It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Me want sticky.
MEMES CREATED IN #gog
All of this is to my knowledge, please let me know what I've missed.
Meme 1: WOLOLO! (slightly dead)
DukeNico piped up on one fine Winters morn and spoke "Oh dear, someone on my MSN contacts is called WOLOLO!" - after that all hell broke loose... For several days.
Meme 2: GOG Erotica (ongoing)
Vagabond loves his GOG erotica! And we all love our favourite GOPflick - Maggie does the Carrot.
Meme 3: I WHINED NONE! (ongoing, little known)
Maggie did say "Joe Whined", Joe did speak: "I WHINED NONE!" and the carrot didst call another meme!
Meme 4: u meen irl..? (new)
Joe did play Quake Live and did fail, he didst speak "I AM BETTER AT LIFE THAN ALL OF YOU" and he who is known as DOOM_Trooper didst say "u meen irl..?" and the incident was reported unto the IRC where the Carrot called new meme.
Meme 5: THE UBERMEME (plain sexy)
JudasIscarrot - and that is all. How are you carrot?
Meme 6: GOG.COM!! (wut?)
One day Joe did pop into the channel and shout "GOG.COM!!" and so did Vagabond and you know... It's a meme.
Post edited April 08, 2009 by TheJoe
This explains the GOG Erotica meme.
http://gog.pastebin.com/m6d30acb9
What have I done /o\ (guy grabbing his head and screaming "nooooooooooooo")
Post edited April 08, 2009 by DukeNico
The glorious micronation of Judasia has its start in IRC....
deathkitten: bump

wb one of my species.
Kitteh beefeh
Im missing epics. :( Damn psu went kaput, hope to get a replacement tomorrow.
<3 you all
WOLOLO!
Magzey =(
Use Mibbit if you can!
nothing worth talking about ever happens anywhere, anytime, only thing to do is make fun of people who think they have something to talk about.
Weclock: nothing worth talking about ever happens anywhere, anytime, only thing to do is make fun of people who think they have something to talk about.

/me makes fun of Weclock
I be back, my system be better.
ITS A BOX! TS A BOX! TS A BOX! TS A BOX! TS A BOX!
Bump spam time.
TheJoe is a weed.
All now know.
Magnus: Bump spam time.
TheJoe is a weed.
All now know.

mah corn just crushed :( :( :(
I have been trying to get on the irc every now an then, but I cannot connect to after typing in /server irc.quakenet.org. I use chatzilla. I have turned off the firewall, but it doesn't help. I am at a university so I am assuming there is no way around them blocking a port, unless I learn to tunnel, which I really don't have any idea how to do. Are there an suggestions you guys have for me getting the irc to work?