It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tomimt: I'd add ERT25Y to the scammers list. He never delivered his end of the trade.
l0rdtr3k: What was the bargain?
W2 for Original Sin.
mikopotato: wow.. thats a long list of scammer.

GoG probably should implement a trade system which need both confirmation before trading.
They won't. GOG doesn't care about nor support trading. And given the nightmare it would possibly turn into for them, I guess I can understand why. The risk is totally ours to absorb if we're going to trade.
high rated
I have maybe some good news on the Scammer front.

I just managed to get some scammed Steam keys revoked from the Scammers account :)

Still trying to find out if I can find out who's account it is . . .

With luck, might be able to actually get the (Steam) account deactivated as I'm pretty sure this (scamming) is against Steam's TOS.

If ya'll got scammed out of some keys, you might want to file a ticket with the pertinent info . . . more ammo to get an account taken down, and hopefully a pretty good deterrent to this type of activity.
Post edited December 09, 2015 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: I have maybe some good news on the Scammer front.

I just managed to get some scammed Steam keys revoked from the Scammers account :)

Still trying to find out if I can find out who's account it is . . .

With luck, might be able to actually get the (Steam) account deactivated as I'm pretty sure this (scamming) is against Steam's TOS.

If ya'll got scammed out of some keys, you might want to file a ticket with the pertinent info . . . more ammo to get an account taken down, and hopefully a pretty good deterrent to this type of activity.
that might actually convince some users ,who bought dubious steam codes from scammers, to stop using steam. heh.
So, I have a question about the whole trading/selling of steam...keys/codes. I've had a steam account for at least 3 years. I don't have a ton of games, and I wouldn't say any of them are wildly popular, but I like 'em. I'm always also looking for "hard" copies of games for cheap, like on ebay, etc. Recently, I noticed large amounts of steam keys for non specific games and for specific ones. I didn't look for any codes for gog, but, is it legal or even possible to sell keys/codes from any of these game sites, at these auction sites? And if so, how could one know if they're perhaps stolen or such?
So it's offical. GOG isn't doing anything against scammers.

So, Happy Scamming everyone!
Okay, not looking to make enemies, but i like this place too much so I'm gonna report some unusual activity (the truth is out there).

Anyways username : RYAN841 unknown member, does not respect Rule number 1 or 6, of the most holy rules of trading, set out in stone by ... someone with more rep than me.
Nowhere to be found on the trusted list, or the scammers list for that matter, so watch out for that.
Ranee: So, I have a question about the whole trading/selling of steam...keys/codes. I've had a steam account for at least 3 years. I don't have a ton of games, and I wouldn't say any of them are wildly popular, but I like 'em. I'm always also looking for "hard" copies of games for cheap, like on ebay, etc. Recently, I noticed large amounts of steam keys for non specific games and for specific ones. I didn't look for any codes for gog, but, is it legal or even possible to sell keys/codes from any of these game sites, at these auction sites? And if so, how could one know if they're perhaps stolen or such?
Unless the site is a confirmed 3rd party reseller, then its not legit. This puts it into an area of either total illegitemacy (illegal) or "grey market" (not actually legal, nor legal in much of the world - and thusly, probably just as dangerous or more dangerous than the first case) - likelihood being in both cases, stolen cards / currency or people selling games that were "free to get" are pretty high.

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Now, excuse me, I have to answer an emailfrom a Nigerian Prince in need of my financial assitance! O____o
Ranee: So, I have a question about the whole trading/selling of steam...keys/codes. I've had a steam account for at least 3 years. I don't have a ton of games, and I wouldn't say any of them are wildly popular, but I like 'em. I'm always also looking for "hard" copies of games for cheap, like on ebay, etc. Recently, I noticed large amounts of steam keys for non specific games and for specific ones. I didn't look for any codes for gog, but, is it legal or even possible to sell keys/codes from any of these game sites, at these auction sites? And if so, how could one know if they're perhaps stolen or such?
If you're referring to the trading of Steam keys between board members here, those are usually spare gift keys from bundles or whatever and imho that's fine.

Bleed: Okay, not looking to make enemies, but i like this place too much so I'm gonna report some unusual activity (the truth is out there).

Anyways username : RYAN841 unknown member, does not respect Rule number 1 or 6, of the most holy rules of trading, set out in stone by ... someone with more rep than me.
Nowhere to be found on the trusted list, or the scammers list for that matter, so watch out for that.
There's a set of rules and a trusted list? Where?
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: There's a set of rules and a trusted list? Where?
In the first post of the trading thread!?

Anyways here are some RULES that can be adjusted since we are a community and don't apply for people who know each other here on gog:

1) ...

2) ...

3) ...

4) "NOT MANDATORY BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Please leave a reply here with whom you have made a trade and refer to it in THIS thread." This way we can keep track of people that we traded with and it serves as a little evidence ;)

5) ...

6) ...
Post edited December 13, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
high rated
Klumpen0815: [...]

Perhaps they're referring to the "People I've successfully traded with" thread?
real.geizterfahr: 4) "NOT MANDATORY BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Please leave a reply here with whom you have made a trade and refer to it in THIS thread." This way we can keep track of people that we traded with and it serves as a little evidence ;)
It's gogbeared.

Edit: Woah, massive bug again.
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Klumpen0815
real.geizterfahr: 4) "NOT MANDATORY BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Please leave a reply here with whom you have made a trade and refer to it in THIS thread." This way we can keep track of people that we traded with and it serves as a little evidence ;)
Klumpen0815: It's gogbeared.
Try this -> http://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_list_of_people_ive_successfully_traded_with

Original link had an extra D in it!!!
amrit9037: Try this -> http://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_list_of_people_ive_successfully_traded_with

Original link had an extra D in it!!!
Oops! Must have missed the d from "THIS thread" when I changed [urI=This thread] to [urI=theactuallink]
Post edited December 13, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
Klumpen0815: [...]

HypersomniacLive: Perhaps they're referring to the "People I've successfully traded with" thread?
Right, that's the list i was referring as trusted. Not scammer-proof of course, but pretty much trusted at this point, especially with the high rep individuals.