It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PieceMaker42: I have been trying to get on the irc every now an then, but I cannot connect to after typing in /server irc.quakenet.org. I use chatzilla. I have turned off the firewall, but it doesn't help. I am at a university so I am assuming there is no way around them blocking a port, unless I learn to tunnel, which I really don't have any idea how to do. Are there an suggestions you guys have for me getting the irc to work?

Mibbit may solve your issue.
It worked thanks for the help!
Ooh, IRC, that takes me back to my CS days, I guess I must reinstall the service.
I hope to see you on IRC *hops off*
TheJoe: MEMES CREATED IN #gog

QUICK EVERYONE HIDE FROM THE SHITSTORM SOMEONE MENTIONED DRM!!!!
TheJoe: MEMES CREATED IN #gog
IH: QUICK EVERYONE HIDE FROM THE SHITSTORM SOMEONE MENTIONED DRM!!!!

wat
IH: QUICK EVERYONE HIDE FROM THE SHITSTORM SOMEONE MENTIONED DRM!!!!
TheJoe: ,,,,,,,,
wat
wot?
TheJoe: ,,,,,,,,
wat
Weclock: wot?

Sorry, it must be the traumatic experiences around when I joined the channel, when there was a few argues triggered by the sheer mention of DRM or SecuROM
Weclock: wot?
IH: Sorry, it must be the traumatic experiences around when I joined the channel, when there was a few argues triggered by the sheer mention of DRM or SecuROM
nah, it's okay, I was just doing my usual "wot" because he said "wat"
but I know exactly what you're talking about, and to be honest, those were good times. :D
IH: Sorry, it must be the traumatic experiences around when I joined the channel, when there was a few argues triggered by the sheer mention of DRM or SecuROM
Weclock: nah, it's okay, I was just doing my usual "wot" because he said "wat"
but I know exactly what you're talking about, and to be honest, those were good times. :D

I have logs of them :o
Has it gotten a IRC channel?
nukedeath: Has it gotten a IRC channel?
read first page.
Well that was fun while it lasted - see you, guys.
If any of you LIKED my prescense you can blame Nico for making me see the horrible truth.
Post edited May 09, 2009 by TheJoe
TheJoe: Well that was fun while it lasted - see you, guys.
If any of you LIKED my prescense you can blame Nico for making me see the horrible truth.
I'd like a little explanation, sure you were a little rough around the edges, but that's no reason to not join in on IRC.
TheJoe: Well that was fun while it lasted - see you, guys.
Weclock: I'd like a little explanation, sure you were a little rough around the edges, but that's no reason to not join in on IRC.

Basically, unlike you I can accept that I annoy the hell out of people.
Weclock: I'd like a little explanation, sure you were a little rough around the edges, but that's no reason to not join in on IRC.
TheJoe: Basically, unlike you I can accept that I annoy the hell out of people.

i enjoy your presence thejoe!
i like all gogers
well, sometimes i think kingofgng is a butthead but i still like him