It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Today: 29 Nov 2016 - 52 days to office
First hour - Jill Stein is an idiot. CNN latest fake news they are trying to declare Trump 'mentally unfit', Ohio attack from yesterday, Samali's favorite group to ship in, Charlotte area ISIS suspect expected to plead guilty to terrorism charges, 85 languages spoken in Buffalo school, English a mongrel fusion of languages that is growing. Wikileaks 500k diplomatic cables, Publication rankings drudge #3 Infowars #84, 'we beat them intellectually, now we need to beat them politically'. Why Jones loves Trump: He Trolls the mainstream media. Dead & Illegal voters and 'fake news initiative' that's failing, 'If we warn them Humanity will respond'. Ventura & Castro, Trump is honest but not technical (with politics and laws) and dislike of Flag Burning, 'it gets to a cult level', Trump Trolls media on criticizing Hillary's 2005 anti-flag burning bill forcing media/leftists to defend Americanism flag and free speech, 'He's a master troll'. First Obama urges illegals to vote and now they claim there is no Illegal voting, Jill Stein praises . Trump signs/stickers MAGA hats everywhere on the west coast. [url=https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/28/pope-china-vatican-deal-would-betray-christ-says-former-hong-kong-bishop]Pope's deal with China would '<i>betray Christ</i>'. The Happening Allergies spreading, sterility GMO & pollen.

Second hour - Allergies, Autism, Mental disorders, Cancer, Radiation, all are up: THIS IS NOT NORMAL! Reality vs Tyranny. Dr. Helmut Norpoth: Predicted Trump win in October, and last 6 elections. Democrats lost: 900 state seats, 12 governor seats, 69 house seats and 13 senate seats. Trump had to win states that are strongly attached to the Democrats. 'Have to see some strong signs certain jobs are doing well (rust belt), and the tax cut alone may not do that. Better trade deals and infrastructure. A good beginning', Infrastructure falling apart. Republicans history of building things. 'It's important for republicans consolidate these gains'. 3 Million illegals, 4 Millions dead voters, Jill Stein recounting Trump won states 'Really bizarre'. Voter Fraud month before. Predicting forecast to other countries: Very similar trends. 'Any economic setback will be bad for Trump', Middle East, Russia, China. Historically first term presidents have a good chance to be re-elected. Trifecta of power. 'Trump in a unique position'. A vessel to fight the system. Shock waves through the universe. Seed. College kids choose Fidel Castro over Trump (WTF?). President Fox - comparing Trump to Castro. Real History.

Third Hour - Save the BigFoot endangered species list (remember Trump hunting Triceratops the other month?). 25th amendment call Trump ill to get him off being president. 'The Trump you see on TV is a dumbed down version, he's scarier in person'. 'Why does Trump upset them so much: Then you'll know the answer'. Envisioned 25 years ago & amazing people. Tom: Brexit & Trump election 220:1 bet. UKIP, Nationalism, some deal with Islam. Jay: Hillary to run 2020. Jill Stein suing Wisconsin for refusing hand recount. CJ: Is Trump for real? Gut tells Jones he's for real. Benefit of the doubt.

Fourth Hour - Good will. Romney, massive overreaction on both sides, Contract with Americans, Obama slew of Executive orders and regulations, de-legitimizing Trump's Legacy before it begins. Jill Stein 'needs proof of fraud before recount' and recount costs 3x more. Bending the rules. Wisconsin. CNN & Ohio attack more concerned about '<i>mean tweets</i>' as a threat than the actual terrorist attacks; Filmmaker doesn't praise cop as hero because the attacker was a Somalian, They are still calling it 'shooting' and blaming guns when it was a butcher knife; Days before attack students were calling for University to be a sanctuary campus (hmmm). Most egregious conspiracies that Putin is running things. Last 12 months 'Trump is hitler' narrative has radicalized unstable people. Islam as a human shield for the left. Sanfransico and Sanctuary cities, LGBT community, Castro. Tim Ryan '<i>Insulated from guns</i>', 9/10 attacks are Somali Migrants. 5 Fake hate crimes daily. Minnesota Muslim Migrants '<i>We want Shariah Law</i>' and would prefer to be in Somalia, and violence is justified. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin recount and bending the rules (no evidence of fraud), Better yet Hillary's Lawyer calls GOP in North Carolina to stop Recount and concede complete hypocrisy. Jill Stein's coverage for recounts 12 times more than her actual campaign. Hillary planning for 2020 run for president (mmmm not happening). Muslims immigrants don't integrate. Cologne plans police and helicopters to prevent mass sexual assaults in NYE, virtue signaling, scientists limited form making drugs to deal with gender specific drugs because it would be 'sexist'.
Post edited November 30, 2016 by rtcvb32
rtcvb32: CNN latest fake news they are trying to declare Trump 'mentally unfit'
Not remotely what was in that link you provided. Did you actually watch it?

