It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Yes he is.

Why, I don't know.

[EDIT] wtf, link not working... hang on...

[EDIT 2] No, the link is correct. What the hell, forum software?
Yeah but that is only the nes stuff, which does not even make sense.
And yeah, the forum is kinda broken. I have a feeling that this is happening in threads where posts were deleted because of the report function.
moonshineshadow: That does not really make sense, since he is registered for one year now, so people who think that should stop a moment to think :D
Who knows how long he has been here leeching, i remember seeing an account from 2014 (perhaps it was this fan3l fellow) using the ":)))))" to tease us, but that post was deleted so who knows, it wasn't me who made the accusation.

yogsloth: Yes he is.

Why, I don't know.

[EDIT] wtf, link not working... hang on...

[EDIT 2] No, the link is correct. What the hell, forum software?
It's something in this thread that isn't allowing linking the posts, also happened to me.

Btw, the twat is now imitating existing accounts to ask for games on the chat, dunno if i need to make a thread to create awareness...
Post edited July 11, 2015 by Cyraxpt
moonshineshadow: And yeah, the forum is kinda broken. I have a feeling that this is happening in threads where posts were deleted because of the report function.
That is indeed the case. The forum can't find the right page for a post just doing the math...
fan3l: Anyway
If i did something wrong, i"m sorry.
I just want my name clean.
Thanks,
You're right, you shouldn't have been on that list I made. I'm sorry about that. I've taken your name off.
Someone seems to be creating new accounts with similar names to old members

<sarcasm>I wonder who might be...</sarcasm>
madth3: Someone seems to be creating new accounts with similar names to old members

<sarcasm>I wonder who might be...</sarcasm>
Since when is bradley a member in 'good standing'? :P
tinyE: Since when is bradley a member in 'good standing'? :P
You know how it goes, "in regione caecorum, rex est luscus"
tinyE: Since when is bradley a member in 'good standing'? :P
If you have to choose between FR33KSH0W2013 and kingbradlley...
Thank you.
My GoG, scammers are really the cancer of this community..
fan3l: Hi.
I need a little help

I want to know why i am on the known scammers list
And how can i clean my name?
Thanks
I don't see your username on the list. Just keep participating in the forum to make your rep positive...
Cyraxpt: SNIP
Is your freaking avatar evolving?!
Emachine9643: Is your freaking avatar evolving?!
See his rep.
Grargar: snip
Ahh geez, I knew this day will come!
Levrifon:
Cyraxpt: Jagoki
Pikaboom
I am not easily annoyed but holy ampersand does GOG need a block button for people like these...