It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Another shitstorm? Man,this summer sale brought some undesired people here.
That and code dumping. Go figure :/
TimTom92: Ready for it? Here's a transcript:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BisonVega

Jul 15, 2015 – 08:16

Good day sir! I've seen and old post with Aliens vs Predator is it still for grabs? Im quite a shooter fan and love the old ones from 94-2001 era. And can you help me with a vote for this petition Halo MCC on PC here: gog.com/forum/general/halo_master_chief_collection_for_pc_sign_here Thank You! Regards!

TimTom92

Jul 15, 2015 – 22:24

Hello there!

Sorry for the early send, haha. There are many people who have shown an interest in the AVP game I have. As I've told all interest that I'm not sure what I'm doing with it yet, so I'm probably going to just hold on to it for the time being. Apologies if it isn't the answer you were seeking. :/ I will however, help vote for your choice of game to be added.

BisonVega

Jul 16, 2015 – 07:45

We can also trade dont wanted to sound like that...

I have only Sim City & Stalker, but i see that you posted about Xenonauts if i manage to make some trade to get it would you be interested making a trade for it for AVP ?

TimTom92

Jul 16, 2015 – 12:42

Ohh, it's all good. I meant nothing by it. Umm.. I'd have to think about it? I'm not sure, really. Again, apologies!

BisonVega

06:41

I managed to get from a trade Xenonauts

I will send you the code first and tell me after you redeem it

But ive thinked also.. its a 25$ game and avp is only 6$

Do you have other gog spare keys?

Im interested in games like Carmageddon, Duke Nukem, Still Life, Alan Wake

See what you have and let me know so we can trade, but you have add besides AVP for Xenonauts

Thanks & Regards!!

TimTom92

15:00

thanks for your offer, I'll get back to you on it sometime. We'll see.

BisonVega

15:08

Ok. Remember i send my code first and you redeem it

I tried to get Xenonauts for AvP but know i think of it its not quite a balanced trade

So tell me what other games that i listed can you provide?

BisonVega

15:15

If you really want Xenonauts we can trade, but for free i can give it because its quite expensive

Let me know..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pass me a beer and a burger would be nice too! :P
If you don't set your pm's to friends only, soon I'll imagine that he will send you hate-filled diatribes full of nonsense like he does with me.
pimpmonkey2382.313: If you don't set your pm's to friends only, soon I'll imagine that he will send you hate-filled diatribes full of nonsense like he does with me.
Yeah, I have it sent to friends at the moment. Do you care if I add you?
pimpmonkey2382.313: If you don't set your pm's to friends only, soon I'll imagine that he will send you hate-filled diatribes full of nonsense like he does with me.
TimTom92: Yeah, I have it sent to friends at the moment. Do you care if I add you?
I don't mind, go for it. :)
phaolo: On my italian keyboard, when I mistyped LOL during a fast game, I hit the nearby keys and wrote kik or òpò
XD
Reminds me of the time during a fast game I mistyped "congrats; nice win" and it came "I'm done with this you cheating bastard!" instead.
TimTom92: Yeah, I have it sent to friends at the moment. Do you care if I add you?
pimpmonkey2382.313: I don't mind, go for it. :)
I'll add you too if it's ok.
Thanks! :) Never knew there was a wishlist feature for others to see as well.. Haha That's pretty neat!
phaolo: I'll add you too if it's ok.
Go for it. :)
phaolo: On my italian keyboard, when I mistyped LOL during a fast game, I hit the nearby keys and wrote kik or òpò
XD
ZFR: Reminds me of the time during a fast game I mistyped "congrats; nice win" and it came "I'm done with this you cheating bastard!" instead.
You mean "gg" became "fu" :P
TimTom92: Thanks! :) Never knew there was a wishlist feature for others to see as well.. Haha That's pretty neat!
Yeah i don't use my wishlist often, think there's two games in mine. Though thinking of adding the gothic games to my list.
TimTom92: Thanks! :) Never knew there was a wishlist feature for others to see as well.. Haha That's pretty neat!
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah i don't use my wishlist often, think there's two games in mine. Though thinking of adding the gothic games to my list.
Gothic #1 is probably one of the top 5 games here.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah i don't use my wishlist often, think there's two games in mine. Though thinking of adding the gothic games to my list.
tinyE: Gothic #1 is probably one of the top 5 games here.
Yeah I have the steam versions of 1, 2 and 3. Though sometime I'd prefer to get the gog ones for the peace of mind of being DRM free.
tinyE: Gothic #1 is probably one of the top 5 games here.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah I have the steam versions of 1, 2 and 3. Though sometime I'd prefer to get the gog ones for the peace of mind of being DRM free.
I do pretty much all my online video game shopping here now, DRM-free is the way to be! Actually owning the games feels soo much better than if I had them on steam. Also, anyone interested in seeing the other chat log of "Comboplayer"?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah I have the steam versions of 1, 2 and 3. Though sometime I'd prefer to get the gog ones for the peace of mind of being DRM free.
TimTom92: I do pretty much all my online video game shopping here now, DRM-free is the way to be! Actually owning the games feels soo much better than if I had them on steam. Also, anyone interested in seeing the other chat log of "Comboplayer"?
Yeah lets see it, should be full of nes400 stupid hilarity. lol
TimTom92: I do pretty much all my online video game shopping here now, DRM-free is the way to be! Actually owning the games feels soo much better than if I had them on steam. Also, anyone interested in seeing the other chat log of "Comboplayer"?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah lets see it, should be full of nes400 stupid hilarity. lol
Sorry it took a bit, but here it is:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comboplayer

Jul 1, 2015 – 03:41

Hi. Do you still have AvP spare key?

I can offer for it a game of your choice:

Sim City, Stalker, Torchlight, Battlerealms + Winter Wolf

TimTom92

Jul 1, 2015 – 20:51

Hey there, I still have the key but I actually have all those games already. Haha I appreciate the kind offer though! Maybe in time I'll part with it, we'll see.

comboplayer

Jul 1, 2015 – 21:20

enclave on steam?

TimTom92

Jul 4, 2015 – 01:29

No thank you, I don't really use steam.

comboplayer

Jul 9, 2015 – 10:18

Cant i offer an spare gog key an offer that to someone else instead of AvP?

TimTom92

Jul 14, 2015 – 01:27

What? I'm confused..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All free games to trade, btw. lol Still.. Broken English much?
Post edited July 18, 2015 by TimTom92