It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's celebrate GOG’s 13th anniversary with a special birthday party full of gaming deals, exciting releases, and collections of titles recommended by the members of our team!

Here are some details about the guests attending our anniversary party:

· Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (-10%) – a once-forgotten classic, now back on modern PCs, giving you a unique chance to experience the beginning of the Nosgoth saga once more!! Before playing, be sure to check out our article about the game.

· Elvira: Mistress of the Dark (-10%) and Elvira II: The Jaws of Cerberus (-10%) – this vintage scare combo of games from the cult horror series is coming back to give you chills of excitement.

· Over 100 cool gaming deals with discounts reaching 90%, all ready to help you get into the festive mood. Moreover, we have 13 game collections with engaging titles recommended by members of our team!

Don’t hesitate and make sure to join us in the celebration before GOG’s special Anniversary Party and all of its discounts end on 6th October 2021, at 1 PM UTC.
low rated
Funeral, more like.

@GOG: let me know once you have purged all of the DRM from your store.
Post edited September 29, 2021 by Time4Tea
Elvira is an instantbuy. I always wanted to play it when I was little. But I was too scarred, back then.
high rated
Remove the always-online DRM gating single player content from your, allegedly, DRM-free store!
Post edited September 29, 2021 by Snowslinger
conglaturation :)
high rated
Happy anniversary.

To celebrate DRM-free gaming, how about getting the online connection requirements out of Hitman GOTY, Cyberpunk "My Rewards", et al? To see those de-listed and subsequently fixed would be worthy of throwing a party.

And has anyone else noticed it's like clockwork that following some ridiculous event like the aforementioned Hitman GOTY release, Cyberpunk Interactive Always Online Map, etc, we then get these very-desired releases?

Until we get more clarity on the Hitman GOTY situation, I don't know how I or anyone really can trust games on this store to be "BS-free" of online requirements and such.
high rated
Why would I celebrate your birthday? You're like the friend that borrowed some tool and never returned it, and when I bring it up you change the topic. Now you want me to give you money? We already pay your rent and look at what you did with it.
high rated
Happy Anniversary Gog, but.. FFS did you really have to screw up something a few days before the celebration? O_o
high rated
I want to say "Awesome, terrific, and thankyouthankythankyou!", but I get this nagging suspicion that GOG is keeping all these gems in a drawer to pull out as surprise releases in order to smooth the waters, whenever there is a heated controversy or something ... XD

Anyway, what's with the uneven image quality on the Blood Omen screenshots?
high rated
For me the most interesting part of every annual GOG anniversary sale is that it provides an easy way to count the number of years that will pass before GOG will (if ever!) fix the problem that they brought in with their 10th Anniversary, wherein all the reviews which have an '&' symbol in them were retroactively ruined, and the author's words replaced with strange characters instead of what they actually wrote at the time when they published their review.

So far it's been 3 years worth of GOG completely ignoring that problem and doing absolutely nothing about it.

Will they go for 4 years? 5? 10? Infinity?
Yay, those are some very interesting releases. Happy Anniversary, GOG!
low rated
Congrats gog, despite everyones negativity I still prefer this platform over others. As far as hitman 2016 goes there isn't much they can do besides remove the game from sale. It 100% on IOI to remove online progression which they still refuse to do with even hitman 3. But I guess its easier to shift blame. All they can do is remove it all together.
Swissy88: Why would I celebrate your birthday? You're like the friend that borrowed some tool and never returned it, and when I bring it up you change the topic. Now you want me to give you money? We already pay your rent and look at what you did with it.
Can relate to the tool part lol
Happy Anniversary, GOG!

Thanks for adding more oldies to the catalog.
Bankai9212: Congrats gog, despite everyones negativity I still prefer this platform over others. As far as hitman 2016 goes there isn't much they can do besides remove the game from sale. It 100% on IOI to remove online progression which they still refuse to do with even hitman 3. But I guess its easier to shift blame. All they can do is remove it all together.
And that is what they should do. But that kinda takes integrity.
Leroux: I want to say "Awesome, terrific, and thankyouthankythankyou!", but I get this nagging suspicion that GOG is keeping all these gems in a drawer to pull out as surprise releases in order to smooth the waters, whenever there is a heated controversy or something ... XD
Who knows, that could be true if they owned all the rights. If they didn't then it might just be our imagination. :)