rtcvb32: Allergies, Autism, Mental disorders, Cancer, Radiation, all are up: THIS IS NOT NORMAL!
Sure it is. When you raise awareness about those issues you have more people going to the doctor, seeking help and, consequently, more dignostics being made.
low rated
rtcvb32: CNN latest fake news they are trying to declare Trump 'mentally unfit'
DaCostaBR: Not remotely what was in that link you provided. Did you actually watch it?
Apologies, must have copied the wrong link, I try to match the videos with what was presented during the show; It's updated now. Was suppose to be here.

The push for mentally unfit goes for the 25th Amendment, so likely we will see more of this.
low rated
Today: 29 Nov 2016 - 52 days to office
Part 1

Full Audio Podcast (<i>3 hours</i>)
Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - Flag burning &amp; citizen revoking, and Trolling CNN. Trump meets with Goldman Sach's Cohn, Concerns of Pretraeus, Tom Price for HHS although Price has pushed for mandatory vaccines, quarantine and gun-control during emergencies. Anti-Trust expert Higbee added, breaking monopolies is with competition not regulations or government mandates. Clinton or Michelle planning for 2020 run?, Democrats blast Stein's recount efforts as a scam as the raised money probably goes to the green party. Hillary's Lawyer calls NC GOP party to stop recount, Ohio state attack &amp; Film maker calling cop a racist. John Kasich blamed for opening Ohio's borders to refugees following attack. Trump <span class="bold">WARNED</span> about Somali Migrants And he was right. But the left is defending terrorism. Donald's picks; Ron Paul says To make America great again we need to end the fed John Allison wants to return to the gold standard (Sounds good to me), Allison's Cato 2014 Journal. Texas University student views on Fidel Castro, Democrats internal struggle 14 year Pelosi head vs new blood Tim Ryan seems Pelosi already declared a victor by Washington post. Pelosi also ignores traffic laws and police to go <i>shoe shopping</i>, insider trading, power and influence. Brazile who was fired. Keith Ellison possible new head for DNC. Pelosi compilation. Media spin on OSU attack, ISIS took credit for attack. Moms Demand group pushes <span class="bold">gun control</span> due to knife attack (riiiiggghhht....) CNN keeps saying they are looking for a reason Although he posted a rant on Facebook right before the attack, somehow fighting the distrust of Muslim attackers by following ISIS guidelines to attack people. 'Anything but Radical Islam' Up to June 2016 there were 1274 attacks! in 50 countries 11774 people killed 14303 injured. Minnesota Muslim Migrants (<i>Watch the video</i>). Agenda by Al Qaeda to use Immigration to destroy America. Muslim community fear backlash after Ohio attack (Yeah I'd be on edge too).

Recommended videos:
Is Islam a religion of peace?
Why do American companies leave America?
What's killing the American Dream?
Seeds of Death: Unveiling The Lies of GMO's
Post edited November 30, 2016 by rtcvb32
low rated
Today: 30 Nov 2016 - 51 days to office
First hour - Recounting & Jill Stein But wanting no recount in NC, an attempt to delegitimize the election, and call Trump an authoritarian racist, nazi &amp; KKK. Trump picks: Price for Healthcare, radically conservative (Currently anyone the media demonizes are who they don't want, thus who we do want), Opec &amp; oil cutting (Texas there was oil found, we don't need overseas oil anymore). Apple <span class="bold">Purged</span> Breitbart News App obvious censorship. Hitpieces on Jones &amp; Bannon. Carrier to stay in US! keeping 1,000 jobs; AC, Unicorn fart regulations, Flag wars &amp; Palm Beach, 1st amendment and political speech. From 'conspiracy theory' to 'fake news'. Pelosi stays in DNC role. Turkey declares war on Syria. Treasery Secretary pick: Steve Mnuchin &amp; Wilbur Ross.

