It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mindblast: Well, my time to say "Hello" around here. His account is: "NONEWTALETOTELL."

He links the post of "NoNewTaleToTell", that's an user with great Rep and he copied his avatar, so i got distracted pretty easy.

So yea, good think it happened quick, if you ask me, 3rd or 4th trade. Now i'm done making any kind of trades around here.
NoNewTaleToTell: Thanks for the alert, and I'm sorry that this happened to you. I've just reached out to support to see if they can do something about the impersonator. Again, I'm really sorry it happened!
He's still PMing people as we speak.

BTW when I have a game I give it away, I don't trade, so if someone is stupid enough to take my avatar and name just tell them to 'piss off' which oddly enough is what most of you do to me anyway. :P
Post edited November 08, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: He's still PMing people as we speak.

BTW when I have a game I give it away, I don't trade, so if someone is stupid enough to take my avatar and name just tell them to 'piss off' which oddly enough is what most of you do to me anyway. :P
Piss off!
tinyE: He's still PMing people as we speak.

trentonlf: Piss off!
Better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!
trentonlf: Piss off!
Lifthrasil: Better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!
sounds nice.. *pisses on*
Golden Showers for all! :D
Antimateria: sounds nice.. *pisses on*
wilheimm: Piss off SCAMMER !
sounds about right.. You lame fuck and also a scam-face-fucker..
Speaking of going to the bathroom, it's wilheimm, our friendly neighborhood bowel movement! :D
mindblast: Well, my time to say "Hello" around here. His account is: "NONEWTALETOTELL."

He links the post of "NoNewTaleToTell", that's an user with great Rep and he copied his avatar, so i got distracted pretty easy.

So yea, good think it happened quick, if you ask me, 3rd or 4th trade. Now i'm done making any kind of trades around here.
I fell for it as well. I'm actually angrier at myself than at the scammer, can't believe I was duped so easily!

I don't know if the GOG staff can do anything about this guy. Hope he doesn't screw more people.
tinyE: Speaking of going to the bathroom, it's wilheimm, our friendly neighborhood bowel movement! :D
I've hear something about wilhelm. I've pre-loaded fallout 4 and it still is.. well I saw people, they kinda sucked. Itried my best.
Antimateria: sounds about right.. You lame fuck and also a scam-face-fucker..
wilheimm: said the masked scammer
You must have been Joseph Stalin in s past life. :P

No I take it back. He wasn't nearly this paranoid.
I've been long enough in here to actually believe other people. =)
wilheimm: said the masked scammer
tinyE: You must have been Joseph Stalin in s past life. :P

No I take it back. He wasn't nearly this paranoid.
sounds pretty normal. Thank you for that like that other funny person.. I just gas people with lethal gasses.. ^^
Post edited November 08, 2015 by Antimateria
high rated
I hate to spam the forum with this, but I don't want anyone getting scammed.

There is a scammer impersonating me under the name NONEWTALETOTELL. (note the caps and the period)

My username is NoNewTaleToTell
My username is not caps locked and has no punctuation marks
My registered date is May 2009
My rep is currently around 768
I've edited my main post in the trading thread to remove my inventory list and to state that I'm not interested in trading
My actual main post in the trading thread can be found HERE

All username's show up as caps locked in the chat, but my username does NOT have a period at the end.

Please check the attached image to see the scammer's name as it appears in the chat!

For additional info check out this post http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post3271

I've already contacted Support and Judas, but until they can do something about it please try to keep this hovering around the first page.
Attachments:
scammer.jpg (11 Kb)
tinyE: He was a good cop but was somewhat ineffective with NCIS Miami. He never seemed like a Navy man to me anyway.
apehater: what do you think of the new "caruso"?
he is so hot <3. I love him, and I enjoyed him in band of brothers as others already pointed out :)
JKeift: I don't know if the GOG staff can do anything about this guy. Hope he doesn't screw more people.
He's here since months and he has created many alt accounts (probably 50+ by now), so... nope.
Hey, I don't like to point fingers but, anyone had any trouble with savage555?