something in the past two days.
low rated
TwoHandedSword: Done. Nothing happens. Maybe you shouldn't have ingested that Draught of Neutralize Potions.

I wish GOG would stop giving me connection issues. This is the fourth time I've tried to post something in the past two days.
Granted, but the ability to post has been disabled. You can connect just fine, but you can't post anything.

I wish for an indie game that would be a spiritual successor to the SaGa series.
done. it's an online-only trading card game , made by a team of 15 year-old mexican neo-nazis, and requires a 1000-USD AMD GPU to run.

I wish for a pure unblemished X'mas cake.
low rated
dick1982: done. it's an online-only trading card game , made by a team of 15 year-old mexican neo-nazis, and requires a 1000-USD AMD GPU to run.

Granted, but you have to be a pagan to get it, and you also have to locate the Yule Log.

I wish that the Greek Neo-Nazis (in other words, the Golden Dawn) would disappear.
dick1982: done. it's an online-only trading card game , made by a team of 15 year-old mexican neo-nazis, and requires a 1000-USD AMD GPU to run.

dtgreene: Granted, but you have to be a pagan to get it, and you also have to locate the Yule Log.

I wish that the Greek Neo-Nazis (in other words, the Golden Dawn) would disappear.
done. they metamorph into somalians who all decide to join syrian ISIL, get deported back to greece by turkey, so they kill all greek politicians instead.

i wish for a militant pastafarian buckcake.