Second hour - The Left Defends Terrorism. Trump tweeted the OSU attacker '<i>should not have been in our country</i>' (And if you consider the interviews with the Muslims, they'd prefer to be in Somalia under Sharia law). 'Purest form of fake news', Voter fraud Bev Harris post election interview, Now nearly 1.9Million YouTube Subscribers. Monopoly on information. Soft censorship, 'Verified'. Voting software. TrueTheVote and upcoming study on illegal voters on election. Real agenda to get rid of the Electoral college (the firewall), padding votes for 3 weeks. Russia hacking election simply died out. Land of confusion '<i>no evidence</i>' local vs Propaganda. Twitter considering banning Trump. Turkey &amp; Syria war possibly start of WW3? Dragging US in via NATO, Global crisis above the economic collapse. Mitt Romney pick?

Third Hour - (<i>4th Amendment updates coming tomorrow</i>). Picks for Treasure, Commerce and HealthCare. [url=http://stonecoldtruth.com]Roger Stone: Jill Stein & voting machines & hacking 'undermining the democratic system' yet Hillary is doing that, 'It's all conjecture'. Pushback & voting reform. Revisit the question of the recount. Saint John Hunt: Castro, WSJ Counting Castro's Victims. Undercover to Cuba, CIA assassination attempts on Castro. Picks: Steve Mnuchin. Without a surging economy Trump can't fix the other problems. The Wall. Federal Spending. 'Trump's only Criteria, is it good for the American People'. Jack: Trump's personal safety for the inauguration. The walk to the inaguration. . A group is opening planning on disrupting inauguration (<i>paid protestors</i>). Trying to delegitimize the entire American process. Counter demonstration, viable locations. [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Dorworth]Chris Dorworth: South Florida, Brier & Orange county. $2-Bil from Clintons during election while Trump $280-Mil, Hillary commercial 3x in a row. Nancy Pelosi and it's secret ballot. Most lawmaking damage done in Bureaucracy with administrative rule making and executive orders. Obama's heavy use of Executive orders with an unsympathetic congress. Bill, Hillary & Chelsy to be prosecuted? 650,000 emails in a year could be outdated, many prosecutable crimes. '<i>No justice, no peace</i>',

Fourth Hour - For Secretary of State: Romney controversy (Neocon, supporter for Iraq war, and other issues). Kelly Anne Conway pointed out pitfalls. Preibus denies pushing Romney. Petraeus and his mistake (classified documents), Gen Kelly & Corker. Andrew Wallace and Lindsay Heabel: Exit polling, cases against exit polling, Stone 2 Boyce 0. Biggest problems were election fraud receiving reports of irregularities in Texas & east coast, vote flipping. In many states paper ballots but no tracking. Ballot samples, NY Hillary listed twice (Democrat and working families party). Nationwide exit polls +18 point for trump. 'Glitch'. Investigation of PA without question massive voter/election fraud. Kate Tomkempko (?): Pro Trump music video. Sean Stone: The New World Order (<i>book</i>). Kissinger, Tragedy &amp; Hope, Rebrand British Common Wealth across the US. Forms of global control to strip national sovereignty, Documentary: Century of War (1917-present) consequences of de-industrialization, replacing wages with debt, Petro dollar economy, Bringing jobs back, revitalize America. Buildup to Nuclear war with syria, 1984. Russia was the enemy of the British not America, Russia sent ships to prevent British from interfering with Civil war. Left & Right is used to divide us. 3/10 Sanders supporters voted Trump. The Making of President 2016 (<i>book</i>), a big picture look and behind the scenes of what was really happening.
Post edited December 03, 2016 by rtcvb32
low rated
Today: 30 Nov 2016 - 50 days to office
Part 1

Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - Likely BLM & anti-Trump vandalized Florida Navy Vet's home, then set it ablaze. Trump concentrating fully on being president. Breitbart removed from Apple &amp; iTunes as well as Bannon smeared as much as they could as a neo-nazi and racist and anything else. Putting title of 'KKK leader' under Jones. Twitter was fairly unused until Trump went on it, now Twitter thinking of banning Trump; Would Twitter die and Gab take over?. Voter Fraud & Fake News Media. Charlotte riots expected after Police officer cleared of charges and was found to be acting lawfully. Turkey (NATO) declaring war with Syria (and Russia). Jill Stein & the recount scam. Parking lot Brawl fight between two women over... a parking space. Goes demolition derby between their SUVs... (WTF???). Democrats in disarray re-elected Polosi (identity politics?). Since Polosi took chair in 2003 Debt up $13.5 Trillion. North Dakota protesters staying to prevent Pipeline finishing. Nick Cannon says planned parenthood engaged in '<i>modern day eugenics</i>'. Brother says Kanye West terrified people trying to kill him. Reddit to crack down on abuse after CEO targeted, Hillary, pizza and a phony sex scandal: the power of '<i>fake news</i>'. <span class="bold">Pizzagate</span>, the <span class="podkreslenie">bigger</span> picture. NFL ratings dropping, loss of half a million subscribers <span class="bold">IN ONE MONTH</span>, NFL thinking ditching Thursdays Kaepernick Disrespect the cause (The Fidel Castro shirt didn't help either). Politics with BudLight, ad pulled. Media after Trump victory, no reflection; Obama laments influence of fox news. Hillary had CNN, NBC, ABC, Saturday Night Live, Yahoo, Facebook and twitter, and still couldn't win. Buzzfeed trying to destroy famous christian couple but they won't say anything bad about Islam considering the recent Ohio car/knife attack. Muslim Brotherhood tied group paid for Keith Ellison to visit Mecca in 2008 (Keith Ellison considered for new DNC). Communism, Less than half across western world (<i>under 50</i>) think democracy is essential. Kellogg removing ads from BreitBart.

Recommended videos:
Is Climate change our biggest problem?
What they haven't told you about Climate Change
Climate Change, what's so alarming?
low rated
Today: 1 Dec 2016 - 50 days to office
First hour - PIZZAgate: The bigger picture. 'These people believe they are royalty, gods over us'. Report electors to vote against Trump. They are ready to start a civil war. Mass Stockholm syndrome. Fad-driven idiots. Impoverishing populations by design. Death struggle. 'It's on. This is serious, this is real'. Attempts to disrupt election: 15 Electors planning not to vote trump and pressuring other electors, 37 such electors would keep Trump out of office & NeverTrump. Jill Stein is a complete IDIOT. Jill Stein doesn't understand a lot of things, including the appeal process. Electoral College, by the numbers 'There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them. Clinton won 57. Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) don’t and shouldn’t speak for the rest of our country.' (Amen). Insider: Hillary demands recount to lift her spirits. Colour Revolution, Delegitimize election and then rouse College kids. GOP senators want to amend 9/11 Saudi bill so lawsuits can only be brought against governments that 'knowingly' support terrorism. Fake news and Russia narrative: Russia '<i>weaponized</i>' social media. House passes bill aimed at twarting Russia's '<i>influence over people &amp; governments</i> (censorship incoming). Breitbart &amp; Kelloggs Amnesty International blasts Kellogg for Child Labor and now #DumpKelloggs boycott. Carrier deal/win. Obama mocked Trump about Carrier about 6 months ago. 'Trump can build a positive climate for business', 'many of them may reconsider and stay'.

