It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

langurmonkey: Imagine, I have my own giveaway, here at GOG. And I say, white people only. So nobody here has the right to call me a racist? LOL
Hmm...
low rated
Are you serious?
Vitek: Come on, people.

Let this be lesson to us all.
This joke is not worn out at all.

;)
SirPrimalform: Hmm...
langurmonkey: Are you serious?
Well, you've been weirdly touchy about this rep thing and used the same argument as Anasto. I don't actually think you're Anasto but you can't deny it's weird.
mondo84: This joke is not worn out at all.

;)
It's first time I used it! :-p
low rated
langurmonkey: Are you serious?
SirPrimalform: Well, you've been weirdly touchy about this rep thing and used the same argument as Anasto. I don't actually think you're Anasto but you can't deny it's weird.
I'm not being weirdly touchy. I find the rep thing unreasonable. And it is only normal that someone is touchy when he or she is being discriminated against for whatever reason. I've also had many bad experiences in the past with me being discriminated against. What is weird about that? And of course, every scammer here at this forum will say they find it unreasonable too because it makes it harder for them to create 100 ALTs and win games. I understand if you watch me carefully from now on, but in time, I hope you see, that I'm not a scammer.
It's just so sad that one has to prove or list whoever s/he has traded before. It's not that long ago when we kinda trusted each others. And now they are mimicking older users?

I do not wish to see this community fall...

And for gifting, no one has any right to complain how one gives out stuff they own. It is their own business. If you feel the urge to complain when you got none, just...don't.
time will tell if you can rise above and beyond one and only trul living legend: GameRager! o7
Seriously, I loved his posts.
langurmonkey: I'm not being weirdly touchy. I find the rep thing unreasonable. And it is only normal that someone is touchy when he or she is being discriminated against for whatever reason. I've also had many bad experiences in the past with me being discriminated against. What is weird about that?
That's like complaining you didn't get presents at Christmas from people who don't know you. No one has any obligation to give you anything.
low rated
Urge to quit posting here....rising.

Seriously, i just want to have a discussion with other gamers here after i get home. My day is usually hard enough as it is. I have better things to do with my time.
Post edited October 24, 2012 by mrmarioanonym
mondo84: This joke is not worn out at all.

;)
Vitek: It's first time I used it! :-p
Hehe. Touche!
mrmarioanonym: Urge to quit posting here....rising.

Seriously, i just want to have a discussion with other gamers here after i get home. My day is usually hard enough as it is. I have better things to do with my time.
You just have to look in the right places, just like in real life.

I'm not much, but i'm around, and try my best to fit in and debate like a civilised person. We shouldn't give up on these forums (unless we want to)
low rated
mrmarioanonym: Urge to quit posting here....rising.

gameon: You just have to look in the right places, just like in real life.

I'm not much, but i'm around, and try my best to fit in and debate like a civilised person. We shouldn't give up on these forums (unless we want to)
Yeah, i'd hate to see this forum here go to waste.
low rated
langurmonkey: I'm not being weirdly touchy. I find the rep thing unreasonable. And it is only normal that someone is touchy when he or she is being discriminated against for whatever reason. I've also had many bad experiences in the past with me being discriminated against. What is weird about that?
SirPrimalform: That's like complaining you didn't get presents at Christmas from people who don't know you. No one has any obligation to give you anything.
WRONG. That is like saying someone is being unreasonable because everyone got presents except you because the person giving out the presents has known you for less than 4 months. Me finding it unreasonable does not = me thinking people should give me stuff. How many more times do I have to explain this...
Post edited October 24, 2012 by langurmonkey
SirPrimalform: That's like complaining you didn't get presents at Christmas from people who don't know you. No one has any obligation to give you anything.
langurmonkey: WRONG. That is like saying someone is being unreasonable because everyone got presents except you because the person giving out the presents has known you for less than 4 months. Me finding it unreasonable does not = me thinking people should give me stuff. How many more times do I have to explain this...
Except, you know, not everyone is getting gifts period. What you're saying here is "I'm being singled out". Why are you taking it so personally?