It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

real.geizterfahr: You can change a user's rep, but you can't change his reputation.
Mind Fuck!!!!!

/Sorry had to change the subject since everyone is out of topic anyway :p
Post edited August 03, 2015 by Zurvan7
Ki11s0n3:
nes400: your a scammer too so please dont talk to me have fun begging in posts :))))))))
BillyMaysFan59:
nes400: when you will have a GA i will keep an eye for you too pal :))))))))
I don't even host giveaways anymore (well, I rarely do these days) but sure, keep stalking me. I'm not afraid of you, lowlife.
real.geizterfahr: You can change a user's rep, but you can't change his reputation.
Zurvan7: Mind Fuck!!!!!

/Sorry had to change the subject since everyone is out of topic anyway :p
I know right, that's some deep stuff right there.
nes400: dont take Cyrax side (yours) been NUKE-warned as for pimp account look at his fucking rep from 209
real.geizterfahr: Dude, rep is wothless. Seriously, this number doesn't change anything. People here know l0rdtr3k, no matter what the number below his avatar says. You can change a user's rep, but you can't change his reputation.
I may not be the most generous user here,but I'm far from an asshole and I have lots of friends that will vouch for me here.
Anyway,thanks for your words.
I know there are Blues on line right now so one of us should notify them of this thread before he gets nailed for spam and deleted.

He has flat out said he is deliberately disobeying site policy. If that isn't a banning offense then these rules shouldn't be here to begin with.
tinyE: I know there are Blues on line right now so one of us should notify them of this thread before he gets nailed for spam and deleted.

He has flat out said he is deliberately disobeying site policy. If that isn't a banning offense then these rules shouldn't be here to begin with.
And what would be the point? He would register another 10 accounts and continue the attention whoring. Just wait for the promised solution and we will see how it goes from there...
tinyE: I know there are Blues on line right now so one of us should notify them of this thread before he gets nailed for spam and deleted.

Cyraxpt: And what would be the point? He would register another 10 accounts and continue the attention whoring. Just wait for the promised solution and we will see how it goes from there...
Yeah, he'll just keep creating accounts, what can stop him?

Cyraxpt: And what would be the point? He would register another 10 accounts and continue the attention whoring. Just wait for the promised solution and we will see how it goes from there...
Yeah, you're right. I was just venting.
tinyE: Yeah, you're right. I was just venting.
No problem, we all vent sometimes. =)
BillyMaysFan59: Yeah, he'll just keep creating accounts, what can stop him?
Hopefully they just IP ban him or something
His mother with a slipper on the hand. :p

I don't know and that's why i'm waiting for the said solution, if it's nothing then he can have this forum (and claim "victory").
Ki11s0n3: Hopefully they just IP ban him or something
Unless he have dinamic IP.
Cyraxpt: His mother with a slipper on the hand. :p

I don't know and that's why i'm waiting for the said solution, if it's nothing then he can have this forum (and claim "victory").
We could create our own fórum with blackjack and hookers.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
Ki11s0n3: Hopefully they just IP ban him or something
l0rdtr3k: Unless he have dinamic IP.
Cyraxpt: His mother with a slipper on the hand. :p

l0rdtr3k: We could create our own fórum with blackjack and hookers.
Private forums would be cool, where it's invite only.

At this point what makes you think they'll do anything about it? He'll just contact support again and within 24 hours he'll have some fresh new usernames.

Basically, GOG's staff are on the side of the scammers.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by rampancy
nes400: just go an email from eViL_UNioN draw me attention of some untouchable user but i dont hate him :)))))))))

is mrkgnao but im not mad at him not in a million years even he would call me names because his done an awesome work for this site unlike you guys :P

l0rdtr3k: Unless he have dinamic IP.
nes400: EUROPE - more freedom, better education (USA only learns 30% from what we learn in schools)
better looking girls - YES sorry americans :))))))))) enjoy your ugly wifes
Good for you*clappity clap*.