Second hour - Keeping Carrier & Trump & not even in yet! 'Saving American jobs is a good thing', Politico &amp; conservative dream team, Trump picks aren't aligned to on side or the other. Gerald Celente: In Media aftermath attacking Trump. 'The Mainstream Media is dead' WSJ down 40% in the last 3 weeks, ratings down after the election 'Trying to get lost audience by attacking'. 'Political Correctness is dead. Politics is dead, and not just in US, it's global'. Whole clean slate. Hypocrisy of prestitute media. Obama did nothing of substance prior to office. Juxtaposition. 'Obama wants to change America; Demographically'. Trump stopped 2 factories from leaving the US. Questions of if Trump actually meant his policies and doubling down. 'Trump has 2 years to do what he wants/needs to do'. 'He'll do what he wants, and what he can't pass he'll go directly to the people for' (Hmmm. I feel sorry for anyone opposing Trump). Clinton stock market and Trump. $1Trillion Infrastructure over 7-10 years. 'Most of this is very positive', 22 years of negative policy with Mexico. GOP drag feet for Obamacare for 3 years. 'They won't be able to stop Trump at all, Nothing will stand in his way', France, Italy, Austria, 'Banks are going to be shaky come Monday'. Treasury & Commerce picks. Stronger dollar, 'as the dollar gets stronger they have to pay back the debt with their currencies that are getting weaker', interest rates by the feds. Panic hitting the auto industry. Gold. Global view. Trends: 'Self sustaining economy, make it at home buy it at home', Made in USA. 'Start making everything you can', 'We have it all here. Start making it in America with pride'. 'Make America great again'. '<i>Clinton, Obama, Viance, Clooney, Silicon Valley, Zuckerburgs, Hollywood. The biggest ones all lost</i>'. '<i>how weak they are</i>'. Trump victory tours. 'In total control'. Allison. Trump & War; Globalnami. Sanctions against russia has hurt everyone, 'People want peace', 'There's no profit in war, it only drains our economy' Eisenhower. 'We don't need NATO anymore'.

Third Hour - Gerald Celente: 'Generals are always fighting the last war', hypersonic missiles, 'The Navy is sitting ducks', rebuild America. Turkey invading Syria to end Assad, 'The neo-cons who love murder' who are going to be in the way. 'Obama the lame duck' bad-mouthing the 'fake news'; 'Strong centralized media' and rolling stone wants 'state backing' now, Obama blames Fox news. 'Perfect storm, for collapsing corrupt governments', merging government and media. 'They won't be successful in stopping us, resistance is victory'. 1776 worldwide. 'Desperate attempt to keep themselves in power; First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you win'. Vortex/Point of no return. 'All they have left is the media and hyping events'. 'The war is with Infowars, Breitbart and DrudgeReport'. Fake Media will try to attack trump for not getting everything 100% as he said (which is likely impossible) rather than looking at what he does succeed with; Not giving media more power, and denouncing Infowars. 'They are still completely arrogant'. Weasel-like snakes. Former NIST employee speaks out. Building 7 investigation was bogus. Bloomburg joins narrative that Russia spreading 'fake news'. House passes intelligence Bill. Kellogg sponsorship & child labor. Kelly May possibly move to CNN. Black Santa. Trump done more for the average worker in 2 weeks, while Obama never did anything to save any jobs. Victory Rally, same turnout (40k)? Along with protests. If Trump doesn't keep his promises, violent lurch back to the left. A Hands-On President? (That sounds like a very good idea). McBreen promo piece & Trump keeping jobs, now hundreds of companies staying in the US now. 'You'll never regain your greatness', Obama mocking Trump on jobs. What Hillary would be doing if she had won. Reed & Schumer. If Obamacare isn't repealed right away, it won't ever be. Blocking Price for possibly changing Medicare or Social Security.
low rated
Fourth Hour - Wikileaks had an important role, showing us what was going on with the media. Assange's Safety. Appeal to set Assange free. NIST &amp; Building #7 '<i>... conclusion by ignoring, dismissing, and denying the evidence</i>'. Public Not allowed to read Wikileaks emails. 9/11 & Building 7. NewsWeek admit they didn't even write '<i>Madam President</i>' issue. David Gergen is an insider, Part of The Trilateral Commission. Solutions?: Bannon thinks outside the box; Urban Farms , in a few months of funding could cause a revolution and boost in economy. California water shortage, [url=http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelkanellos/2016/05/10/5-hour-energy-drink-founder-wants-to-make-fake-rain/#4b803d713e9f]Manoj Bhargava has been working on a solutions (<i>Barge?</i>). Fraudulent science. Demand Solutions that work. Livestream with the people, ignore the press/media; Daily basis let the people know what is happening and who is in the way, naming names. TrumpWebNetwork? Health Freedom. 'Ways to make things better, the real thing'. 'Fundamental principles which the country & constitution was based'. Individual power. Draining the pharmaceutical swamp: July 2016 - Is the US medical system the best in the world; It kills 225,000 people a year, Half of those from FDA approved pharmaceutical drugs and the other half from mistreatment and errors in hospitals, 'a death march, a horror show'.

Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - Obama '<i>fake news</i>' talking points and it's a '<i>threat to democracy</i>', expect 'fake news' for a long time. Trump would have had popular vote if you remove illegal voters. Redacted 28 pages, Saudi Arabia paid for and trained terrorists. CNN Fake news: CNN 'satellite' conversion with the same background traffic, Donna Brazile, CNN Cameraman interviewed, Bush Staffer planted at trump rally to frame him. Purging of alternative media to censor. Obama <span class="bold">MOCKED</span> Trump for promising to save jobs, yet now Carrier staying (that's some magic wand). Thank god Hillary did not win. Dakota &amp; Standing Rock, in a police state. Yahoo demonizing '<i>fake news</i>' 'teaching our kids how to consume it' indoctrinating and brainwashing our kids, 1984 media control (also Nazi Germany?). [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX0AqcosTtE]Victory . [url=http://www.infowars.com/virginia-school-pulls-to-kill-a-mockingbird-huck-finn-from-shelves/]Books '<i>To kill a mockingbird</i>' and '<i>Huckleberry Finn</i>' pulled. NIST employee &amp; Building #7, read the report for the first time in August. PizzaGate is <i><span class="podkreslenie">global</span></i>.

Recommended videos:
A Century of War, Part 1: Prometheus's Gift
A Century of War, Part 2: Collapse at Home, Devastation
A Century of War, Part 3: Harnessing Technology for What
A Century of War, Part 4: Looking to the Stars &amp; Ending
Post edited December 02, 2016 by rtcvb32
Why are weirdo conspiracy whackos commenting in the general section of a video game forum? Go put your tinfoil hat on, weirdos!
low rated
Today: 2 Dec 2016 - 49 days to office
First hour - Recount in Wisconsin, first day Hillary nets <span class="bold"><span class="podkreslenie">1</span></span> vote, 21,999 to go. New EPA rules to push $1 Trillion in regulations. Carrier jobs saved by government, how? tax breaks mostly by the state over a 10 year period. Technocracy movement launched in the 20's. American/Renaissance culture being rediscovered. Bilderberg & WhitePapers, safe again to tell the truth. The infowar. Trump Victory Speech 'America First'. Sharing Wikileaks information is actually Russia, pushing of control of propaganda EU doing the same thing. Kellogg &amp; Breitbart. 47 companies being pushed to blacklist Breitbart as well. Recounts & 15 electors planning not to vote Trump. Best things on fox, Tucker Carlson & Lou Dobbs. Recount being slowed down on purpose. Yes Illegal voting happened during election. Multi-election parties, irrelevant Jill Stein. NC Durham County. Mexico &amp; Banana republic Trade deficit at least $15 billion a year. Europe developing for '<i>fake news</i>', globalist push against freedom of the press.

Second hour - Global response against a global movement. Carrier deal, Obama vs Trump. Philippe Leruth: 'You shouldn't fight propaganda with propaganda', defining real vs fake news. Sacred rule in journalism. Social media 'us vs them' like-minded people vs debates. Spudnick & RT, no concrete examples. Open discussions. 'it's really worrying'. 'Ethical journalism is needed more than ever'. 'These blacklists are very dangerous'. CIA created the term '<i>conspiracy theory</i>' to discredit a claim without addressing it since that no longer works 'fake news' is the new 'conspiracy theory'. Boycott & Blacklisting, 'The censorship is here'. Expensive legislation, dangerous against journalists. Operation Mockingbird. 'We should be concerned when the government is spending billions of dollars to identify and counter propaganda', THIS IS WHERE IT BEGINS. The government wants to decide what is good for you and what isn't. Unless we put medical freedom into the constitution, the time come when medicine will organize into a undercover dictatorship to restrict the art of healing to one class of men - Benjamin Rush. Texas medical board - Sunset review (every 10 years) on December 9th. Texas Right To Know. 'There's nothing more that impacts an individual or a loved one. It impacts your finances, future, job and children'. Blatant violations of constitutional laws against doctors on nutrition. Thought police environment. $2 Billion leaving Texas for people seeking care outside the state. Medical Marijuana. 'we don't cure anymore; we're 49th in the life outcomes in expectancy'. Parkinson's could start in the GUT not the brain. Nutrition is important to your health. The Chiropractors, suing to prevent diagnosis.

