It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’re happy to announce Ukraine Days on GOG – a celebration of Ukrainian developers' creativity and passion for video games!

Here’s some of the deals:
The Sinking City - Deluxe Edition (-80%)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (-75%)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (-75%)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky (-75%)
Sherlock Holmes The Awakened - Deluxe Edition (-70%)
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (-90%)
Cossacks 3 (-66%)

…and more!

Ukraine Days end on August 27th, 7 AM UTC. Check it out!
high rated
Any political and off-topic comments here will be met with suspensions from the Forum.
Post edited August 19, 2024 by king_kunat
[quote deleted by mod]

grow up
Party Hard + 2...
Hit my cart. Been in my wishlist. Removed from cart due to apparent lack of updates. Too common a problem. :(
Haha???
Hmm, I didn't know King's Bounty was Ukranian. Very nice series.
Post edited August 19, 2024 by GamezRanker
WHALE ROCK
WHALE ROCK
WHALE ROCK

[post modded: I believe writing the same thing 3 times is enough. No need to spam]
zlaywal: WHALE ROCK
Oddly enough, I like the look of some of their games. Not all, of course, but some.
Can we get any information on if games like Party Hard 2 will get fully updated?

Been wanting to pick it up but it's constantly in the "not up to date/abandoned" category.
GOG.com: Ukraine Days end on August 27th, 7 AM UTC. Check it out!
GOG, I think something is wrong with the countdown.
Attachments:
wolfsite: Can we get any information on if games like Party Hard 2 will get fully updated?
Been wanting to pick it up but it's constantly in the "not up to date/abandoned" category.
I watched some videos of Party Hard and the comment say, that is is okayish, but some say, that part 2 is even better.

However, is it true, after reading the GOG forums, that it was not updated to the same version as on the "other" digital game store?
GamezRanker: Hmm, I didn't know King's Bounty was Ukranian.
Because it isn't.

Edit: F*** this forum already. Can't even post a proper link anymore.

[message edited by mod]
Post edited August 20, 2024 by king_kunat
king_kunat: Any political and off-topic comments here will be met with suspensions from the Forum.
Is this going to be in force on all topics now?
P-E-S: Because it isn't.
B-b-but the opening post said...
*brain starts smoking*
Attachments:
wut.jpeg (54 Kb)
high rated
wolfsite: Can we get any information on if games like Party Hard 2 will get fully updated?
op2024: I watched some videos of Party Hard and the comment say, that is is okayish, but some say, that part 2 is even better.

However, is it true, after reading the GOG forums, that it was not updated to the same version as on the "other" digital game store?
According to this thread "Party Hard 1" and "Party Hard 2" are both missing certain DLCs and Party Hard 1 is missing the level editor.

Regarding the sale: "Sherlock Holmes The Awakened Deluxe Edition" is on my wishlist for quite some time. The actual price in this sale is an all time low on GOG and it convinced me to finally buy it. :)
Post edited August 19, 2024 by MarkoH01
Post edited August 19, 2024 by brutaltruth99