It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

At GOG, we celebrate Fête nationale française, also known in English-speaking countries as Bastille Day. Get your favorite games from French developers and publishers on sale during our Vive la France! Promo.

Here’s some of the deals:
Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete (-77%)
RoboCop: Rogue City (-50%)
Wartales (-30%)
The Settlers®: Rise of an Empire - Gold Edition (-60%)
RollerCoaster Tycoon® 2: Triple Thrill Pack (-70%)
Blade Runner - Enhanced Edition (-65%)
Anno 1404: Gold Edition (-75%)

…and more!

Vive la France! Promo ends on July 19th, 7 AM UTC. Check it out!
high rated
Please get some new Ubisoft titles already, I beg you!

Use the Jedi mind trick on Yves Guillemot if you have to.
high rated
Great to see so many sales on GOG. I just wish some more rare games in sales would be discounted more often. I wait for The Expanse.
high rated
But they're marching to Bastille Day
Post edited July 11, 2024 by zlaywal
high rated
Bastille Day, otherwise known as the most underwhelming jailbreak ever. Now to surrender to these latest deals or non?
high rated
Getting Ubi-soft to finally start releasing games DRM free again would be a nice pin in this sale.
high rated
Vive Skłodowska-Curie! : ) Viva Zwei! : D Viva La Vita! xD Viva UKUSA! : )
il n'y a donc aucune contre-indication à crier fort

Vive la France! !!!

watching games.....

https://www.gog.com/en/game/asterix_obelix_xxl_collection -85%
Idefix is serious competition to any cat company. Lol, I can't believe I said that. Please don't tell my chat : )
Post edited July 11, 2024 by solseb
high rated
SargonAelther: Please get some new Ubisoft titles already, I beg you! (...)
Hi.
As things stand today in the industry and with Ubisoft it would be very rare to see new releases on GOG. Honestly, Ubisoft in recent years is not even a shadow of that great French developer and publisher of the 80's, late 90's and, of the 2000's (2000-2010). We should add the first half of the 2010s (2010-2015). After that date, the truth is that no truly memorable title has been released. Today, Ubisoft is far from the Ubisoft of games like: First Samurai, Street Racer, Rayman, F1 Racing Simulation, POD and POD - Back to Hell, Redline Racer, The Fifth Element, Tonic Trouble, Mobil 1 Rally Championship, The Longest Journey, Requiem - Avenging Angel, Infestation, In Cold Blood, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six - Rogue Spear, Arcatera - The Dark Brotherhood, Tom and Jerry in Fists of Furry, Planet of the Apes, Evil Twin - Cyprien's Chronicles, The Sum of All Fears, among a long list of more... [Edit]
A hug!
Post edited July 11, 2024 by UCrest
So, the "History" versions are not available on gog? Is that right?
Post edited July 11, 2024 by Guter
F*** ubisoft, toxic publisher!
It’s a fun time to start that sale, right when France is closer than ever to a coup d’état by its own President of the Republic…
GOG.com: At GOG, we celebrate Fête nationale française, also known in English-speaking countries as Bastille Day. Get your favorite games from French developers and publishers on sale during our Vive la France! Promo.
Blade Runner - Enhanced Edition (-65%)
Erm... can anyone enlighten me? What does Blade Runner have to do with
GOG.com: favorite games from French developers and publishers
The original developer, Westwood Studios, was an American company. The developer of the remaster (aka "Enhanced Edition") Nightdive - who also happens to be the publisher - is an American company... so no Frenchies involved?¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post edited July 11, 2024 by schmoemi
I'd like to have seen Vectronom (from ARTE France) show up. ( 829 votes - https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=vectron )
In french, sale mean dirty.
"Vive la France sale" mean "dirty France live"
Vechernyaya: In french, sale mean dirty.
"Vive la France sale" mean "dirty France live"
Isn't it more akin to: "Long live dirty France"?