Third Hour - Obama pushed with the most regulations than ever! More EPA regulations to push $1 Trillion. Mutually Beneficial ties. : '<i>Trump has made the world <span class="podkreslenie">insane</span>, every aspect of the mainstream media doesn't know what to do</i>'. The process of new words: Conspiracy Theories. PizzaGate, White supremacist, sell-out. Entire election of propaganda. Trump hasn't even been sworn in and already helps Carrier, while Obama stutters and goes southern. Weaponizing social media, Boycotts, projection. Some day: <span class="podkreslenie">Ministry of Truth</span>, NDAA. Birth Certificate/Birther issue, vaccines. '<i>Reopen that <span class="bold">horrible</span> 9/11 committee</i>', Hillary entitled, 9/11 &amp; the 28 pages. Elites, governments and globalism is openly calling for censorship. The enemy plan: 3 weeks in they are striking, passing press control <span class="bold">Mockingbird Part 2</span>. Counterplan: Show us the corporations, plans set in the 50's, Boycott all these companies. Trump needs to shut down the agencies and sub-agencies that are eating our government. Assange news, was under house arrest. Merkel &amp; super army to take over. '<i>We have to get really really pissed</i>'. Trifecta but limited window of time. Antidote to globalism. Route them out forever. Race-bait divide &amp; conquor british playbook [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19S13Pu2gNY]'<i>He doesn't want the people to know the truth</i>'. Condescending rather than outrage. Why hillary lost: 1) Incoherent, 2) Gravely ill, 3) vile corrupt politicians (warren hardy) nothing but money, Clinton Foundation, CGI and others. Democrats don't have a strategy or plan. Pelosi, anti-trump.
low rated
Fourth Hour - : Democrats still have Pelosi. Sense of entitlement. Ignored the people. Hillary AWOL 200+ days. Another week of '<i>butthurt losers</i>'. June and when article 50 will be triggered for Brexit. Green party publicly abandoned Jill Stein. [url=http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/wisconsin-recount-results-daily-update-trump-lead-clinton-spreadsheet-votes-status-live-stream-livestream-video-videos-photos-updates-latest-returns-cost-rules-news/]Wisconsin in 1 county Hillary gets <span class="podkreslenie">1</span> more vote. Michagin attorney suing and stopping recount and block proceedings, Jill Stein wants hand recounts which is being rejected. Electors scheming to vote against their states. All the media attention they need to push other electors. Complete desperation. Petition to get Hillary as president the most popular petition to date on change.org; '<i>4 more years</i>' chanted by Obama worshipers. One small area voted 70% stay vs brexit (about 20k of votes vs 17.4M) yet somehow that qualifies the entire country (Hmmm) . Overriding democratic laws. [url=http://theweek.com/speedreads/665019/french-president-francois-hollande-decides-not-run-again]French president not running, has no support, Canadian state tv hails '<i>Beige Horizon</i>' where white people are made extinct 'a contradiction with the idea "race doesn't exist", but "white people alone need to die"'. Yahoo and others indoctrinating children. Openly state-run media 'dangerous and authoritarian'. Difference of fake news: Actual fake news makes a few dollars, Mainstream fake news kills hundreds of thousands of people. SJW and Jihadists share the same goals. Ohio University Attack. Ohio Students Can't Say "Terrorism", ISIS takes responsibility and facebook post. Breeding grounds for unbridled insanity. Definition of hatred. 'Triggered' to plan massacre because of Christmas meeting (but interviewed Muslims don't care). Left banning Christmas from colleges.

Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Nightly News - '<i>Americanism not Globalism</i>'. Era of Peace 'Our goal is Stability not Chaos'. Wikileaks &amp; Merkel's plan for EU domination a 90GB cache of data, promised Christmas dump on Clinton. Yahoo recommend indoctrinating our children to trust the mainstream media implicitly, a media literacy campaign. VA potentially infected 600, a dentist used his own tools and didn't sterilize them properly. Trump bringing people together. First day in Wisconsin, netting just one vote, stalling the votes. A mandatory Christmas party <span class="bold"><span class="podkreslenie">was so horrifying</span></span> they slaughtered 14 co-workers. Migrants insulating themselves and refusing to integrate citing 'poverty' (they don't even care about being in western civilization). OSU terrorist attack, Students blaming America being racist. Kevin: Hawaii anti gun bills SB2954 SD2 HD1 and stricter laws, starting Dec 5th gun buyers HAVE to pay $42 to enter a Rap Back program, , '<i>criminalizing gun-owners in Hawaii</i>', police in Hawaii knew nothing about it, some type of filibuster in DC, bill was introduced Jan 27th. [url=http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/25/us/new-york-gun-permit-map/index.html]Watchlists can be compromised. PIZZAGATE:The Mysterious Death Of A Human Trafficking Investigator, Trump Speech excerpts. Trump transition team: Steve Nmuchin & get rid of Fannie Mae and Freddi Mac. Secretary of state, Corker, Guliani, Romney, Pretraeus (selling TPP as a matter of national securty, along with Climate Change), 1,000 emails missing between Pretraeus and Clinton.

Recommended videos:
Trump and the Carrier program
Obamacare Reform? 3 fixes
Post edited December 03, 2016 by rtcvb32
low rated
Kleetus: This just in on the TV, Trump is banning shredded cheese.
*bursts out laughing*
low rated
Today: 4 Dec 2016 - 47 days to office
First hour - Totalitarianism. 1776 model worldwide. 'An expression for self determination and freedom'. Italy votes, Italians want to pull out of EU. Maniacs will think they are 'god' after they get to a certain point and think they are all-powerful. Obama to push out Fake TV news network to distribute government news &amp; Mockingbird; cyberspace censorship. They want to label everything that doesn't want to live under a corporate tyranny as 'racist'. The gloves are off. The polls. Movies and having women in military in preparation to drafting in military. The Anti-human message. Trump picks and why Jones isn't more critical of them. Worldwide populism. Trifecta & Steering the ship vs gridlock. 'Management style is clean. Trump proves he can get stuff done'. What Jones wants to see upcoming from Trump administration. 'They are trying to push his base away from him so he has to rely on the globalists'. Taxes & Capitalism. The Trump effect. History of Communist China and why it's the model of globalism: Taiwan 1949 & 1979. China deals and rare earth minerals, basically given everything, betrayed into communism.

Second hour - Jill to Shill to hill. Carrier Deal, End of Crony Capitalism? &amp; [url=http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=235&amp;sid=42448292&amp;title=italians-vote-on-reforms-pm-renzi-vows-to-quit-if-he-loses]Italian Elections, referendum 'Europe at stake'. Most wonderful time in 8 years. Wisconsin state spreadsheets. Economic policies & Ford Motors, types of policies they want. Currency manipulation laws, tax breaks, autonomous vehicle rules. American economy and freedom. Regulatory and tax burden reduced. 48C Stimulus funding. Government licensing killed 31,000 jobs and cost Consumers $2 Billion in just one state. 'Rank protectionism - a device to "fence in" those who already have permission to work and "fence out" those who do no'. Sally Field not coming to terms that Trump won. Ode to a recount. Milwaukee recount spreadsheet, Hillary losing 99.8% of votes in some democratic cities (how interesting). Thousands of books written by purpose driven lives. Will of action. High-tech culture, enslaved by our own devices. Romans & lead in pottery. What people looked like in the 30's and 40's. Pure wickedness. 50 years ago less cancer. Spider analogy, 'This is not a human attack', hit by the stun dart. Inbred psychos. 'Jones the legend!'. Solutions to counter. The end of Mainstream. No Man's Land.

Full Audio Podcast (<i>1.5 hours</i>)
Full (<i>1.5 hours</i>)

Daily Headlines

Recommended videos:
Global Warming Debunked
WW3 &amp; Migrant Crisis
Democratic Socialism is still Socialism
I learned more from McDonald's than college
Lemonade stand economics
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/gun-incident-fake-news/index.html
low rated
Interesting. Although there are conflicting reports. Comet Pingpong has been reported by Fox and/or CNN to not have a basement. Yet in an interview in 2015 they said they pick 10 tons of tomatoes and store it in the basement...

Regardless, using a shotgun to go investigate allegations for a potential pedophile ring, seems like a bad idea unless you're very very very sure of what you're walking into.

I'm sure more on Pizzagate will be revealed... soon...

edit: Jones says PizzaGate is likely a diversion/honeypot
Post edited December 05, 2016 by rtcvb32