It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

looks like there's going to be an IRC contest coming up, where you can get free games, maybe you should logon to the server for more details.
I didn't see this mentioned. Xchat for Windows is free. The zed version, official now as it may seem on xchat.org, is in violation of the GPL, and you do *not* have to pay to use Xchat for windows. An equally legitimate and open-source version is available at silverex.org and it's free. The author prefaces by saying "I am making..." but the client is functionally complete, and I have used it exclusively for years without any problems whatsoever.
I still remember that time we were discussing having sex for cheeseburgers and Chinese food after that run-in with The Maury Show.
low rated
http://www.mirc.com/
michaelleung: I still remember that time we were discussing having sex for cheeseburgers and Chinese food after that run-in with The Maury Show.

OH!!! You were that 12 year old white girl who bitch slapped her mom and was more than 200 pounds! You grow up yet?
mirc is bullshit.
michaelleung: I still remember that time we were discussing having sex for cheeseburgers and Chinese food after that run-in with The Maury Show.
Rohan15: OH!!! You were that 12 year old white girl who bitch slapped her mom and was more than 200 pounds! You grow up yet?

Do you know how much I want to make a YOURMUM joke right now?
TheJoe: Do you know how much I want to make a YOURMUM joke right now?

And I would not care at all.=)
TheJoe: Do you know how much I want to make a YOURMUM joke right now?
Rohan15: And I would not care at all.=)
caring is bullshit.
Rohan15: And I would not care at all.=)
Weclock: caring is bullshit.

True words....wait wait wait....No more nude user?!
Weclock: mirc is bullshit.

True, but it is the most popular one.
Weclock: mirc is bullshit.
Ezri: True, but it is the most popular one.

Only because it was pretty much the only thing available for the longest time. Now that there are many more infinitely superior IRC clients available that are actually free, mIRC is bullshit and is becoming much less popular.
contest coming this saturday
Wait... there's a GOG IRC!
OMG.
Weclock: contest coming this saturday

Say what? :)
There will be cake?
Post edited September 10, 2009 by KavazovAngel